Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

59

1.2K 28 7
By Sweet_Sydney14

Two weeks later...

Jessica and Dean had taken the Impala out for a joy ride. But, that shortly ended when Sam had called Dean. They had another case.

"Ugh." Jessica groaned. "I feel like these things are after us. Ever time we're out here having some fun, it gets killed by these cases."

"Well," Dean started. "These people aren't going to save themselves. They don't really know what they're dealing with."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Jessica sighed.

"This should be over before we know it." Dean said as he turned the car around and headed back to the motel.

~<•>~

"Alright, Sammy. What do we got?" Dean asked as Jessica and him walked into their motel room.

"A college student at the university of Nevada was claimed to have been, 'Mauled to death by a bear'. But take a look at this." Sam moved his computer to face Dean and Jessica. "That looks way to brutal to be a bear attack."

Dean sighed. "Well, I guess we're going to Nevada then."

~<•>~

All three had been exhausted from the car ride. Sam and Dean had traded places every so hour so they could each get some sleep while the other one drove. But Jessica, she didn't sleep at all. Well, she tried to. But every time she did, she saw those same images again. The pay phone, the motel sign, the blood. She saw all of it. And it was starting to concern her.

"It's probably nothing. Just a nightmare I guess." Jessica shrugged her shoulders. When the car had stopped, her body lurched forward a bit.

"Sorry." Sam yawned.

"What time is it?" Jessica stretched and got out of the Impala. Both boys followed behind her.

"It's almost three in the morning." Dean ran his hand down his face.

"Let's just get a room." Jessica walked toward a motel office.

"Hi." A woman with short pink hair greeted the three very ecstatically. "Can I get you a room?"

"Yes." Jessica yawned. "Had a long drive today."

"Oh, I bet," the woman grabbed two room keys and handed them to Jessica. "That'll be $12.87."

Dean reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a twenty. "Keep the change."

"If you say so." The woman put the cash into the cash register. "Have a good night!"

"Thank you." Jessica nodded as the three walked towards their rooms.

"What did that lady take?" Sam groaned as he rubbed his temples.

"Here." Jessica handed him his room key. "You're room 28. Dean and I are room 27. If you need anything, just knock."

"Thanks." Sam took his key and headed for his room. Jessica and Dean did the same.

Once the two got into their room Jessica threw her bags to the side and collapsed onto the bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she passed out. A few snores escaped her as she slept.

Dean looked at the woman and shook his head. A smile creeping it's way onto his lips as he watched Jessica sleep.

"Yeah, I've had a rough day too." Dean placed his bag down onto a chair and climbed into bed. He lightly kissed Jessica's forehead. "Goodnight Jess." Then, he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

~<•>~

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and stretched. When she turned over to say good morning to Dean, he was gone.

"Dean?" Jessica slowly sat up. She received no answer. But, she did hear someone singing in the bathroom.

Jessica chuckled and made her way to the bathroom. "Hey!" Jessica yelled over the running water from the shower.

"Oh, Geez." Dean yelped in surprise. "Don't do that, I could've slipped!"

Jessica laughed.

"Hurry up, we have to be at the coroner's office in about thirty minutes."

"Okay okay." Dean began to sing again.

Jessica shook her head and smiled. "That man is so weird."

"I heard that!" Dean yelled from the bathroom. Jessica couldn't help but laugh again.

~<•>~

"Agents," the Doctor looked at the three. "I'm so glad to see you."

"Really?" Jessica coked a brow. "Why's that?"

"Well, I was hoping you could tell me something about this." The doctor pulled out a females body. Only her head could be seen.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked.

"Well," the doctor lifted the sheet off of the woman's chest. "She came in here with only deep cuts. But when I came to check on her this morning, her heart was missing."

Sam and Dean looked at each other. They knew what they were up against.

"Alright, thank you. Would you mind giving us a few minutes alone?"

The doctor nodded his head and left the room.

"What are we dealing with?" Jessica asked.

"A werewolf." Dean sighed. He looked back to the woman on the metal table. "What's her name?"

"Hazel Martin." Sam sighed. "She's nineteen and a sophomore in college."

"The university of Nevada?" Dean asked.

"Yup." Sam popped the "P".

"Well, guess we're going over to the university of Nevada." Dean sighed.

~<•>~

"How can I help you folks?" The three had walked into the Deans office.

"We're FBI." All three flashed their badges.

"Oh no," the Dean sighed. "What did Eric do now? Did he set the lunch room on fire again?"

All three looked at the woman weirdly. "We're not here about an Eric." Jessica said. "We're here about a woman named Hazel Martin."

The Dean opened her mouth to say something when another woman spoke up.

"Hazel?" A girl handling papers at a desk was now standing. Her long dirty blond hair was put into a messy bun. "What happened to Hazel?"

"Do you know her?" Jessica asked the woman.

The woman nodded her head and stepped towards the three. "We're best friends." The woman looked at the three and hugged her chest. "Is she alright?"

Sam sighed. "She was found dead yesterday."

The woman gasped and held her hands up to her mouth. "Oh my god."

"What's your name?" Sam asked.

The girl sniffed and wiped at her eyes. "Avaline Marie. But my friends call me Ava."

"Alright, Ava. We're gonna have to ask you a few questions about Hazel."

Ava nodded her head. "Okay."

Jessica pulled Dean to the side. "We should find whoever this killer is and quick. I have a bad feeling we're going to see more than just one body."

Dean nodded his head. "I agree, we should also keep our eyes on this girl." Dean pointed towards Ava. "She could be next."

Jessica sighed. "We can't exactly keep her in the motel room."

Suddenly, Dean's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh god." Jessica groaned. "I hate that look."

"Guess what Jessica, you're about to go undercover as a college student." Dean smiled.

Jessica frowned. "Oh goody."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.3K 25
When you met Sam at Stanford, you knew your life would be filled with friendship and support. But you're pulled into the world of the supernatural a...
100K 2K 38
Ever since you were seven you knew something was up with Dean Winchester. You were childhood friends for a couple of months and then just poof? He ge...
6.8K 327 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
789K 16.8K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...