With souls, Paired

Door farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... Meer

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 14

2K 163 11
Door farslimah

Salaam.
As usual I hope you like this chapter. And don't forget to Comment🔥⁉️
*****************************************************

"Excuse us." Karim muttered as he dragged her to the other side.

"What the hell are you doing here! You are supposed to come in two days not today!" Karim seethed in a low voice because he knew his dad was looking at their every move.

The last thing he needed was for his dad to be suspicious of his marriage.

"Why not today? Trust me I don't want to be here as much as you. But my Wali needs to meet you." She brushed the sleeves of her dress where Karim touched.

"And don't drag me around la kid. You will mess up my hair and make up." She turned away from him walking towards his dad and uncle.

Karim wasn't sure he could be able to mess them up any further. Her blue hair was in a beach wave. She was in her signature tight black jeans and she wore a white crop top before wearing a deep blue jeans jacket over it.

Karim sighed and walked over to his dad and uncles.

"I know I'm not supposed to be here yet. But my Wali arrived yesterday and was intent on meeting my new family before any thing was settled."

"That's not a problem. We were expecting someone to represent you." Tawfiq replied.

"Who's he?" Zaira eyed the other man by her soon to be father in law. He was handsome.

"This is Zain. My brother-in-law. Karim's uncle." Tawfiq answered.

"Salaam mu Alaykum." Zain greeted.

"Yeah. Hey. Too much handsome in your family, Karim. We should give birth to a boy." Zaira chuckled at the statement.

Karim was going to die. There in then. No way in heaven was he going to make a child with her. He was repulsed by the very idea that he shivered slightly.

" Let's go inside. I saw your aunt preparing food and I'm hungry!"

She shrugged her jacket off and tossed it to Karim who easily caught it. Her whole arm was bare and Karim could hear his uncle making Astagfirulahulaziim.

They followed quietly, all of them having the same thought.

What the heck is happening?

~

" Jafar. Zaira's Wali." The blonde man shook his dad's hand firmly.

"Tawfiq. Karim's father. Please. Sit. You are welcome. " Tawfiq introduced himself and gestured the man to the seat.

They were in the living room. Zaira was by Jafar. Whiles Karim sat by his father.

"Thanks." The man hadn't even looked at Karim for a second. He just kept staring at his dad.

Karim knew how his dad hated people just staring without saying anything. It just made him very angry.

"Cough... I'm Karim." Karim intervened.

It got his attention.

"I see. You look all grown up now."

"Huh?" Karim was confused.
Did he know him?

"I mean, you don't look like the age Zaira told me. You look more 25 than 20."The man corrected himself.

" I will be 21 a week after the wedding. "

" That's good then. "

" Okay. So my son here didn't go through the right procedure to marry your... " Tawfiq wasn't sure they were related.

" My niece. " Jafar smiled.

" Yes your niece. Karim should have seen you first. I don't know what he was thinking. I apologize on his behalf." Tawfiq apologized.

Karim had to see her Wali first before he even spoke to her but unfortunately Karim was just too stubborn.

"Oh don't worry your head about it your highness. Kids these days." Jafar laughed it off.

Tawfiq didn't realize Jafar knew he was royal. He just looked at Karim as if asking if Zaira had told everyone already that they were royal.

"Oh I'm sorry. Am I not supposed to know that you are royalty?"

"Um...it's not a problem. You are going to be family soon. But for the privacy of my family here and our children I hope it remains private. Until they decide to come to the UAE." Tawfiq explained.

"Oh don't worry then. I'm the only one who will know till then. And when do you think they will go to the UAE."

Why was he so interested on the topic.

"That's up to them." Tawfiq replied.

"Um can we talk about the nikah now?" Tawfiq was tired of unnecessary talk.

"Oh I apologize your highness."

"The wedding is in 5 days. We haven't exactly received any mahr from your side. All this is a little too rushed if you ask me. I think we should postpone..." All three people cut him off.

"No!" Karim, Jafar and Zaira all said.

Tawfiq looked at all of them carefully. Something wasn't right here. He wasn't being told something. But he'd find out himself because it didn't seem they would tell him and that included Karim.

"Are you sure?" Tawfiq turned his attention to Jafar.

"Yes I am. The quicker the better. We don't want them to elope or something right?" Jafar explained.

"My son won't elope with her." Naima said when she entered.

She sat by Tawfiq who held her hands supportively.

"I'm sure they won't but just to be safe. You must be the beautiful Sheikha Naima. A sight for sore eyes." Jafar complimented and smiled at her.

Karim scrunched his face. Where was that from?

Naima on the other hand shifted uncomfortably at the compliment. She did not like his smile. It was too creepy. By her side she could hear the clogs in Tawfiq's turning in the wrong direction. He was gnashing his teeth and you could easily tell by the protruding veins on the side of his head. Naima squeezed his hands to get him to calm down. He looked at her for a second, literally asking if he could beat him up. She gave him her 'Calm down' face. It worked but Naima could feel her hands numbing from the way he was tightly holding on to it.

"I think we should talk about the mahr now." Naima spoke this time as Tawfiq just glared at the man in front of him.

Karim hated this. He couldn't even say anything. He didn't even know if Jafar was in on it with her.

"Oh yes. I wrote some stuff down. Here." Jafar handed the paper to Karim because he was closest to him.

Karim's eyes almost fell out. Was she being sold or what?!
This was just not necessary for a mahr. It's not like they couldn't afford it but it was just very unnecessary for a marriage that would last a month. And what the hell did Zaira need 3 new phones for?!

"Let me see it." Naima wanted to see what had made Karim quiet.

"Don't worry, mama. I have to be the one to get it so it's not a problem." Karim insisted. His parents would not be happy with it.

"I still want to see it." Naima insisted as he looked at him.

" I said it's alright. I can get the items.." Tawfiq stopped the banter.

"Give her the damn paper Karim." Tawfiq turned his attention to his son.

Karim sighed and handed the paper to his mother.

$500,000
3 new iPhones
A car
Designer bags and shoes
A full wardrobe
A house for personal use.
Diamond necklaces

"What in heavens? Are you selling her or what?!" Naima exclaimed angrily.

Karim could give her that. Anything she wanted, after they were married though. This was really unnecessary at the moment for a mahr.

"Is there something wrong with the list?" Jafar pursed his lips.

Tawfiq took the paper from Naima's hands.

"Why all this for a mahr? 3 new phones? Why? A personal house?..." Tawfiq questioned.

A mahr had to be reasonable. They could afford twice of each of the stuff but just for a mahr it wasn't necessary yet. When they got married, Karim could get her the things she wanted but not in the name of a mahr. Even Tawfiq had just given $5000 as mahr and now Naima had everything a girl could dream of. So this was pretty unnecessary.

Zaira who had seemed bored by the whole conversation stepped in. She glared at Jafar

"My uncle is joking. It's something he does to play around." Zaira said as she and her uncle went for a staring contest.

She broke it off to continue.

"It's just the money. If you don't mind that." Zaira finally said.

"I see." Tawfiq looked at Karim.

Was he really bringing such people in the family?

"It was a joke. Don't mind this old man." Jafar had his smile back.

"Okay since that's settled then that's it. Unless there's something you want to add?" Tawfiq asked.

"That would be all. I best be leaving then. I have to be somewhere soon. Zaira can stay."
Zaira glared at him.

She so didn't want to be here. Everyone would just give her judging eyes. Even her so called future husband. She couldn't wait for everything to end.

"Are you sure I should? Uncle Jafar?" Zaira gave him a face which Karim has caught on.

What was going on between them?

"Yes I'm sure. You need to bond with his daughter too. Didn't you say she also came?" Jafar smiled and stood up.

"I will see you at the wedding then. Good day then." He didn't even listen to any protest as he showed himself out the door.

Naima felt Tawfiq visibly relax. Tawfiq saw the man as a threat. But was it to Naima or Karim. He wasn't sure himself. He could be overreacting.

"Um, Zaira you want to come with us to the kitchen to help out Bella. Halima will join us soon." Naima tried to make a conversation with her.

" Oh I'm good here." She shrugged as she turned her attention to her phone.

"Uh okay." Naima looked at Tawfiq.
"Karim's siblings will be here in two days. You will get to meet them soon. We will go for your dress shopping the day after." Naima continued to make conversation.

"Oh wow. Okay." She didn't even bother to acknowledge Naima as she looked intently into her phone.

"I think she wants to see Samia first,right Zaira?" Karim decided to meddle before his mother went mad.

"Yeah" She was still looking into her phone.

" I will go bring her then." Naima suggested as she got up to go bring Samia.

"Karim can we talk for a moment?" Tawfiq asked.

"Yes sure dad." Karim followed his father to the back door area.

"You still want to do this?" Tawfiq asked again.

"Yes dad, I want to." Karim sighed.

"Does she even pray Karim?" Tawfiq asked the question on his mind.

Karim had no idea. But since she said she wasn't practicing it meant she didn't pray.

"She does. She just needs a little polishing on her deen." Karim lied.

"A little?" Tawfiq reiterated.

"Dad!" Karim exclaimed.

"Fine, Karim. A benefit of the doubt." Tawfiq said finally since he saw Naima coming down the stairs with Samia in her hands.

Tawfiq knew she'd be hurt when they had to leave Samia behind with Karim. She loved that baby. More than she knew. She could still have a child but it was too dangerous and Tawfiq wouldn't risk her. They had 5 kids already, it was okay. But Naima wanted a little baby in her hands again. The moment she got it, it was being taken away.

They walked to her.

"This is baby Samia." Naima introduced her to Zaira who looked at the baby weirdly.

Karim stared at her. His daughter. She looked bigger than before. He hadn't really spent time with her alone before.

"Here." Naima handed the paper to Zaira who began to protest.

"No, no..." She held the baby at arms length like she'd blow up and she did. The quiet baby a second ago began to scream.

"No. She doesn't like to be held that way."

"Take her." She literally dropped the child in Naima's arms.

"Shh. Don't cry. You are okay...Tawfiq?" Naima asked for help to calm her down.

Her took her from Naima and a minute later, boom she went quiet.

What sort of trick was that?! Karim always wondered how his dad could get a wailing child to be quiet and literally sleep in a few minutes. If he had to take Samia, he'd have to learn.

"Handsome, Royal ...and a baby whisperer. That's the whole package." Zaira smirked at Tawfiq who just ignored her.

"Are you sure you two can take care of a baby? Why don't you wait and when you come back you can be with her." Tawfiq suggested.

From the way, Zaira held her and the way Karim had not held his own child for more than 5 minutes since she was born, he wasn't sure it was a good idea to leave them with Samia.

"Why? Are you suggesting we can't take care of a tiny baby? How hard is that. All it does is to sleep, eat, poop and sleep some more." Zaira looked at the child in Tawfiq's hand.

From just that explanation, Tawfiq was now positive that they shouldn't leave Samia with them.

"Well, no. Babies require a lot of attention and they are pretty fragile. Besides you guys are still young yourselves. I'm not sure a baby is needed at the moment." Tawfiq handed Samia over to Naima when he realized she was falling asleep.

"We will figure it out. Besides Karim can take care of her. She is his daughter."
Karim's eyes went wide. He had no idea how to take care of a baby. Why did she think he left her with his mother.
"Karim? He's as ignorant as you on the subject. No offense." Tawfiq looked at Karim.

"I could. I will learn with the job. You are good at it. I'm sure I will be able to get a hang of it soon." Karim said with a shrug.

He just needed Samia with him for a month and after Zaira left, he'd take her back home with him...hopefully.

"Really? Show me. Take Samia from your mother." Tawfiq crossed his arms over his chest.

Naima looked at Tawfiq. What was he trying to do?

"She's going to cry." Karim shook his head.

"She's a deep sleeper. And if she does, you will just learn to put her back to sleep. Learning on the job you call it." Tawfiq smiled sarcastically.

"What are you doing dad? She's my daughter. I decide where she lives." Karim glared at his father.

"Take your daughter from your mother's hand." Tawfiq stepped closer to him.

"Why? I don't want to wake her up!" Karim mistakenly raised his voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me boy. Giving birth doesn't make you older than me. I'm more than twice your age, Karim. Both of you. Don't you for a second think because we are allowing you the choice of choosing your own wife we are just going to allow you to make stupid decisions now." Tawfiq said in a low voice as he stepped closer to him.

"Karim, apologize." Naima stepped in.

Karim had been acting all mature these days and taking all they say for granted. It had gone on for too long.

Karim snapped his head in his mother's direction. What had he done? He just wanted to get his daughter to stay. He stared at his mother. She really wanted him to apologize? He looked at his father who was towering over him with dominance. He wished he could grow taller as quickly as possible.

"Apologize to your father. If you don't, you are out." Naima repeated.

Naima defended Karim too much. Everyone knew that. Maybe that's why he had no care whatsoever. Even though he was her son, he had married Tawfiq not Karim and for once she would put Karim down herself.

"Out?" Karim looked at her again.

" We will cut you off. I'm not joking. You will be our son, sure. But no support whatsoever in anything you do or want. And Maruf will be the next king." Naima threatened.

Karim's eyes widened. His mother was literally threatening him and all because he was defending a woman he wished he could get rid off. But he needed to defend her still. They had to buy into the story.

"You're threatening me? You're behaving just like grandma." Karim said to her and even though he saw her facial expression fall she returned to her poker face a second later.

"I am. And maybe that's how I should have behaved a little to you. Now. Apologize. To. Your. Father." Naima said each word with a little anger.

What had happened to their little Karim?

Karim stared at his mother and then at his father. He had to change his formation. Or he wouldn't get Samia to stay.

He exhaled.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"No one heard you."

He looked at his father and exhaled.
"I'm sorry, dad."

"Good. Now take Samia from me." Naima held the baby to him and he stepped back.

"I can't." Karim muttered.

"Take her." Naima insisted again.

"I can't, mom! She might fall. I don't want to hurt her. Please!" Karim exclaimed in agony.

He didn't want to hurt her. He had no idea how to take care of a child and if he hurt her by accident he wouldn't forgive himself for it.

"Fine." Naima walked to Tawfiq's side and he held her tightly by the waist. As if he was proud of her standing firm.

"You both have until we leave to prove you can take care of Samia. If we aren't satisfied with how you take care of her, she will go back with us. Whether she is your daughter or not." Naima held up her head.

"Fine." Karim agreed.

"I'm going to put her to bed. After I will go to the kitchen. You, Zaira can decide to come help out like the good person you I hope you are or you can do whatever the fucking hell you want." Naima cursed.

Everyone was shocked. Tawfiq, because the last time he heard Naima curse was like...he couldn't even remember when.

Karim because he hadn't heard his mother curse before and she had literally just spoken against Zaira. He knew his mother didn't like her but he never thought she'd outright show it.

Zaira was just shocked because she was literally cursed at. Her mouth hang slightly opened in shock.

Naima walked up the stairs with Tawfiq following behind her. When they were out of sight both of them began to speak.

"Your mother just..."

"I think we should..."

"Go ahead." Karim paused for her to talk.

"Your mother just cursed at me! And you didn't say anything?!" Zaira fumed.

How were they supposed to look married if he just stood there as she was being cursed at.

"Lower your voice. What did you want me to do? Curse at her too?! She's my mother. And I think we need to be better at this. My parents can stop this stupid wedding and I can't do anything about it. You need to behave better. Both of us." Karim suggested.

"What do you mean by behave better?"

"If you want this marriage to work you need to behave like you want it to. You need to be a replica of the daughter in law my mother imagines."

"And how am I supposed to do that. I'm not changing my hair color. That's out of the question." Zaira said before Karim could suggest it.

"Fine. You need to stop verbally attacking my father. No sexual innuendos on how handsome he is or whatever. He hates it."

"Fine. I will stop falling for your father."

Karim sighed.

"No unnecessary remarks. If you won't change your appearance at least sound respectful. My mother never invites anyone to the kitchen unless she wants to know you better. You would have literally done nothing but talk with her if you went."

"Fine. I get it."

"Don't go round kissing people on the cheeks here. Mainly the men. You said you were a Muslim once so you should understand." Karim continued.

"Fine. Is that all?"

"Two more. You have to get my siblings to like you. Especially Habiba. When they come here in two days don't let your appearance judge you to them. Let them adore you. If Habiba likes you, my parents will like you too."

"Why?" Zaira was curious.

"She majors in psychology. She will get them to like you if she likes you and if she sees I also like you."

"Okay. Get the children to love me. And the last one?"

"You have to learn how to take care of a baby. I will do too but it literally depends on you now. Let my parents see that you can take care of Samia. Else we won't get her to stay."

"She's your child." Zaira was confused.

"She's Emirati. They are the highest authority in the land. They can take her from me due to negligence or anything they want. Just trust me on this." Karim said to her.

"Fine. Pray this works or else I'm going to get pretty angry with you. And you don't want to see my angry side."

"It will." Karim was positive it would.

**
2 days later

Today was Amira's first surgery. Every time Karim had tried to call or text, it was either she plainly ignored it or switched off her phone.

His siblings were arriving today, and as he had found out a day ago, they were coming with his Uncle Salim.

2 days ago, Zaira had helped by setting up the table with his aunt Halima since his mother wasn't ready to speak with her yet. They'd work on that soon.

His parents were at their pent house now with Samia. He hadn't fully spoken with them yet. Especially his mother who didn't want to see his face.

His Uncle Zain would go pick them up since he had a bigger car where they'd all fit.

Zaira was supposed to come to their house today and meet with his siblings. Later they'd go with his mother to shop for stuff and he'd take that chance to visit Amira even if she didn't want to see him. He'd still go and make sure she was going to be okay.

~

Zain's family car.

"Karim!" Daneen screamed as she ran to hug him. She didn't even wait for the rest to get down from the car.

"Daneen." Karim hugged her tightly.

"Oh how I missed you." Daneen revealed.

"Is that so?" Karim asked.

"Yes. Maruf was making fun of me for crying."

"Where are those little urchins?"

"Here!" Habiba was holding both of their hands as they literally dragged her to him.
His Uncle got down from the car with his Uncle Salim. Zain just chuckled as he patted Karim and went inside, leaving the siblings to bond.
"Uncle Salim. Salam mu Alaykum." Karim smiled politely.

"Wa Alaykum Salam. How are you?" His Uncle gave him a hug which he returned.

"Alhamdulilah. I'm glad to see you. You came alone?" Karim asked. He didn't come with his wife and children.

"Yeah. They send love. They couldn't make it because of her pregnancy." Karim understood him.

"That's all right. Dad's going to be here soon. You can wait for him inside." Karim suggested.

"Oh good. I'm pretty tired. We will catch up later." He said as he walked into the house.

Karim turned his attention to Habiba who was just trying to catch her breath.

"You guys are going to hurt Habiba." Karim chuckled as he hugged Habiba first.

"Habiba. I've missed you." Karim smiled.

"Me too. And don't worry. I have had four stitches because of them since you left. I'm invincible now." Karim laughed.

He hugged the twins after that.

"What did I say about playing tricks?"

"We didn't." Raif answered.

"I see." Karim eyed them.

"It's true!" Maruf defended his twin.

"I didn't say you were lying. Are you lying?" Karim questioned them

"Forget these demons! Where is she?! Oh my Allah I'm sure she's so pretty! And she'd teach me how to do cute hijab styles, unlike Habiba here." Daneen gushed and both Habiba and the twins exclaimed.

"Hey! You are the demon!"

"I make pretty good hijab styles." Habiba defended.

"Mom does it for you! The only style you can actually do is what dad taught you. When you were 7!" Daneen joked.

"Take that back!" Habiba played along.

Okay so maybe she didn't know how to do any hijab styles but luckily her mother could.

"No!" Daneen went behind Karim as Habiba tried to get her.

"Take it back."

They were all caught up in their little game that they didn't notice someone had joined them until she coughed.

Karim saw her first. There was a bit of improvement to the hair. The blue had become lighter.

The make up was a pinch less and she didn't wear as much kohl like before. She looked like a spoilt mean girl now. Not gothic like before.

She was wearing a cropped singlet with black jeans and over it she wore an oversized sweater.

Part of her stomach was on display and Karim just wished she had worn a different top.

"Who's she?" Habiba asked Karim.

"This is Zaira. Zaira meet my siblings. Habiba, Daneen A'ad, Maruf and Rauf. Guys. Zaira." Karim introduced them.

Everyone just stared.

And Daneen decided that was the best time to hug her new sister in law. She did.

"Oh my Allah. You're so pretty! I'm Daneen. You are Zaira. Oh my God you have blue hair! My parents would never say yes to that. How did you let your parents agree...tell me please!" Daneen hugged her tightly again as all Zaira could do was stand there awkwardly with her hands by her side.

She looked at Karim and all he did was give her a face.

'Get my siblings to like you'....

She finally hugged her back.

"Nice to meet you. Karim has told me a lot about you." Zaira smiled at her.

"This is Zaira?" Habiba mumbled in a low voice to Karim.

"Yes. Not what you were expecting? I know. She's trying. In Shaa Allah she will get there one day. Just understand her and don't give her that judging face of yours. She gets uncomfortable." Karim explained.

"I hope she's nice." Habiba commented.

"She is."

"Hello. You must be Habiba. I'm Zaira. Karim has said a lot about you. I feel like I know you already." Zaira smiled as she put her hand out.

She had read the pdf on all his siblings characters that he had sent her.

"Salam mu Alaykum." She shook her hand.

"Wa Alaykum Salam." Zaira replied.

"You must be Maruf." Zaira smiled at Maruf who smiled in return.
"And you are Rauf." Zaira smiled at Rauf too.

"Yes! It's nice to meet you." Maruf said.

"You too."

That's when they saw another car come behind his Uncle's. It was his parents. His dad just liked his cars. They got here two days ago and he already got a car. It was a black Urus.

Tawfiq's car.

The twins ran from Habiba straight to their mother as Daneen hugged her father.

"I missed my little angels. You didn't give your sister a hard time did you?" Naima took their hands.

"Oh no! We were really good."

"Good!?" Habiba chuckled.
"I have 4 stitches because of these... demons." Habiba glared at them.

"Are you alright?" Tawfiq asked with concern.

"I'm fine dad. I am. Just never leave me in charge of them again. I might never recover." Habiba exaggerated.

"Don't worry." Tawfiq said and hugged her tightly.

Naima hugged her too after hugging Daneen.

She noticed Zaira.

"You are here." Naima simply said.

"Yes. I didn't want to be late." Zaira smiled a little.

"Sure. Girls we have to get ready to go." Naima said to them.

"Yaayyy shopping!" Daneen clapped excitedly

"We just got here!" Habiba groaned.

"We need to go today. We have 3 days to the wedding. We don't have time. We will get back early." Naima explained.

"What about us?" Rauf asked.

"You stay with your dad here with your cousins. Karim you're babysitting Samia today." Naima gave out instructions.

"Me?" Karim didn't expect that. He had to go see Amira today before her surgery.

"Yes you. Who else is called Karim?" Naima retorted and even the Habiba knew something was wrong between mother and son.

Naima was always smiling with Karim and now she wouldn't even look at him.

"Fine."

"She's in the backseat. Take our car if you have something to buy or get. We will take Zain's."

"Come on girls. Zaira." Naima called to them. They got into the car as Zaira fervently opted for the back seat with Daneen.

"You got the keys?" Tawfiq wondered.

"He left it on the dashboard for me." Naima answered and walked towards Tawfiq.

"Becareful. If you are spotted..."

"Smile for the camera." They both chuckled as Tawfiq kissed her forehead.

"Here." Tawfiq handed over his credit card to her.

"For the girls." Tawfiq offered.

"I have mine." Naima groaned.

"I know but use mine. Please." Tawfiq insisted.

"Fine."

"Can y'all stop the lovey dovey talk and let's go already?" Habiba whined.

They were already in the car with Habiba at the passenger seat making faces at them.

"I'm coming." Tawfiq hugged her again. Before Karim decided to interfere.

"Mama?"

"Yeah?" Naima turned towards him to see him holding his card too.

"What's with everyone giving me their cards? I could ran away and live off this money you know." Naima looked at Tawfiq who just smiled.

She couldn't...she wouldn't.

"It's for Zaira's stuff. Anything you buy for the wedding, use this." Karim placed it in her hand.

"Look at you being responsible." Naima said.

Karim abruptly hugged her and even Naima was shocked.

"I'm so sorry mama. I know I'm a bit of a jerk at times..."

"A bit?"

"A really big jerk. I'm really sorry. I hate how we are. You don't even want to speak or look at me. I'm sorry mama." Karim apologized.

"I get it, Karim. I'm trying to adjust. Let's be honest here. You know your dad and I don't like Zaira. That sucks I know. But what sucks more is you keep on doing whatever she says without even hearing what we have to say. Just listen to us once in a while and don't just do stuff on impulse. We are on your side. Not against you. Don't forget that. And keep your card. I'm doing the shopping. A wedding gift. " Naima let go of him.

Karim just smiled. His parents were willing to accept his decision. As long as things went well and Zaira followed the rules, they'd get married quickly and divorce even quicker.

Karim couldn't wait. He smiled as his mom drove off with the girls not missing the annoyed look on Zaira's face. She was so going to hate it.

"I'm going out with Nick to get my suit." Karim informed his dad who was busy having a discussion with the twins.

"Okay. Remember you are babysitting. Drive slowly, there's a baby in the car. Try not to wake her. Please." Tawfiq informed him.

"You boys need to stop being stubborn. You hurt people in the long run but one day you both will be the one getting hurt and you are going to get a really big scar. It's going to be permanent...

Karim didn't listen to the rest as he texted Nick to get downstairs since they would be leaving now.

In a few minutes, Nick was down and after greeting Tawfiq, they got into his parents car and drove off.

~

"Where are you going to get your suit? There's this one place I know..."

"I'm actually going somewhere else. I'm going to visit Amira at the hospital." Karim stopped at the red light.

"Is she sick?" Nick wondered.

It had actually been a while since he saw her at school. Karim hadn't gone for a week now because of his wedding but Nick hadn't seen Amira on campus for a while.

"Yeah. She's not feeling really well. I'm just going to see her. You can go to the suits shop and get one for you and I. Send me a picture of some types so I can choose." Karim suggested.

"You are just going to let me pick your once in a lifetime wedding suit?" Nick was confused.

He was supposed to be eager to get it right? Wasn't that how weddings went or that was the bride?

"I know but I need to visit her today. Before I get busy." Karim added.

"Okay. But what about Samia?"

Both men turned to look at the sleeping baby in the children's car seat.

"I guess I will take her with me?" Karim suggested.

"Won't she be surprised?"

"She knows who I am and that I have a daughter. It's not a problem." Karim revealed.

"That's good then."

"Pick me up later from the hospital."

"Any chance to drive this baby around? I'm taking it. I'm going to buy it from your dad when they leave." Nick stated.

"You know he won't sell it to you. And since you literally can't afford it I'm sure he's just going to give it to you free."

"Mom's not going to let me take it. Trust me. Dad, sure. He'd even give me the go ahead. Mom is pretty thick headed when it comes to free expensive stuff." Nick added.

"Pretend you bought it then. My dad is good at secrets. The problem is you. You're just the worst." Karim remembered all the times Nick had 'mistakenly' revealed a secret.

He chuckled.

The lights turned green and they continued their journey.

~

"Don't pick anything bright, Nick. I don't want to outshine the bride. Black preferably." Karim reminded.

"Aye aye captain." Nick was in the driver's seat now.

Luckily there was a baby carrier in the trunk of the car since Karim wasn't really sure he could hold her without waking her up. He seriously had to work on that. After all she was his daughter.

Karim was able to transfer her to the carrier without her waking up.

"Don't forget to pick me up soon. We need to get back so she eats." Karim reminded.

"Sure. See you later." Nick waved and drove off.

Would he even want to see him? Trying never killed anyone... did it?

"Let's go meet my good friend, Amira." Karim said to Samia who was still asleep.

**

"Well, hello... Who's this little angel? She's so cute..." Pamela literally entered into the carrier.

"This is Samia." Karim smiled at the little baby.

"Your sister?"

He could have just said yes and she'd have no reason to doubt him. He was young so he could have a little sister like this. But lying never got you anywhere.

"Um. No actually, my daughter. I'm a single father at the moment." Karim smiled tightly and Pamela looked at him with shock.

"Oh my God! That's sad. Divorce? You are so young..."

"Uh no actually I'm a widower."

"You are so young, darling. I'm sorry for your loss. Hold her tight. She's going to be an envy for all." Pamela adviced.

"I will. Is Amira still awake?"

"Yes. She will be prepped soon. But you can go see her now." Pamela said to him.

"Thanks. I will see you then."

~

Knock knock.

"Come in." Karim heard her say.

The second he stepped in and she saw him, she spoke.

"Get out. Before I call the security to take you out." Amira glared.

"Please don't. I just wanted to see you before you left for your surgery." Karim walked further in.

"Well I don't. So leave... Who's that... Wait is that your daughter?" Amira questioned as she sat up well.

"Yes. Amira meet Samia. My daughter." Karim smiled.

"Can I?" Amira looked so amazed by the sight of her that she had to hold her in her hands.

"Sure." Karim  unbuckled her and picked her up to hand her to Amira.

She took her in her hands like an expert. Just like his mother held her.

"She's so beautiful. You are so beautiful, Samia. Don't forget that." Amira gushed.

"You brought her here for me to forgive you for getting married?" Amira looked at Karim.

"I didn't even know I'd end up coming with her. Circumstances I suppose. I'm sorry Amira. I really am. I have my reasons for getting married. But I can't tell you yet. I will. One day when this is over. I promise I will. I need you to trust me. Just trust me. Please. " Karim pleaded.

" Why can't you tell me now? I need a reason to trust you blindly. " Amira asked.

" I can't tell you anything yet. Wallahi. Amira. I will tell you. Just after everything is over. "

" A reason, Karim. A simple reason will do for me. "

"For Samia. Look at her." As if on cue she stirred and woke up.
Samia looked at her intently and a small smile literally came onto her face as she raised her chubby hands to touch her face.

"Look at Samia. Let her be the reason you give me your trust. Please."

Amira looked at him sadly.

"Okay, Karim. You have my trust. Only because of Samia. Don't lose it." Amira finally said.

"Thank you. I won't."

"Aren't you cute... so cute. Yes you are." Amira tickled her and Samia let out a little giggle.

She spoke funnily to Samia who seemed intrigued by her new friend. The way she looked at a baby she had just met with so much love made Karim so fascinated.

He realized something that second.
He had made the biggest mistake in his life. Marrying Zaira.

When there was an angel who already cared about his daughter more than it was possible.

What was he even doing?

_____________________________________________

I don't know how I do it. Such long chapters these days. Well I hoped you liked it.

Anyways comment😁😁😩😩It makes me update very quickly... Really it does. And to all those commented on the previous chapter...you guys are amazingly awesome 😁💥💞😭❤️❤️

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @fara.khan_abdul for tit bits of any updates on the next chapters... When I will update and sneak peeks.

#VCS

PS: I mistakenly published it when I was adding some pictures. Now it's fully ready🙂‼️🤤😂

Ciao

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.7K 162 5
How hard could it be when you have everything? Not that much, right? But not for Ismail Abdul Haqq. Not after his father's demise three years ago. ...
21.3K 1.1K 69
STAND BY ME❤️ #10 in spiritual ranking( 10/12/2023)😍 #1 in spiritual (15/12/2023) Life as a female Muslim, growing up in a strict community in Pakis...
167K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
824K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...