Euphoric | Peter Parker

By Swagendelle

THIRD BOOK IN THE CHILDREN OF WAR SERIES Death can truly change a person. As Alger Booth has finally gotten h... More

00- I Imagine Death So Much It Feels More Like A Memory
01- New School Blues
02- A.V.S.
03- What's In A Word
04- School Bully, Mind Bully
05- Playing Hooky
update from the author
06- Unwanted Optical Illusion
07- Back To Old Habits
08- Demoted From Rookie To Jail Bird
09- A Robot With Feelings
10- Sleep Walker
11- The Phoenix
12- Out Of The Darkness And Into The Sun
13- Sweep Up The Ashes And Move On
14- We Don't Believe What's On TV
15- First Night Jitters
16- Spidey Sense
17- Run Away With Us For The Summer Let's Go Upstate
18- Best Of Wives And Best Of Women
19- Same Dad, Different Beliefs
20- Unlikely Pep Talk
21- Knight In Shining Super Suit
22- Just An Episode
23- Protection From Stupidity
Author's Note
24- Just A Friend Of His
25- Off To The Races
27- Something Strange, My Dear Watson
28- Mama Bear
29- Mirror Me, Mirror You
30- Ansel
31 - Reflection
32 - Who Am I
33 - Feeling Things

26- Short Lived Party

249 12 0
By Swagendelle

Laughter. Joyfulness. Unnecessary loudness. The apparent three key ingredients to a teenage party. I despised all of it. Peter and Ned, however, welcomed the concept with open arms as they looked around in awe and wonder.
I stood behind them tugging down the skirt of the dress as Ned giggled about how amazing the sight was. Students scattered around what I assumed to be throughout the entire house enjoying themselves as I tried to distract myself and keep my face hidden while Peter spoke with Liz. How thankful I was not being able to sense his heart rate quicken at the sight of her, but how uneasy I felt not being able to sense anything like I was used to.
Liz excused herself once we heard something shatter in the distance, and Peter faced me with a smile on his face.

"Isn't this cool?"

I nodded in response, staring at the floor while fidgeting my fingers.

"People must not recognize you as the girl that got into a fight in the cafeteria and then apparently was a social experiment about the treatment to kids of celebrities," Peter continued.

"Or maybe they're too scared to talk to you cause they know you can beat them up!" Ned added.

I nodded again. "Yeah, maybe. Can I go outside to get some fresh air?"

Peter furrowed his eyebrows as Ned continued to gawk at the party. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I just wanna go outside for a minute."

"Um, sure. I think Liz might have a deck outback? I'll catch up with you later, okay?"

I smiled slightly at him and then worked my way through the crowd and found a glass door that led to what I assumed was a wooden deck. Once out, I let out a long sigh, unaware that I was even holding my breath while going through the loud students.
I sat down on a cushy chair alone and hunched over while covering my ears to muffle out the obnoxious music that was starting to blare. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed. Not overwhelmed by the party, but by not being able to do anything that I needed to do. Though, at that moment I didn't need to do anything, but if I had to, I couldn't. What I wanted to do was sit down and be sad about my situation in complete silence, but I knew that wasn't going to happen at Liz's house.
While upset about not being able to truly be upset, I winced and squeezed my head tightly as a searing pain emerged between my eyes. I cursed under my breath and closed my eyes as I tried to keep the outburst contained, but knew I was failing as I started to notice illumination from my eyelids. However, when I opened my eyes, the glow wasn't coming from me at all. There was a golden ring circling around me on the ground that was slowly growing bigger. Before I could even register what was going on, the ring engulfed me whole into a total new location, chair and all.

hello all! here is a short chapter that i wrote while being quarantined at home! hope everyone is doing well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.5K 38
on the marvel of a god who bleeds. / written by gena peter parker (t.h.) x fem!oc completed. ( spiderman: homecoming - avengers endgame...
1.8K 155 47
Book three of the Golden Sunshine series. Follow the rest of Lisa's story as she deals with the aftermath of the 'Civil War' on her family. Follow as...
4.3K 51 12
peter parker x reader fanfic! tw: smut, sexual assault, death read intro for description!
2.5K 70 12
(Y/N) has always been different but when she crashes into the lives of the avengers she begins to feel like she has a home but will she loose it all...