28- Mama Bear

Aloysis stood tall as she stared at the Doctor. Guessing from her features, she wasn't noticeably older, but her stomach sure was a lot bigger.

The Doctor stared back at her puzzled. His portal disappeared as he lowered his arms and noticeably trying to understand in his head as to what just happened.

Aloysis's portal shrank and disappeared too as she made her way over to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder protectively. She squeezed firmly as she never tore her eyes away from the Doctor.

"You can't imprison her," She demanded, "You'd be putting this earth in grave danger if you did."

He cleared his throat and held up a shaky, yet still firm finger as he glanced around the room. "I'm sorry, but who are you supposed to be?"

"I am the woman that's come here to stop you from locking Alger Booth up for the rest of her life."

He came closer as he silently studied Aloysis's appearance. With her long blue pastel floral dress and pink slippers, it was quite obvious she wasn't planning on going anywhere before she came here.

"You're not a sorceress," He finally said.

"Good observation," She replied, "Now, can we focus more on the matter at hand?"

He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's too risky to keep her here. Her abilities-"

"Have gone haywire, yes, I know," She finished for him, "I didn't know they were until I saw this moment happening-"

"Wait, wait. Saw?" He interrupted, "You could see this happening? I'm sorry, but you're going to have to tell me who you are and how you knew this was occurring because I need to know what is going on."

"Yes, yes. I do apologize. I have been more antsy ever since I became pregnant with triplets, um," She cleared her throat and motioned to herself, "I'm Aloysis Summers and I can see into the future."

"You're clairvoyant?"

"Yes. And Alger's younger sister."

He looked at me then to her as he narrowed his eyes in disbelief. "Younger-?"

"Look, I know that I am a very interesting person and we will discuss more about me later, but let's focus back on my sister who you were about to forcibly throw into an interdimensional cell?"

All of the emotion was wiped off his face as he collected himself. "Very well. Your older sister is a literal ticking time bomb. One more headache and all hell could break loose."

"Then let it," She responded cooly, "Allow all hell to break loose."

"What?" He and I asked in shock.

"I have seen the future and she needs to have full control of her abilities again," She pointed toward him, "And you're the one that can help her."

"What have you seen?" He asked.

"What I've seen is that you have a way for Alger to release her powers where no one or no thing can get hurt."

"The mirror dimension," He said to himself.

"Is that what you call it?" She smirked.

"Wait, wait, wait," I butted in as I unwrapped her arm off of me and stood between them, "May I ask what's going on?"

"You're going to have a headache while in the mirror dimension that'll hopefully make you regain the ability to control your powers," He replied bluntly.

I looked to her. "Aloysis?"

"I wouldn't have recommended it if I didn't know that it would work," She smiled.

He no longer seemed threatened by her, but intrigued. "Summers, was it? How come I haven't seen anything about you in the media?"

"Eh, it's because I'm not from around here and I've chosen not to do superhero work anymore. I much rather prefer the stay-at-home mom life now. Which, is a life I should probably get back to." She gave me a brief hug then turned to him. "Until we meet again, Doctor."

In an instant, she disappeared and I was left alone with the Doctor that was stunned by amazement from my sister's abilities as I just stared at him in confusion.

"Uh, what're we doing now?"