23- Protection From Stupidity

I stomped my feet against the tile repeatedly. I jumped up and down until my feet went numb. Nothing was coming through.
I got down on my knees and slapped my hands on the floor. I even pressed my ear against the white tile to sense anything, anything at all, but I sensed nothing.
Usually, if injured in a certain way that involves my head, my seismic sense will appear blurry then will return at full force. However, what I was experiencing felt different than all the other times that had happened. This time, I knew that something was wrong.

I started to cry as I kept slapping my hands on the white tile. I was too scared to even try my other abilities. Nothing was there. I was blind to the world around me. I needed Tony's help.

I pulled the desk away from the door and hesitantly walked out into the hallway. I assumed everyone was in their classrooms.
I stumbled throughout the hall as if I never learned to walk before. My legs didn't know how to react without the constant vibration coming in through the soles of my feet. My knees buckled as I searched for Peter. He was right. We should've called Tony.

I peeked through every doorway while I tried to adapt to my new situation. I wasn't adjusting too well.
I stumbled to the main doors of the gymnasium and looked through the windows. I could see Peter with Ned and other students doing some type of exercises in matching outfits. Peter laid on a mat while Ned held onto his feet. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I was glad to know that they were there.
That is, until I could hear what Ned blurted out.

"Peter knows Spider-Man!"

My heart stopped. Why would Ned lie? Peter was Spider-Man. How badly I wanted to bust in there.
I heard as Peter fumbled with his words and supported Ned's false claim. He told people that he could get his friend Spider-Man to attend a party that was tonight.
Now I knew as to why Aloysis brought me to the future.

I had to protect Peter from exposing himself.

Hello everyone! I've been in college for two weeks and I'm loving it! Surprisingly, I love living in a college dorm! Anywho, enjoy this short chapter I wrote while my roommate wasn't in the room to bother me.