31 - Reflection

The mirror dimension was nothing but a replica of where I was originally. Except for the odd cracks that formed throughout the air that made me feel like I was inside of a diamond. The Doctor motioned for me to do anything as he positioned himself to sit on the floor, only to levitate in the air with his cape floating behind him.
I didn't know what to do. Hit my head against the floor? That would only cause me to knock myself out, and I wasn't necessarily in the mood to be unconscious again, considering I had passed out several times ever since I was taken in by the Avengers.
Since the Doctor wasn't willing to put me in danger to conjure up a headache, I decided to do what I considered to be the next best thing: crouch down on the floor with my head in my hands between my knees while I screamed.
I was certain that the Doctor most likely considered it to be an odd sight, but the screaming did make it feel as if I was doing something important.

After a few minutes later of doing what I considered to be working, the Doctor loudly cleared his throat and I stopped to look up at him as he stared at me unamused.

He stood on his feet as his cape flopped down behind him. "I don't think that's going to do anything," He said, "You can't conjure up a headache screaming at the floor."

I sighed. "I agree," I replied hoarsely. I let out a cough.

I twisted around and sat on the floor with my legs crossed as the Doctor paced back and forth in thought. After a few moments of watching him in silence, he spoke.

"I think there's a way that I can help you," He faced away from me as he said it, "But it's something I've never done on a person before."

I jumped to my feet. "I can take it!"

"I've been avoiding this option to see if you could do this on your own, but it's become obvious that this is our only choice."

"What is it?" I questioned.

He turned to me and sighed as he aimed both of his hands at his chest and slowly pulling them down causing his necklace to open up and reveal a green glowing rock.

I gasped as I watched him use his magic. "Is that pebble going to help me?" I asked.

He sighed again as he put his hands down at his sides. "It's a stone," He corrected me.

"Oh."

"This stone has the ability to reverse or to speed up time. If I try it on you, it can take your body back to the state it was before you started to lose control over your abilities."

"Okay! Let's do it!"

"Not so fast. I've never done this on someone in your...state before."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if your body would be able to handle it. The process might make the situation worse."

"Just take me to how I was before I died. I was doing fine then," I informed him.

"Your life seems so glamorous," He mumbled to himself.

"I can handle it," I assured him, "I've been through worse."

"So you say."

He held out his right arm and bright green glowing rings formed around it. He aimed his hand toward me and took a deep breath.
"You sure?" he asked.

"More than anything."

"Here goes nothing."

He slowly began to twist his hand and all I could feel was a sharp pain taking over my entire body.
I let out a scream as all I could see was a binding blue light engulf my surroundings.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long delay! To update you all a little bit: I'm in my last semester of college before I graduate this May! I will try my best to update more often. Have a great day!