Fait Avec Amour (Shinomiya Ko...

By dark-night-hero

-Made with love Il était une fois, tu es mon cadeau le plus précieux, mais rien ne dure éternellement, et la... More

Ça Fait Mal
En Un Clin D'oeil
Je Suis De Retour
À Perte De Vue
J'en Ai Marre
Lointain Souvenir
L'instant Présent
Tout Ira Bien
Pour Moi, C'est Toi La Plus Belle
Pause-Café
Mon Coeur T'appartient
Éperdument Amoureux
Coup De Chance
Amour Sans Fin

Tais-Toi

3K 142 2
By dark-night-hero

Shut Up

You knew how nasty he can be.

But this is going to far, and you are starting to get pissed off.

You knew that she was no match for Shinomiya, the out come was very clear as you all judge besides your sister vote for the girl. But you still acknowledge her dish, there was something light about it you just want to acknowledge about her dish it was like your early days on the kitchen, careless yet trying to acknowledge what her customer is, and you knew it there was someone who could stand up against this guy. That would be you, and you knew you have to protect this two students, she was your sister dorm mates as far as you can remember.

"Well, no need to be so down about it. It was inevitable. Anyways, I have an early start tomorrow, so excuse me. Have a good night"

He stated, back starting to face you as he walk away.

You felt your blood starts to boil, if it isn't for Dojima putting another coin on the students plate.

"I believe the outcome has been decided. What is the meaning of this?"

"Oh well, I simply want to acknowledge this dish and cast my vote."

"You're not even one of the judge. What are you trying to pull? And what do you mean, you're acknowledging that dish? I don't get it, Dojima-san"

You irked at his statement, but stop as you heard Dojima-senpai's word,

"Shinomiya, You're stagnating right now, aren't you?"

What?

You gasp,

So this is what this is all about.

You suddenly look shock.

"You must have realize it yourself. Now that you've earned the Pluspol award, you have lost sight of what your path to moving forward. You're at a standstill at the pinnacle, and don't know where to go. For us stagnation is akin to regression. The reason you didn't cook your specialty in this match is because you don't want us to find out that your cooking has hit a wall, not because it was your ex favorite"

"Shut up!"

Fuck that hurts.

"What would you know about any of this?! You're a hired chef for the Totsuki Group, You know nothing!"

You stand up and went close to the two, grabbing Tadoroko's dish.

"Shut up!"

You shove it into your ex.

"Just shut up and try this"

You said looking at him in the eyes as he seems to be taken a but of you butting in.

"Why would I do that?"

You shrug at his question, putting the dish down on the counter.

"I'm trying on to be personal, but"

You step forward, you are far more shorter than him like ever.

"You didn't say goodbye, and a part of me believes that means you're coming back"

You walk past him,

"Just try Tadokoro's dish, you might realize a thing or two. I don't care, I'm going to sleep"

You said, finally reaching out the door.

"Good night"

You said, closing the door behind you.

Right after you left.

He took a bite of the dish

"Ha, The heating was insufficient, the plating and petes texture are subpar, as well. Dojima-san, you've lost your sight"

He stated, yet something about this dish reminds him of of the first time he met you.

It was clumsy, yes. But each detail speaks to the chef's care for the customer, It is as thought the dish unravels your tightly wound heart. This taste.. it is as though... This taste is like..... a mother's love. and not only that,it used to remind him of his early days with you. Memories where everything seems to be going fine, memories before he become a ruthless individual.

"Hey halfwit"

"Yes?"

"The spice you used in the pete... It's all spice, isn't it?"

He said,

There was an explanation after that, a few questions asked,

"I... I just wanted to serve a dish that's be gentle on your stomach"

She explained,

He had his eyes wide open, for a moment, a flash of your face come into him like it always does.

"It may be clumsy, but the dish speaks to you. That's the kind of dish it is, even in competition, Tadokoro-kun tried to be considerate towards the people who'll be eating her dish. That may be something you need in order to find a way to proceed beyond prinnacle. And I'm pretty sure that's what (Last name)-san has been trying to do for the past few years, even though you push her away in afraid to see you turn into something like that"

That name again, you never filed to make his heart beat like crazy.

"You push her away in fear that she might leave you once your business failed, without even considering her feelings towards you"

Dojima stated,

"I hate what you did to my sister"

He suddenly was faced with Morrigan, (First name) younger sister, he was familiar with her, she used to come with (First name) during her vacation whenever she was around France.

I see.. For a very long time, I've been turning blind eye to my customers and my staffs, including my loved ones and was cooking all by myself.

"There"

Inui snap him out of his thoughts.

"Now we are on equal number of votes. That means it's a tie. I'll take charge of this match"

Inui stated, holding a hand on his chest.

"Ah, actually"

Morrigan* stated, making everybody look at her.

"My sister insist of taking charge of this fight."

She sigh,

"She was planning on going against Shinomiya-senpai if he ever kicked out these two"

"Uhmm. Well if it is a draw, it means Tadakoro-kuns standing is the same as before the Shokugeki, which means..?"

This made Shinomiya let out a deep sigh.

"This has been very irregular. What a farce"

For a moment, a flash of you reaching out on him back then when he push you away coming back into him, he bit his lips before saying.

"Well, do your best to survive as long as you can, day by day. Halfwits have their own ways"

He stated and started walking out of the door.

Now that everything is clear.... where should he start?

"Shinomiya.."

His heart skipped a beat as he heard his name coming out of her lips.

"I hope you got your answer"

You smiled at him, pushing yourself of the wall and walk ahead of him on the stairs.

Ah.. I see,

He thought.

He should start from you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 6.8K 102
Le principe est simple tu te fais enculée part tout le monde dons Tokyo revenger
14.8K 2.2K 23
Langa a fini sa première année de lettres modernes. Pour l'occuper cet été, sa mère décide de lui faire faire un stage de quinze jours dans une libra...
224K 8.1K 72
« Personne ne sait ni quand, ni comment l'amour ou la foudre vont tomber, mais tout ce qu'on sait, c'est que ça ne tombe jamais deux fois. » Charles...
42.4K 2.8K 82
Dans l'éclat des projecteurs, deux cœurs s'entrelacent, L'une comme une sœur, l'autre avec amour, La première en tournée, la seconde à ses côtés, Mai...