Éperdument Amoureux

Madly In Love

You smile at the peaceful scenario in front of you when you heard someone pulling a chair just in across of you

" Hey (Nick name)-senpai "

You didn't even have to glance the one who spoke to you.

" Hey, Malia*. What's up with you going over France all of a sudden?"

You said with a chuckle, your eyes can't help but to trail off to the Eiffel Tower

"Nothing, just come to refresh my mind."

She said, eyes wandering around the busy street of Paris,

"Oh, I see. Broke heart I see"

You mumble the last part, but didn't go unnoticed by her.

"Hey! that's no way to make fun of me senpai"

She pouted,

"I'll get over him soon, don't worry"

You just give her an amused look, taking a sip of your tea.

"The way you talk about him sounds like he was a total douchebag"

You stated, and she only nod. but you can see it by the look in her eyes.

She love him so much.

She was only 19 years old, her love life can't be as bad as it sounds, she was a good student of yours after all.

"Change topic (Nick name)-senpai. Tell me about your ring"

She said with a smile, pointing your engagement ring.

"Ah this"

You said, smile on your lips as you trail the ring with your finger.

"I never seen this coming. Like I just woke up with a ring on my finger"

You stated with a laugh.

"Your kidding"

She gasp in disbelief, making you laugh even louder, good thing you are on the balcony of your cafe on the second floor of your cafe.

"I wish I was, but I totally woke up with a ring on my finger"

You said, recalling the moments that happened almost a week ago.

You woke up like usual, at times like this Kojiro was still asleep, you usually wake up earlier than him, yet when you look at your side as you seat up, he was no longer there. Since the two of you are back on where you're left with, you two decided it would be the best to leave together once again. So you do, like you always does a few years back.

You glance at the clock, only to realize it was already 10:23 A.M in the morning, making you curse under your breath, that must be the reason my Kojiro was missing. And you are freaking late for your cafe, you throw the cover off your naked body. As you walk towards the bathroom, you can't help but to hiss as you walk, pain stinging every single step as a flash of your and his doings last night came rushing into you.