Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Battle against the Hassaikai

4.7K 98 31
By Stillwell03

Ok, so I'm mixing the raid and the Kokabeil battle together with an explanation on how inside. Hope you enjoy.

Izuku POV:

A few days after rescuing Eri, we were told about an incident regarding Overhaul escaping. This didn't end well with many people believing Eri should be put into hiding. But there was one silver lining to this. The person that freed Overhaul was an ex communicated exorcist that used a Holy Sword fragment for the job. Thanks to this, the Gremory and Sitri houses were able to get involved to locate the two in the Yakuza stronghold. Right now, a group of pros and the members of both houses are waiting patiently outside for the officer with the warrant to come.

"Izuku." I turned around to see Koneko walk up to me. "Hey sis, you ready?" She nodded with both of us looking at the gate. "So you think that guy that stole the fragments is in there?" "Possibly." As we talked, Nejire came behind me for a hug. "Izuku!" The act surprised Irina and Xenovia who were beside me. "Hey Nejire, what are you doing here?" "Ryukyu was told to join. I'm here on standby." "Shame. I actually would want to see what one of my brothers girlfriends can do." While speaking, two guys came over with one having a hood over his head and a blond guy that looked like he's vault boy from Fallout. "So this is the infamous Izuku that you told about Nejire."

The blond guy stuck his hand out. "Mirio Togata. Or as I should be called here, Lumillion. This guy is Tamaki Amajiki or Suneater." I gave my hand to shake while holding my tails up in happiness. "Izuku Midoriya, or Deku for right now." "It's a pleasure to meet you Deku. I hope to see good things from you today." "Likewise." While speaking, the Gremory and Sitri houses came over with Sona speaking first. "Good to see you again Izu-I mean Deku." "Good to see you too Sona." "Oh yeah, where's Eri Deku? Is she ok?" "Yeah, she's with my mom." "That's right, Katsumi said you adopted a kid who was held prisoner by these people. Can I see a picture?" I pulled my phone out to scroll down my pictures to find one of my little snowball.

"She's a little shy and self conscious about the horn on her head, but she's the cutest little thing." While this was going on, I was able to get my mom to watch her before any of this went down to at least know she's safe. Everyone smiled while seeing this with the cop coming to signal the raid to start. When he buzzed in, a guy spoken about in reports started coming our muscles ready sending some cops into the air.

'Crap!' I jumped up to grab a few of the cops with Mr. Aizawa grabbing the others. "Looks like we're gonna have to deal with first." Before he could attack again, Ryukyu stopped him while keeping her team out to stop this. We began entering in with some of the pros and Sona's house taking down the outside thugs while making a barrier for safety reasons. Entering in, a pro called Nighteye pressed some panels in a pattern to open a passage down below. Some Yakuza attacked us with his sidekicks taking them down for us to keep going. We hit a snag though when we got to a wall.

"What do we do now?" "I'm on it." Togata went through the wall to stick his head out after. "It's a setback for us. We just need to get through it." I glanced over at Koneko who got the same idea as me. "Stand back." We punched through the wall with Miruko being slightly impressed. "Not bad kid. Let's move!" We progressed forward with the room starting to move around. "What's going on!" "Irinaka of the Yakuza must be using his quirk." "Wait, but the reports said he could only do something like this with a fridge!" "He's gotta be using a quirk enhancer." We tried to keep going with Togata going on ahead. Most of us fell through the floor to find three Yakuza blocking our path.

"Sorry, but this is as far as you go." Something didn't feel right with them with the cops starting to aim at them. "Wait!" Amajiki and Irina held their hands out. "We got this." "You sure?" They nodded with all of us starting to head out. "I don't think so-" The one with the blond hair was punched by Irina who looked at them pissed. "You monsters hurt an innocent girl like Eri, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PRAY TO GOD FOR WHAT YOU DID!" 'Note to self, never piss off Irina.'

Irina POV:

As everyone left, the three got back up with the blond very angry at me. "Bad move girly." The three pulled out black wings to let out killer intent. "Now your dead!" He came at me with the sword for Suneater to help. He grabbed it with his hand turning to an octopuses tentacles. When it's in his hand, he turns it into a crab claw to break it. "These are reborn fallen angels, be careful." "What do you mean?" "Long story." The bald guy came at me with his hand made of what looked like crystal to send me into a wall. I started coming out of it a little dizzy while the one with the bag started attacking me. He practically bit a chunk of my shoulder off and would've bit through if it wasn't for me dodging in time.

"Take this!" I pulled out Excalibur Mimicry for it to disappear. "What?" "I hope you weren't looking for this." The blond held the sword in his hand to show he stole it. "You think your so special cause you can use this thing." He threw it to the bag head to have him chomp through the blade. "YOU MONSTERS! THAT WAS A HOLY SWORD YOU JUST DESTROYED!" Suneater tried to punch the blond guy with him having his hands bleed from a hidden knife. 'These guy's don't know who their messing with.' "I've got the blond and the crystal guy, you handle the teeth one." As we separated, the one with the bag came at me to try and bite me again. 'This would be a lot easier if I had my Holy Sword.' I tried to punch him for him to dodge and bite my wrist. I was able to have him let go with a kick to the crotch, but it was without a doubt what Izuku thought of me. 'I'm weak without my sword.'

Flashback to a day ago

"What do you mean I'm weak!?" "I mean, when your without that sword of yours, your defenseless." I started to get mad with him explaining why. "Let's say, you lose the Holy Sword for some reason. How are you going to fight someone? You lack strength. Your not as fast as some enemies. You can't even use magic. The only way you can fight is with that sword and that's a liability." I held my head down a little knowing he was right. "This is what we face daily as heroes. We're always faced with this ideal, so I want you to have these." He hands me a set of gloves with a strange metal in them. "The gloves are in case something happens tomorrow."

Back to present

'It's worth a shot!' I put the gloves on and punched the guy in the face. He started falling to the ground in pain for some reason. I looked down to see a spell incantation on the gloves.

(There isn't a magic circle to my knowledge for Nekomata, so pretend this is for them with it green)

'You probably saw this coming, didn't you.' I got into a fighting stance with Suneater doing some kind of technique where he made his body act in some kind of technique to be a chimera. The hooded guy tried to attack him with me standing in the way. "You're not getting away from me that easily!" I began to punch him as many times as I could with my knuckles starting to bloody a bit from not being used to fighting with my fists. It hurt, but the only way to stop them was to keep going. I let loose one final hit to his face with everything I had. "This is for Eri!" I hit him dead smack in the center of his face to send him into the guy with crystals as Suneater knocked his two out. When we won, I held my right arm up as Izuku would showing we were the victors. 'Izuku, thank you for helping me.'

Meanwhile, Koneko POV:

While heading to the center, the guy from before tried to separate us again with aiming for Eraserhead this time. 'This is him trying to stop the only problem person of the heroes.' I tried to jump over with a hero in a jumpsuit called Fatgum going beside me as well. We were both thrown down a hole with two guys waiting for us.

"Hey, hey! Guess we have a girl and some fatso to deal with. Maybe one of you can help warm up my arms a bit." "Careful kid, these two are members of the Hassaikai like the three from before." I take a fighting stance with my gauntlets on. "I can handle them." "That's the type of spirit I like to see!" The guy that looked like a brawler came at me with a punch while I tried to counter with one of my own. It seemed like a stalemate with him smiling. Suddenly, I found myself overpowered and sent back into a wall. "And here I thought Nekomata were supposed to be tough. Your not even worth a fight." 'I just lost in a fight of strength? What the heck's going on?' He came at me again for the pro Fatgum to block the attack. "So you think you can take me fatso!? LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO!"

He kept attacking with speeds immeasurable as Fat was being pushed back. 'This is what the Yakuza are!? What type of monsters are you fighting Izuku?' Something felt off though. I tried to come back with an attack for a barrier to come up. "If you choose to keep going, I shall even the odds." The smaller guy put up some barrier while my eyes got accustomed to the dark to see wings on their backs. "No way." The wings were that of devils with the barrier going down for the guy to attack again. I was able to block them, but my arms were breaking from it. Fat tried to help with throwing hits for them to only be blocked again by the barrier. "Fat! Together!" We tried to hit the barrier with all our might for it to not make a dent. When it came down, I was socked in the face and sent back into the wall almost unconscious.

"KID!" "I WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW FATSO!" I could only make out some of what was going on, but I knew we were on the losing side. I needed strength, but didn't know how to. In that moment, I remembered a talk with Rias and the student council president some time back.

one week ago

"So Izuku is gonna do an internship near here?" "That is correct." I started to smile a bit knowing my brother's gonna be close by. "But in the meantime, I'd like to talk to you about both your differences." "What are you talking about?" Rias began while explaining. "Izuku has become stronger due to his willingness to accept his powers. If you were to do this, you may become as strong as him. But we need you to get past your difficulty with this." I held my head down remembering what happened with Kuroka. "I..can't." "Koneko, Izuku worries about losing himself as well. He's always scared of that when he uses his power, but do you know why he still does?" I shake my head no. "Because he wants to do good. For 10 years, he ran because of fear. He's done running now and wants to fight for what he has. Even if doing so means he falls trying."

Back to present

'That's right. If I fall here, then I lose everything.' I started to remember my friends, Rias, Izuku and his friends to remember why I'm fighting. 'If I lose, they lose.' "SUCK IT! NEKOMATA LEVEL 2!" My second tail started to grow out while charging at the guy. "I LIKE THE SPUNK CAT! LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!" I passed Fat who was kneeling over in pain. 'I won't fail!' The second guy put his barrier up with me punching through to hit the bulkier guy in the face. "NOT BAD, BUT CAN YOU HANDLE THIS!?" He kept attacking me with punches as I gave them back. I wasn't as big as he was, but I wasn't backing down. 'I CAN'T LOSE!'

I ducked under his punch to give an uppercut to his face. He tried to hit me with his other fist for me to jump up and give a roundhouse kick to his jaw. 'His muscle would make it useless to punch him there. The only weak point that I could hit is his face.' I kept avoiding as many punches as I could to hit his face again and again for him to not let up. "THIS IS A FIGHT! COMMON CAT, GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!" He kept going like a madman with some of his blows hitting me. 'I won't be left behind.' A shot came to my stomach to make me vomit blood. 'I'm not being left behind.' I kept throwing punch after punch with the smaller guy trying to make a barrier for Fat to take him down.

The muscle guy was able to grab me by my torso and prepare to punch me. "LETS SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THIS!" As he impacted with my face, I could feel my skull crack a bit with only shadows seen. "I...I won't.." "Speak up cat, I can't hear you." He put his ear near my face for me to bite it off with all my might. "AHHH! YOU LITTLE BITCH!" "I REFUSE TO LET MYSELF BE LEFT BEHIND!" I was able to get out of his grip to head to his face. "TAKE THIS! NEKO SMAAASSSHHH!!" I punched his face as hard as I could with him falling to the ground motionless. I stood there, bloodied, beaten, and bruised while raising my fist in victory. "MEEEOOOWWWW!!!" I fell back after this blacking out from the pain. 'I did it Izuku. I....did....it....'

Meanwhile, Izuku POV:

While getting towards the end of the base, we noticed Togata beaten bloody with Kokabeil and Overhaul walking away. "KOKABEIL!" Xenovia stood in front with the two looking over to us. "It seems the church found you." Overhaul looked at me and began to smirk. "Looks like I get to kill you Midoriya." "You try, and it's your head nya." We look over to see Kuroka with them. "I assume your with Vali's group here to bring us to him." 'Vali?' "Yes, now where's that serum you promised nya?" Overhaul passed a box to her with me going ahead to attack Kuroka. "You think you'll win?" I suddenly felt violently sick with my sense of coordination gone. I looked up to see some guy hanging from the ceiling.

"Woah, you think you can beat us? Not feeling very up to it now huh? Well that may be cause of my quirk that your like that. None of you can get near me if you feel dizzy hehehe!" The drunk made my senses useless while Kokabeil cut off the Gremory house, Xenovia, and me from the pros. "What is this thing?" "This has to be that fallen angels doing. KICK HIS ASS DEKU!" I started to get up with some kind of bullet hitting my arm. "Now see how it takes effect." I started to lose my senses as everything was unreadable. "Urgh!" I started to throw up from the dizziness with the guy on top throwing a knife in my calf. "SON OF A BITCH!"

"HAHAHAHA! You didn't see that coming, did you hero? Face it, your gonna die down here. You and those people behind you. All because you wanted to play hero you mangy cat." I looked around with everything twisting and turning to not know what was up or down anymore. 'Dammit.' "Time to go. Make sure none of them follow us Sakaki." "Will do boss." 'Can't let them escape.' "ISSEI, GET DEKU BACK HERE! AKENO, GET THE DRUNK!" I heard this with my senses getting a little better to see the shadows of the perv pulling me over and giving me some water. "This isn't over Kokabeil. You still have me and my house to deal with." "That is why I have him." "Hiya devil swine. Time to die" I could start to see color again to see some idiot with what looked like a Holy Sword in his hand.

And that finishes this chapter. So Izuku is now in a bind where his senses are currently extremely disoriented and is faced with Freed, Overhaul, and Kokabeil who are prepared to take them down. If things weren't bad enough for the group, Kuroka is in attendance with unknown motives why. See how him, Xenovia, and the Gremory house get out of this one in the next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 148 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
59K 1.3K 56
Izuku Yagi was part of a family like any other, happy and healthy. Along with his sister, the two were thought to have a bright future ahead of them...
18.8K 1K 20
Now with school going on and a new family with them Tokoyami and Izuku sure have a new world laid before them. However is it really soo new when they...