Flirting With Ice: Weiss Schn...

By MasterRose88

You are Y/N Xiao Long, the brother of Yang Xiao Long. His mother was also Raven. Also Yang and Y/N are non-id... More

Character Bio
Vol. 1 Ch. 1 Going To Beacon
Vol. 1 Ch. 2 Meeting The Ice Queen
Vol. 1 Ch. 3 Finding Yang
Vol. 1 Ch. 4 Teams
Vol. 1 Ch. 5 Sleeping Conditions
Vol. 1 Ch. 6 Hitting On Ice
Vol. 1 Ch. 7 Confession
Vol. 1 Ch. 8 Faunus Fiasco
Vol. 1 Ch. 9 The Search
Vol. 2 Ch. 10 The Adventure
Vol. 2 Ch. 11 Brother's Return
Vol. 2 Ch. 12 The New Eye
Vol. 2 Ch. 13 Asking Her
Vol. 2 Ch. 14 The Dance
Vol. 2 Ch. 15 Package From Home
Vol. 2 Ch. 16 Change Of Plans
Vol. 2 Ch. 17 Breach
Vol. 2 Ch. 18 I Love You
Vol. 2 Ch. 19 Break
Vol. 3 Ch. 21 Round One
Vol. 3 Ch. 22 Her Sister
Vol. 3 Ch. 23 Acceptable
Vol. 3 Ch. 24 Never Miss A Beat
Vol. 3 Ch. 25 Respect And Love
Vol. 3 Ch. 26 Unexpected Things
Vol. 3 Ch. 27 Beacon Falls
Vol. 3 Ch. 28 Aftermath
Vol. 3 Ch. 29 Leaving Home
Vol. 4 Ch. 30 Awakening
Vol. 4 Ch. 31 Nighttime Confession
Vol. 4 Ch. 32 The Arm
Vol. 4 Ch. 33 Progress
Vol. 4 Ch. 34 Getting Back Out There
Vol. 5 Ch. 35 The Raven
Vol. 5 Ch. 36 Findings
Vol. 5 Ch. 37 Together Again
Vol. 5 Ch. 38 Reconnecting
Vol. 5 Ch. 39 Comfort
Vol. 6 Ch. 40 Looking Towards The Future
Vote for the Next Book!
Vol. 6 Ch. 41 Onward To Atlas
Vol. 7 Ch. 42 The Not-So-Warm Welcome
Epilogue
The Choice Is Made!
New Book Is Out!

Vol. 3 Ch. 20 Back At Beacon

1K 18 7
By MasterRose88

Your POV

Once the Bullhead arrived at Beacon, I handed Zwei to Ruby and said, "Here, you take Zwei. I'm going to Vale to get something real quick." Ruby nodded and said, "Okay. But you better not miss our team first match!" I smiled and said, "I'll be there to cheer you girls on, trust me." I hopped onto a Bullhead that was heading towards downtown Vale. I kept thinking to myself, What would be a pleasant surprise to give Weiss? Then it hit me, A beautiful necklace for her. She'd love that, I thought. I went into the nearest jewelry store and found a beautiful snowflake necklace that had blue topaz and diamonds on it.

I had just enough lien in my wallet to buy it. After I had purchased it, I placed it in my pocket and went towards the Bullhead. When the Bullhead arrived back at Beacon, I got off and started to head towards the dorms. But as I was walking, I suddenly couldn't move. I looked down and saw a familiar glyph beneath me. Then I saw Weiss walking towards me with an annoyed look on her face. She got to me and said, "What reason could you possibly have to make me wait even longer until I could see you again?" I sighed and said, "I love you, that's why." She unfreezed me and said, "Then I want you to do one thing." I replied, "And what's that?" Weiss smiled and said, "Kiss me like you miss me, Y/N!" I smirked and said, "Well come here." She ran and jumped into my arms, wrapped her legs around my torso, and we started making out.

When we pulled away, I said, "My reason for stopping in Vale was that I wanted to get you something." Weiss looked at me and said, "Wait, really?" I nodded and pulled the necklace out of my pocket. She looked at it in awe and said, "Y/N, it's beautiful. Thank you so much!" I smiled and said, "You want me to put it on you?" She nodded and I reached around her neck and clicked it on. But before I could move my arms back, Weiss hugged me around the waist and said, "I missed you, Fireball." I hugged her back and replied, "I missed you too, Snowflake."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. By the way, I put a reference in this chapter somewhere.
Master out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
54.5K 603 58
You are Y/N L/N, a cat Faunus who hates the White Fang because of how their actions affect other Faunus. He meets a certain black haired girl with a...
44.3K 348 49
You are a wolf faunus named Y/N. You are great with computers and technology in general. Then one night, you come across a dust shop that was about t...