โ… a cold angel โ… twilight

By jaeinjune

PSA : WRITTEN IN 2016, NOT THE BEST WORK๐Ÿคญ when an angel meets vampires ---- -written in 2016 -very bad -plea... More

dear readers
โ… 00 โ…
โ… 01 โ…
โ… 02 โ…
โ… 03 โ…
โ… 04 โ…
โ… 05 โ…
โ… 06 โ…
โ… 07 โ…
โ… 08 โ…
โ… 09 โ…
โ… 10 โ…
โ… 11 โ…
โ… 12 โ…
โ… 13 โ…
โ… 14 โ…
โ… 15 โ…
โ… 16 โ…
โ… 17 โ…
โ… 18 โ…
โ… 19 โ…
โ… 21 โ…
โ… 22 โ…
โ… 23 โ…
โ… 24 โ…
โ… 25 โ…
โ… epilogue โ…
Hello
MEraki!

โ… 20 โ…

7.1K 195 9
By jaeinjune

the plot is a bit different from the movies/books.

enjoy :)

bella glared from across the snow covered field. she knew that if she was still alive, her heart would be so loud that a vampire in europe could hear it.

she was terrified, but hid it well.

edward gripped her hand from next to her as renesmee held he either one. both parties came to a stop, staring at each other.

"aro's looking for alice." edward mumbled as he stared. bella squeezed his hand tighter.

"aro, let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner." carlisle said, his eyes slightly wide with concern and maturity.

"fair words, carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." aro fired back.

"i can promise you, that was never my intent. no laws have been broken." carlisle stressed, his grip on esme tightening as everyone around grew restless and tense.

"we are the child, do not treat us as fools." caius sneered as he glared at carlisle and the child.

"she is not an immortal! these witnesses can attest to that. You can look. see the flush of human blood in her cheeks." carlisle raised his voice, staring down aro.

"artifice!" caius yelled, his face in a nasty sneer.

bella sifted her eyes across the field, searching for lucifer, she felt his presence, but he wasn't alone.

"i will collect every facet of the truth, but from someone more central to the story. edward, as the child clings to your new-born mate, i assume you are involved." aro smiled a smile that sent shivers down bella, she hide it as best as she could.

edward glanced at bella, before hesitating to walk towards aro, he could feel bella start to use her shield on him. as soon as he reached the red eyed king, his hand was snatched up. aro's face slowly morphed as he learned the truth.

"i'd like to meet her." aro drawled, staring at renesmee as she shifted her feet. jacob came up besides her, tilting his head towards her for comfort. bella caught edwards eye as she and the por began to walk towards edward and aro, emmett leaving his place from besides rosalie to walk with them for more protection.

they walked stiffly until they reached aro, who smirked in greeting.

"ah, young bella, immortality becomes you." aro grins before turni g his attention to the rosary nosed girl besides bella. giddiness seeped into his features before he shrieked with laughter as he heard her beating heart, the slow thumps in her chest.

"i hear her strange heart." he mumbled. renesmee shifts before walking closer to aro, his hand immediately stretched out for hers, but she ignores it and gently placed her hand on his cheek. she uses her gift on his, watching his face morph into excitement and fascination.

"magnifico," he mumbled before standing up," Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this new-born, while she was still human.

"Impossible!" caius yelled once more, fury filling in his sharp features. aro snapped his head towards his blonde brother.

"do you think they fooled me brother?" the bella, edward, and the others slowly walk back to their side, keri g their eyes on aro.

"bring the informant forward." caius said as irina was forcibly pushed forward. she glanced to her sisters, before glancing back.

"is this the child you saw?" caius tensely stayed.

"i'm not sure."

"jane?" caius chirped psychically. irina grew scared as she rushed to speak.

"she's changed! this child is bigger!" irina cried out. caius glared, his red eyes staring the blonde down.

"then your allegations were false." caius sneered.

"the cullens are innocent, i take full responsibility." irina states weakly, she glanced over at her family.

"i'm sorry." feliz starts stepping up to irina, something edward noticed immediately.

"caius no!" felix smirked before yanking irina's head off.

"irina!" tanya, irina's sister cried out. caius lit irina's body on fire as kate and tanya yell, rushing forward.

garrett grabs ahold of kate.

edward turned toward Zafrina.

"blind them." the two blondes were blinded quickly, stopping them from attacking.

"we must attack!" tanya cried out.

"tanya, this is what they want, if you attack now, then we'll all die!" edward reasoned, before looking at zafrina to stop, and watching as the two blonde sisters calm down, stopping their attacks. jane caught eyes with edward.

"pain"

edward fell to his knees mx once again experiencing the agony he felt back in italy. he grunted before suddenly, the feeling vanished. he looked back and saw bella smirking slight, causing one to fall on his own lips. he stood up, before walking back to his wife, watching as alec stepped up to, releasing his black smoke before he was stopped.

"aro, you see there's no laws broken here" carlisle spoke strongly, his glare settled on the black haired vampire. aro's crazed eyes fluttered across everyone.

"agreed. but does it then follow that there is no danger?," aro turned to his army,"for the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Ttheir modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. in such perilous times, only the known is safe. only the known is tolerable, and we know nothing of what this child will become. can we live with such uncertainty? spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow." aro turned towards four figures walking from the tree line, a small laugh escaping him.

edward recognised alice, jasper and lucifer, but the heavily white cloaked figure confused and startled him. he could not smell nor see who it was.

but he could only guess they were lucifer's trump-card.

both aro and edward spoke alice's name, but she barely acknowledged it. she continued towards aro, only to be grasped by guards, jasper being pushed away from her and lucifer and the cloaked person stepping back, glaring at the vampires.

"i wouldn't touch me boy." lucifer drawled his voice deep and dangerous. alice glared harder at alice.

"my dear, dear alice. we're so god to see you here after all!" aro cooed.

"we have evidence the child won't be a threat to our kind." aro glanced at the white cloaked figure and alice in suspicion. alice gently held her hand out for the man to take.

the cloaked figure raises her head higher, a lock of white hair falling from it hidden cove.

"brother." caius called, but was ignored.

alice glared into aro's eyes as they widened second by second. aro took his hands away from the clairvoyants.

"as you most likely saw, your future isn't so bright." lucifer taunted, his deep red eyes challenging aro's army to defy him.

"we cannot later our course, the child still poses a grave threat." caius said in defiance. edward's golden eyes bored into caius's red ones.

"but if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? could we live in peace?" edward asked, hand gripping bella's.

"of course, but that cannot be known." caius stated stubbornly. edward glanced towards the tree line once more.

"actually it can."

two more people step from the tree line, making a steady line towards aro and the other four. alice grinned towards them before turning back to aro, sterling back to the white cloaked woman.

"i've been searching for witnesses of my own, among the tekona tribes of brazil." alice stated smugly, glancing at the two as the come closer.

"we have enough witnesses."

"let himself speak brother." aro glared at caius, before turning his attention back to the two new witnesses.

"i am half human, half vampire, like the child. a vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. my aunt huilen raised me as her own. i made her immortal." his name was nahuel, and he spoke carefully, but full of confidence.

as if reading bella's mind, the cloaked figure stood straighter, a bella like voice coming from the hood.

"and how old are you dear?" bella blinked, her eyes concentrated on the unknown figure.

she's heard that voice before.

"a hundred and fifty years." bella let out a short sigh, glancing at edward with the smallest of smiles.

"at why age did you reach maturity?" aro asked, curious himself. nahuel smiled.

"i became full grown seven years after my birth. i've not changed since."

"and your diet?"

"blood, human food. i can survive on either."

"these children are much like us." marcus muttered, his ghastly eyes glancing at both of the hybrids, before his eyes landed on the cloaked figure. he saw a thick golden intertwined with white string leading from them to bella swan, and his eyes widened.

"regardless, the cullens have been consorting with werewolves, our natural enemies!" caius yelled, he did not want to leave empty handed.

"no where i have looked, ever said that vampires couldn't do so either blondie, shit your mouth." lucifer growled. caius visibly gulped, his eyes tearing away from the extremely intimidating man.

"dear ones, there is no danger here. we will not fight today." aro glided i front of his army. his army looked disappointed, jane and alec glaring at bella to show their obvious anger, before leaving. marcus stood next to his brother, still staring at the white cloaked figure.

"such prizes." aro mumbled, staring at bella and alice, before running off. marcus stood still.

"i have not seen you in many years." the white cloaked figure nodded.

"neither have i, go on now, we can catch up at a much later date. stay humble marcus." marcus nodded before following after his brother. lucifer turned towards the figure grinning.

"see, it wasn't that bad."

"i am in a lot of pain right now you idiot! god when i get home im gonna sleep like i fell spell to an enchanted apple." they groaned. alice grinned, patting them on the back.

"don't be like that, you'll heal soon." jasper nodded from besides alice, as they all looked up at the cullens and their witnesses, bright smiles on their faces.

"no let's introduce you." alice chirped, skipping over to the celebrating vampires.

many ran off after saying goodbye, promising to try and visit here and there. lucifer shook edward's hand, hugging bella and renesmee.

"you kept your promise lucy!" the young girl beamed, causing lucifer to smile back.

"i never break promises dear."

"alice, who is that?" bella asked, glancing at the white cloaked figure. everyone turned, looking at them as well, mumbling questions they have themselves.

"they are extremely powerful, but i cannot get a full reading." eleazar said as he moved closer along with the rest of the cullen family. alice grinned knowingly, blocking edward from her thoughts.

"wanna tell them." she chirped, the figure shaking their head.

"i'd really rather not-"

"nonsense, tell them sis." bella's eyes widened.

"sis?"

the cloaked figure sighed, shaking their head as they elbowed lucifer. they looked up, they face still hidden by the deep and dark shadows casted on their face.

their pale and shaky hands rose upwards, moving to lift their hood off their head.

"please, don't be angry with me bells."

bella went to snarl, that was a name really only jay called her, but a loud and choked gasp left her lips instead.

the hood was pushed off, and long white locks tumbled out, reaching the figures hips as crystal blue eyes watered, staring into bella's golden eyes. freckles dotted their face as their lips pulled into a small and sad smile.

"i'm back bella."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 24.4K 84
โ›fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!โœ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ” ๐•ฝebekah ๐•ฎullen, the youngest of the Cu...
291K 6.7K 40
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
742K 19.2K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...
309K 7.3K 22
โš ๏ธTrigger Warnings In This Story!!!โš ๏ธ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...