Joanne Suggwell One Shots 3

By hd1606

Does what it says on the tin!! Exactly the same as the other two, just in a shiny new book. More

Is This The Right Thing To Do?
A Voice In The Distance
Stay Calm
Home
That's Not Love
Master of Pranks' Girlfriend
It's Not How I Imagined
Nervous? (2)
Lucky
It's Been So Hard
Who is this?
Dianne and Her Entourage (2)
I wrote YOU a song
Can't Believe
Falling Apart Slightly
Thank You For Capturing My Heart
That Was It
Intertwined
It's Like Play-doh
Sickening For Something
The Moment
Loved
Labels
The Star
Drawers
Hay Fever?
Winter Sun
Snuggles
Just a Precaution
I Love The Rain
Pissy
Butterflies
Incredible
Soulmates
His Time
Tommy
Tea
Distance Means So Little When Someone Means So Much
The Distance Between Us
The Bench
The Alternative
Sacrifices, Secrets and Snuggles

Joey

3.1K 64 12
By hd1606

I hope you enjoy this one, it's been inspired by Dianne's addiction to TikTok.

The first section (before the ///) is a little bit saucy though there's no smut whatsoever- skip if you wish xxx

"Joey?" Dianne asked quietly, walking into his office.

"Hmm?" he turned around to be greeted by his green screen that he still had up. Quickly he moved it and was met by his girlfriend who was red-faced and had a visible sheen of sweat on her forehead. Likely, Joe realised, as he took his headphones off, because of one of the many home workout livestreams she had been doing. Or maybe, he mused, as he stood up, due to a dance video for her Instagram.

"Oh sorry are you still filming?"

"I've just finished, why," he shook his head, arms outstretched.

"I'm going to have a shower, I just wanted to say so you don't run the tap," Dianne explained, staying at the door, she didn't want to be touched by him when her clothes were literally sticking to her.

"Okay, our one or this one down here?"

"Our one?"

"Kay, have fun!"

"It's a shower," she giggled and went to turn.

"I love you honey," Joe called after her.

"Love you too!"

Dianne left and walked upstairs to their bathroom. She flicked on the double shower Joe had installed years previous and, whilst she waited for it to heat up- it seemed to be taking longer than usual, she scrolled through TikTok which she had become entirely obsessed with. She loved how many trends there were for couples showing up on the home page and in this instance, it eventually led her to want to try out one of them. For her, she wouldn't film, but she was desperate to see his reaction.

So, once she was out of the shower, legs shaved and everything, she, unlike normal, didn't throw on her pyjamas, and keep her hair tied up. No, instead Dianne pulled it down and, once dried with Joe's fancy hairdryer, wrapped the towel back around herself and walked downstairs.

Her heart was beating quickly now, she wasn't sure what was going to happen but she was suddenly excited. She hurried past his open office door into the spare bedroom where she checked her appearance once more. Satisfied, she wandered into his office and dropped her towel, tapping him on the shoulder.

"What've you been up to? That took a whil- oh," he gulped, averting his gaze from her for a moment, "oh wow."

Dianne giggled, and crossed her arms over her tummy shivering, instantly self-conscious. Joe stood up and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her lips passionately, "is there a reason for this?"

"Just wanted to see your reaction," she shrugged. She had to laugh, Joe's reaction had been so innocent and loving. He hadn't instantly gone to jump her the moment he saw her, like most of the boyfriends in the TikToks had. In fact, what had impressed her the most, was that he had put his controller down the moment she had made herself known.

"Did I pass?"

"In my books you did. You're still respectful even though I'm naked."

"I do want to kiss you though," he said lowly.

"Oh of course," she said in a posh accent, as he scooped her up and carried her to the sofa, glad she had closed all of the curtains.

///

"Joey! I've got a question."

"Go on," he said, as he cooked their dinner.

"You know if that trend where you kiss your best guy friend was going around and we weren't together like we were. I mean like if we hadn't admitted we liked each other and maybe it was like December after the show and I realised. And if I did that trend and kissed you what would you do?"

"Hang on, just let me detangle your thoughts bub, I'm a tiny bit lost."

"You know these," she turned her phone around to show him the TikTok that had caused the question, "if I did that after the final and we weren't together what would you do?"

"Ah," he mused, it was the trend where people kissed their best girl/guy friend out of the blue after having a crush on them. He stirred the pot for a moment, contemplating, "I'd probably kiss you back."

"You would?"

"Yeah, if I'd been keeping the secret that I liked you and you suddenly kissed me I'd be shocked for a second but I'd totally kiss you."

"Would you ever have done it? I know technically you kissed me but would you have ever kissed me if we didn't talk about it?" Dianne continued to question after a moment or two of staring at his arse, whilst he drained some potatoes. He was beautiful, Dianne knew he hated her calling him that but he was. Or rather, his mannerisms were beautiful. They were welcoming and had captured her more than a year previous. He was her beautiful, handsome boy.

"Maybe if I was a bit drunk," he shrugged, "but I like how it happened exactly."

"So do I, don't get me wrong, it's perfect and I wouldn't change it for the world but I was just wondering," Dianne smiled, as her plate was placed in front of her and a kiss was pressed sweetly to her head.

"I love you," it was whispered but she could feel the love oozing out.

"Me too. I love you back," she said and turned, capturing his lips before he sat down.

///

Joe felt like he had been editing the same video for months. In reality it was no more than a day or two but it was consuming his life. He had been trying to edit the clips he had in order to make a video that had the correct tone. It was a video that was almost entirely negative towards the end. Clip after clip of his thoughts as he tried to come to terms with the fact they weren't going to be touring the country- or leaving the house.

Dianne was sat next to him, though he wasn't sure what she was doing. She hadn't cuddled up instead she had been messing on her phone and watching him work.

As he stretched Joe heard her sigh. He glanced at her to make sure she was alright- which she seemed to be so carried on editing, now with a single earphone in.

It happened again louder this time. Joe took his hand off the computer and rubbed her lower back, still focused on listening to what he was saying on the screen. His hand eventually lifted her top and tickled her skin directly. She didn't notice though, as he heard her sigh a third time. He sat up straighter and took his earphone out, trying to find the camera, she had been in the mood to prank him recently. It didn't appear to be there though, so, just as she was about to sigh a fourth time, he could tell because she tensed her back and straightened up, he said, "what's wrong?"

She shrugged. This made him smile slightly, so he set his computer next to him and laid her down on his lap, instantly leaning to kiss her, "love you."

"Love you too," she replied, a wide smile on her face.

"Are you not feeling well?"

"I'm fine, I was just seeing what you would do," she admitted.

"Ah. TikTok?"

"Yep, but now we're here, can we just stay?"

He nodded, "so you're definitely not sad or unwell?" He had put the back of his hand on her forehead a while ago and hadn't made an effort to remove it.

This sent her into a fit of giggles, as she rolled over and buried her head in his shirt covered stomach, "oh my god I love you."

///

You should do this one to him!

Johannes had just texted Dianne a video of another trend on TikTok where you crawl under the person's arms when they're playing a video game and see what they do. It had come about because Dianne had been complaining about how Joe had been on his computer all day filming and playing games when he wasn't working and she wanted cuddles.

Ooo good idea jojo i rekon hell be so cute im gonna see if I can film it or maybe ill use his fotage ill send it two you xx

Dianne knew he was filming; she could hear him chattering away to himself. She didn't bother sneaking in, she wanted to be noticed. She walked around the green screen and saw him smile. "I'll just sit in here and watch," She explained and sat down. She didn't want him catching on to what she was doing. She wanted him to keep playing, and not pause like he had. Joe nodded and continued playing, explaining that she had walked in and that's why he'd paused.

Dianne got lost in the game for a while, jumping when he did, but eventually she knew it was time. Joe was currently messing around whilst trying to find something in the game. He was completely distracted, so hadn't even noticed Dianne standing until she was lifting his arms. She saw him frown for a moment but it instantly turned into a grin when she climbed under his arms and sat on his lap, putting her head on his shoulder, half kneeling either side of him. Joe kissed her shoulder first and then her head, which made her croon into his shoulder. She felt one of his hands on her back, keeping her steady, as he waited for an opportunity to pause. It took longer than expected, because he had to shoot some walkers but he kept his hands around her back at all times. The moment he was done, he put the controls down and squeezed her tightly, kissing her head again.

"Hi you." He murmured into her hair.

"Hi."

"Did you just want a cuddle?"

"Mmhmm."

"Okay," he stroked her back, "love you."

"Love you too."

"Will I finish filming later? When you're asleep?" He asked, after a few more minutes of her snuggling and getting progressively heavier in his lap.

"Can you send me the clip?" She hadn't answered his question.

"Of what?" He leaned forward, standing slightly and stopped recording, exiting the game, he could re-film it the next day.

"Me hugging you. Jojo suggested I tried it; it was that TikTok trend."

"Ohhhhh, okay, yeah. So, did you not actually just want a cuddle?" Joe feigned hurt.

"No, I did, I just didn't want to wait and I told Johannes I didn't want to wait and he suggested this which was perfect because... TikTok and cuddles."

"Well it seems like a perfect idea. Do you want to stay here or shall we go somewhere more comfortable? Our den maybe?"

"Ooh!" She pulled herself off him and ran to the den, crawling into it.

"Unbelievable." He shook his head but hurried behind her nonetheless.

///

"Joey," Dianne groaned next to him in bed.

"Hmm?" Joe replied, engrossed in a book Alfie had suggested.

"I can't sleep. I'm tired but I can't sleep. But I don't want a cuddle. But I can't sleep," she complained, her eyes still shut.

"Need some help?" Joe had stumbled across a TikTok earlier on in the day that had suggested a series of steps to send your girlfriend to sleep. He had saved it, wondering if it might come in handy. Lo and behold it seemed it might.

"How? I don't want cuddled."

"Just close your eyes, you'll be off in no time," he said, and quickly double checked he had the right order.

First it recommended to play with their hair, so Joe did that, gently massaging her scalp at her hairline with his fingertips. The video suggested five minutes so, Joe did it for ten, glad to see a sleepy smile on Dianne's face the entire time.

The next part of the video was to rub her upper back in circles for ten minutes, so Joe did it for fifteen. Dianne had rejected a pyjama top that night, owing to being too hot after the hottest bath known to man. This meant that Joe was rubbing her smooth skin, which he loved. He adored that he could see the effect the simple circular motion was having on her body. He could see her muscles relax at his touch and how, when he had first made contact, it had risen in tiny goose bumps. They had, of course, gone by the time he was ready for the last step but he had enjoyed them for the short while they had been there.

The last step was a step that Joe always did. It was simply, as the video put it, to hold their hand as they sleep so they always know you're there. Joe discarded the book properly; he hadn't really read more than a line since she spoke and slid down the bed next to her. He scooted a little closer, as she was laying on her front, having melted from her side when the back rub started. Joe reached his hand down her arm and took hers, lifting it to by her shoulder, where he could hold it without cuddling, which she had explicitly not wanted. Joe smiled to himself, as he switched the lights off, and closed their curtains remotely, it had worked, she was well and truly asleep.

The video had worked however, there was just one difference he'd make. And that was to, once they're asleep, press a small kiss to the centre of their back.

Oh...

And be prepared for them to roll over and cuddle you anyway.

Hi all, long time no see, I believe. Sorry about that 🙃. I've had a bit of change of heart with this book. I've decided to not pressure myself with writing requests, as I felt like I was doing, and instead just write when I feel inspiration, whether that's from one of your incredible ideas, or from my own noggin. I hope you don't mind, I'll still credit if I draw inspiration from you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.6K 52
A set of one shots about Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell. Just like the 1st book but new 😂 Please feel free to request!
153K 2.8K 40
Joe Sugg has a secret. In his opinion it was the best secret to have. In this book, Joe introduces Dianne Buswell to the secret and falls in love in...
66.8K 1K 54
NOW COMPLETED The Strictly Curse. A myth? A legend? Or the truth that will change Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell's lives forever... Join Joe Sugg as he...
51.2K 725 37
In this series of one shots we follow the adventures that Joe and Dianne get up to on a day to day basis in their lives.