you belong with me ; b. yedam

By jibbyeon

❝have you ever thought just maybe, you belong with me?❞ - inspired by taylor swift's ❝ you belong with me ❞ ... More

start.
OO1
OO2
OO3
OO4
OO5
OO6
OO7
OO8
OO9
O1O
O11
O12
O14
O15
O16
O17
O18
O19
O2O
O21
O22
O23
O24
O25
O26
O27
end.
📍
special chapter.
SHAMELESS PLUG BUT PLS DO SUPPORT HEHE
TREASURE ROTY
hello 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

O13

3.5K 239 16
By jibbyeon

"and you've got a smile that could
light up this whole town."

sumin got her math book before closing her locker. she closed her locker as the noise of the hallway intensifies when yedam arrived at school. she immediately hid behind the lockers so that yedam would not see her.

well, she kinda ditched yedam because she did not want to go to school with him. she doesn't know why, but she wanted to avoid yedam as much as possible.

because she's gonna lose it if she falls deeper, of course, with the fact that bang yedam will never feel the same way. it's much better to take precautionary measures.

prevention is better than heartbreak- i mean, cure.

she took a peek and saw every girl drooling over her best friend, who is obviously that perfect male lead in any teeny booper teen romantic novels. good grades, talents, down-to-earth personality, plus visuals, who wouldn't fall for a bang yedam?

"yedamiieeee~!" she heard chaeyoung called yedam which made him stop from walking.

yedam showed a wide smile as chaeyoung went closer. sumin did not know if she was supposed to feel hurt because of them or not.

her eyes were only on yedam who was smiling, brightly.

how can someone breathtakingly smile like that?

she found herself falling deeper just because of one single smile.

wow, bang yedam what did you do to me? sumin thought.

she then looked at chaeyoung who was clinging at yedam.

"she better hold him tight." she mumbled. when yedam and chaeyoung were out of sight she went out so she could go to her classes.

---

sumin was oddly quiet today which made yedam really worried. he wanted to approach her but whenever he does sumin would always try to do something so he won't go near.

and it was freaking yedam out.

after class, he had decided to talk to her. but to his luck, when he turned around, sumin had already left their classroom.

now this is very alarming. yedam thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 2.3K 18
𝙏𝙍𝙎𝙍-𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙎. A story wherein Jeongwoo asked for his crush's number from a schoolmate, but he ended up texting the wrong girl. ──⋅── #1 park...
16.7K 860 10
Harukyu's FanFiction. It's for fun. Don't take it personally..!! The song that I'll be using is gonna be from Demi Lovato, Give Your Heart a Break. �...
3.8K 237 20
❝ have you ever thought just maybe, you belong with me? ❞
7.9K 407 11
just a typical high school life~well not so typical for these two people <3 Haruto and Junkyu were both the so called 'Prince' of their former...