[finished] Am I Worth It (Nor...

By whitewolf_warrior

The art is mine Don't read it's very bad....QwQ It's a North Korea's AU.... I own the art, not the character... More

Should I Go?
The slumber party
The Nightmare
What happened?
School
bad school day
Bored
trouble
Project Problems
Problems when absent
Not a chapter just drawings
Oh No
what happened
Flashbacks
Christmas
A Pleasant Surprise
The Bad Forest
Not again...
South Korea!
W-what?!?
I'm back
Stuck
Smol
School Again?
Happiness doesn't last forever
Sad Week
Finding South Korea
sadness spreads
Pain & Suffering
traitor part 1
Hunger
Traitor part 2
Quiet pain
The plan
Blinding Pain
Plan going into Action
I got tagged
Breaking Point
Hope
The rescue
Bonus chapter
Worries
Hospital
Afraid
Meal
Back Home
Q&A
Welcome back
Recovery
Confession?
Movie night
Visiting
Curious New Zealand
Drawing
Hanging out
Ame's Problems
bonus chapter 2
sleepy
Pancakes with Flashbacks
arrival
Someone New
bonus chapter 3
passing time
horrible incident
Bonus chapter 4
Announcement
Reunion
Taiwan's return
Bonus chapter 5
Different...
Carnival!
The Surprise
Epilogue
author's note
New Story is out!

Deal

1.1K 44 414
By whitewolf_warrior

North Korea's POV

(Flashbacks)

I was up all night, watching over East Germany. I can be up without having the need of sleep for a week. It's one of the things USSR has trained me. I only watch the sleeping form as her chest slowly rises and falls. I also have held East Germany's hand throughout the whole night. I'm not sure why I did that, but it could be that East Germany would do the same thing to me when I first got here because I would be too scared to sleep but her presence helped me feel comfortable enough to sleep.

East Germany started to stir. She slowly woke up and tried to sit up. Her face contorted to pain. I helped her to sit up. "What happened?" East Germany asked. "I found you beaten up by USSR, and took care of your wounds," I said to her. East Germany nodded before coughing a little.

"I remember now....." East Germany started, "I wasn't feeling well and didn't did what USSR asked me to do at the the time he wanted. He was drunk and irrational so he beat me up more than usual...." East Germany sighed sadly as she coughed a bit more. "I have to get up now. I have a whole day of work and I should start before USSR gets mad again," East Germany said as she tried to get out of bed. I stopped her before she could. She gave me a questioning look. "I can't let you work in that condition. I'll talk to USSR and you should get some rest," I stated. East Germany smiled and said, "ok then, Thanks North."

I nodded before walking out of the room and into the living room. By this time USSR should be awake by now. I marched to the living room to see a little hangover USSR. He looked at me and I saluted him. "USSR sir, do I have permission to report sir?" I asked with an emotionless voice. USSR responded, "permission granted." I nodded before stating what happened yesterday, except the part of me knocking him out. Hopefully he doesn't remember that part.

I also stated, "it has also come to my attention that East Germany isn't fit to do her work today, sir." USSR turned angry again before angrily saying, "what do you mean not fit?" I answered him, "she is sick and she shouldn't be able to do her chores in such a state." USSR walked right in front of me and looked down at me. "She's just faking it so she can be lazy today," USSR sneered. I answered with, "I don't believe she's faking it sir. She seemed to have some breathing difficulties when she was sleeping." USSR seemed to have gotten angrier. "Did I told you that you are allowed to talk again!? Huh you worthless child!?" USSR yelled at me. I wanted to flinch and put my hands up to cover myself but I knew better than to do that. USSR would grow more angrier if I did that. "Sorry Sir," I responded keeping my voice calm. USSR growled angrily.

He then stated, "if that (no no word) is actually sick then you would be her replacement until she's better." I didn't like that he called East Germany that but I can't say anything about it. "Yes sir, I will start her on work immediately," I stated. USSR smirked, because he's sees this job for females only and since I'm a male.... He thinks it would embarrass me but I don't care as long as it helps East Germany. I saluted him before starting to walk away but he stopped me by grabbing my shoulder. "Where do you think you're going," USSR asked. "To start working sir," I answered. USSR chuckled and I didn't like that. "You can't work looking like that," he said, "let me get you something more... Appropriate."

I stayed in place as USSR went upstairs to get that thing. I was a little confused but didn't say anything and stayed put. USSR came back with that smirk as he held something behind his back. He pulled out a dress? Why a dress? Did he- "I want you to wear this while you work," USSR stated.  I was more surprised and felt embarrassed thinking I have to wear that thing. It looks like an old dress from one of his daughters...... I think her name is Ukraine? I'm not sure....

I sighed and took the dress from USSR. I looked at it and then looked at USSR. I really don't want to wear this but I simply nodded. If it means that East Germany can get her well needed rest then I'll do it, even if that means it will take my pride away.

I walked to my room and changed my uniform and into the.... Dress. The dress fit me perfectly, surprisingly. It was luckily long reaching past my knees. It was a light blue with beige and had a simple design. I looked at the door and I was hesitant to go out or not. I took a deep breath and thought, this is for East Germany. I finally opened the door and started to do the work.

I had never felt soo embarrassed my entire life. USSR would just smirk at me and stare at me making me feel uncomfortable. Nonetheless I did the jobs. They were cleaning the house, preparing the food, washing dishes, and washing some clothes.

By the end of the day I felt tired and quickly changed out of the dress. I was glad to be out of that horrible thing. I went to East Germany's room and brought dinner with me for her. I wasn't going to eat dinner because I'll give that to East Germany. The reason for that is that USSR doesn't give us much food and I want East Germany to get more food so she can have more strength. I know she did this for me when I first got here so I'm only returning the favor.

I was in front of her door and I knocked at it. I soon heard a soft, "come in." I did came in and closed the door behind me before walking up to East Germany. She was already sitting up and she gave me a sweet smile. I place the soup on her lap as I got a chair to sit next to her.

"How are you doing?" I asked her. "I'm doing better just a little *cough* sick," East Germany replied, "and thank you for convincing USSR to let me take today off." I nodded and added, "it was hard to convince him but we made a deal and you can rest up as much as you need." East Germany coughed a bit and asked, "what was the deal?"

I sighed and started telling her about it, even the part about me wearing a dress. East Germany was listening to me while eating the soup. "So he wanted to embarrass you so you wouldn't do it but you did it anyways," East Germany said surprised before coughing. I nodded and looked away from her because I was still embarrassed from it and I felt my face heat up a little. "Awww thank you North! You really are such a sweet child," East Germany said before hugging me. I still felt embarrassed but it was worth it because East Germany looked so grateful and that's what matters.

Sorry.... I wanted North to be in a dress...

Um some Q&A.....

USSR: I-I understand.....

~•~

Third: yep, Ich didn't do anything good.

~•~

Third: Ich didn't do anything to my kids, besides giving them love and taking care of them like any other father would ....

~•~

Third & USSR: ...
*Look at each other*

Third: seriously!? I would never be with this (no no word)

USSR: I rather go to the torture you guys gave me again than to be with him..... And also Reich you're a (no no word)

Third & USSR: *Started saying no no words to each other*

~•~

Ok I'm just going to leave them now....

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 772 18
Art Cover by: Imaweirddo What do you get when you have a bitchy American, a selfish Canadian, a rebellious Russian, an adorable Ukrainian, a nerdy Ge...
42.3K 458 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
7.8K 140 40
Sequel to the book 1945 Art made by: @YunJins_Polearm Germany with his boyfriend Poland were having a regular day at their new workspace.. suddenly o...
17.9K 1.1K 41
A school AU. I know, totally original. Give me a chance, though, maybe you'll like what I have to offer. And if not, check out some of my other books...