TodoBaku smut and fluff onesh...

By Catssing

I do not own any of these characters or My Hero Academia in any way. having said that I love Bakugou and Tod... More

Taking care of Bakugou
Threesome? or Four?
Chasing away your demons
Kitten Bakugou
Screaming part 2
Screaming
Attacked
Take care of Yourself
We're never sick of you
Q&A
Safe word
TodoBaku story
Punished
Not a chapter
thunder storm
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU HAD?!
Pirate and Mermaid
Head Cannons
Streamer AU pt1
Streamer AU pt2

Chasing away your demons part2

18.4K 292 793
By Catssing

*AGAIN WARNING FOR DEPRESSION AND HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE please don't attach me. ALSO SMUT.

It had been about a week since Bakugou's "incident" Todoroki was starting to give him more privacy, but constantly asked if he was ok.

That night on the roof never left the back of Bakugou's mind, he could still hear the voices in his head telling him he should have jumped, but they were muted by the normal yelling of class 1A and his unwillingness to hear them.   

Bakugou was sitting at his desk while the rest of the Baku squad were yelling and celebrating over their test scores. Mr. Aisawa had handed back their scores for the past three tests all at once, but Bakugou didn't look at them. Kirishima was pestering him to open them, Mina too. Eventually Sero stole them off his desks and opened them himself. "Holy shit Bakugou. Can you be my tutor or something?!" Sero says, wide eyes in shock. 

"What are they, tell us!" Mina wined, trying to steal the grades from Sero. 

"96, 98, 92." Sero says, flipping the paper for the others to see. 

"Man, I thought my scores were good." Kirishima says, grabbing the paper to compare it to his.  

"Aw, that's no fair. I wanted to beat you this time. At least I beat Kiri." Mina wines. 

Bakugou still hadn't looked at his paper, let alone up from his book. It was on building explosives, which would have been concerning if everyone didn't know his quirk. Todoroki was eyeing the blond from his desk, he knew the normally explosive boy was off, but wanted to let him think by himself. 

"Wow, Bakugou, you did really well." Midoria says from his desk. 

As if the green haired boy's voice snapped him out of a trance. Bakugou was back. "Of course I did, shitty nerd." Bakugou says, closing his book and leaning back in his chair. The false confidence emanating off Bakugou could fool almost the entire school. Except Shoto. 

Later that day everyone decided to go out and celebrate their high test scores. Bakugou decided to stay behind, he told his friends he wanted to get some studying in and then work out a little. They tried to fight him on it, but Bakugou won that fight. Deku invited Shoto to go out to a new sushi bar near town, but he felt scared leaving Bakugou alone. It was stupid since they aren't officially dating, but he didn't want Bakugou to hurt himself.  

"No thank you Midoria. I need to catch up on some work I missed last week. I might meet you guys there later." Shoto says, showing Midoria a faint smile. That was enough for Deku as he went to meet the others. 

Once Shoto was sure everyone had left he headed upstairs to Bakugou's dorm. As Shoto got closer he could swear he could hear noises from Bakugou's room. Not yelling or crying, but moans. Shoto went still, he couldn't move as he stood right in front of Bakugou's door. That was until he heard his name, faintly through the door. "Shit-Todoroki-" Bakugou moans. 

Shoto didn't want to startle Bakugou too much so he just knocked on his door. Bakugou jumped when he heard the knock and removed his fingers from himself. The condom he had had on them was still in him. "Who the hell is it!" Bakugou yells, frustrated. 

"Just me." Todoroki says, flushing Bakugou's cheeks a bright red. 

"What do you want?" Bakugou asks, starting to redress himself. 

Todoroki opened the door a crack and slowly stepped in, just as Bakugou was fixing his pants to hide his boner. "You didn't seem ok earlier, so I just wanted to check in." Shoto says, smiling at how messy Bakugou looked. 

"In other words, your fucking weak. You insulted Deku, just because he's better than you." The voice says, visually affecting Bakugou. "I'm fine. I was just a little tired since you left late last night." Bakugou says, annoyed. 

"You wanted to keep studying, so we studied." Todoroki says shrugging it off. "Anyways I thought I heard you moan my name earlier, but that has to be wrong, right?" Todoroki says, as his smile changes to a devilish smirk. 

"Your such a faggot. Moaning out a boy's name while you masterbate. Pathetic." Bakugou just shakes his head no, trying to shake the thoughts from his head and shake away Todoroki's question. 

Todoroki walked closer to Bakugou and placed his hands on the blond's waist. "I could swear that I did, and you wouldn't lie to me would you?" Todoroki asks, leaning down to Bakugou's ear. Todoroki's voice sent shivers down his spine and he physically shook in Todoroki's grip. 

Bakugou looked up at Todoroki with scared eyes before he wrapped his arms around the boy's neck and pulled him down into a kiss. Todoroki was shocked at first, but sunk into to kiss and trailing his hands up Bakugou's shirt. Bakugou moved as close to Todoroki as possible, clutching onto his white and red hair. Eventually Bakugou pulled away for air and they were both panting. "I did. I think of you all the time, now do something about it." Bakugou says, firmly. 

Todoroki smirks and he trails his hands down and grabs Bakugou's ass through his jeans. "Ah- just fuck me Icy-Hot!" The blond yells, trying to ignore the voices in his head. "You're such a fucking disgrace. Begging for a cock like a fucking animal." The voice was louder this time, louder than it has ever been when Todoroki was around. 

Todoroki began to kiss Bakugou's neck and take off his shirt. Bakugou clawed Shoto's shirt off and when Todoroki went to take off Bakugou's boxers the voice was screaming too loud for Bakugou to ignore. "You're so fucking ugly, once he sees you naked he'll just leave. Your HIDEOUS! A disgrace!" At this Bakugou clenched his eyes shut and bit his quivering lip.  Todoroki was certain something was wrong. 

"Tell me what's wrong? Did I do something?" Shoto asks, moving away from Bakugou concerned. 

"No, I'm just... ugly, and I don't want you to leave because I'm...gross." Bakugou says, looking down at the floor.

Todoroki smiled and continued to kiss Baku's neck, moving down to his chest. "You are fucking gorgeous." Todoroki says, making Bakugou blush slightly. "I should have known you would have a praise kink." Todoroki says, noticing Bakugou's blush.

"I don't have a fucking praise kink." Bakugou says, his hands returning to Todoroki's hair. 

"Whatever you say, Katsuki." Todoroki says, messing with Bakugou. Todoroki then pushed Bakugou onto the bed and placed his hand over the waistband of Bakugou's boxers. "May I see all of you Bakugou? You know I've seen you in less then this before." Todoroki says, trying to comfort Bakugou. 

Bakugou remembered the first night they were together and blushed, but tried to hide it. "Mhm-" Bakugou says, looking away from Shoto. 

Shoto grabbed Bakugou's chin and turned him so he could look at his Ruby red eyes. "Are you 100% sure?" Todoroki asks again. 

"Yes, just fuck me idiot." Bakugou says, frustrated. 

Todoroki smiles and pulls down Bakugou's boxers. Bakugou's erection hit his stomach and he was wiggling under Todoroki's touch. "Damn, you are so fucking hot." Todoroki says, looking an embarrassed Bakugou up and down. That was when Bakugou remembered he still had the condom he had over his fingers partially in him. 

"Off." Bakugou says grabbing at Todoroki's waistband, embarrassed, and a little annoyed he was the only one completely naked. 

Todoroki laughed and took them off. Bakugou tried not to stare, but he was. Todoroki was bigger than he thought, he wasn't completely sure he could take him. "Scared my little caramel?" Todoroki asks, trailing his hands up and down Bakugou's chest. 

"I'm never scared." Bakugou says defensively. "I just don't know if I can take all of you." Bakugou wrapped his arms around Todoroki, and pulled him closer. 

"We've got all night, I will make sure you can by the end of it." Todoroki says, grinding down on Bakugou's erection. Todoroki reaches down to Bakugou's entrance and pulls the condom out of him. "I can see you are already kinda prepped." Todoroki says, smirking. 

Bakugou looked away, embarrassed and then back at the duo haired boy. "Shut up and kiss me." Bakugou says, pulling Todoroki into a kiss. Todoroki bit Bakugou's bottom lip and Bakugou granted him entrance. Todoroki explored Bakugou's mouth and started to play with Bakugou's nipples, using his free hand.  

Bakugou moaned into the kiss and pushed Todoroki off. Todoroki was a little shocked till Bakugou grabbed Todoroki hand and started to suck on his fingers. Once they were completely covered in saliva Todoroki took his fingers out of the blonds mouth and out them at his entray. Todoroki looked Bakugou's in the eyes, watching his expression change as he pushed two fingers into him. Bakugou bit his lip, trying not to moan, but Shoto wasn't having it. 

Todory added another finger and saw the blond's eyes roll back in his head. He still bit his lip, but Todoroki leaned down and kissed him. "Let me hear those sounds you make, no one else is in the dorm. So I want to hear you scream." Todoroki says roaming his fingers into Bakugou, hitting his prostate. 

"Shoto~th-there~!" Bakugou yells, arching his back. Shoto began to massage Bakugou's prostate and thrust his fingers slightly. 

"You sound so hot when you moan my name, and your muscles are fucking perfect." Todoroki says, kissing up Bakugou's perfect toned chest.  

"F-Fuck- I'm gonna c-cum~!" Bakugou moans, grinding down on Todoroki's fingers. 

Todoroki smirked and started to suck on Bakugou's nipple. "Cum for me then." Todoroki says biting down on Bakugou. That sent the blond over the edge as he released on both the males.

"A-Ah~! Todo-Todoroki~" Bakugou moans, out of breath. Shoto took out his fingers and sat up. He grabbed Bakugou's waist and moved to line himself up with Bakugou's entrance. 

"Are you still sure you want to do this?" Todoroki asks, wanting to make sure the blond was still ok. 

"I want you. P-Please." Bakugou says, embarrassed and looking away from the dominant male. 

Todoroki was surprised by Bakuu saying please, and he didn't want to keep him waiting. Todoroki slowly started to push in, and Bakugou was panting and trying not to moan. "Shit- you're still pretty tight-" Todoroki says, only about half way in Bakugou. 

"Your just f-fucking massive~" Bakugou moans, reaching up to pull the other male down to him. Bakugou held onto Todoroki as he pushed almost all the way in. "Are you all the way in?" Bakugou asks, a glossy look in his eyes. 

"Not quite- I don't want to- Shit~" Todoroki says before Bakugou surprises him by grinding back and taking the rest of him in. 

"Ah-ah~" Bakugou moans as he feels all of Todoroki inside him. "Wh-What the fuck Icy-Hot~ I told you to fuck me-" Bakugou says, still adjusting to Todoroki's size. "I want all of you~D-Daddy~" Bakugou moans, kissing Todoroki. Shoto tries to not lose his control, but he just starts to pound into Bakugou. 

"I-I didn't think you'd be able to take all of me. Your so amazing Bakugou~" Todoroki moans, watching the blond become a complete mess under him. 

"Sh-Shoto~! F-Fast-To-Ah~ Slow-d-down~" Bakugou moans, clawing at Todoroki's back. 

"I-I'm sorry Bakugou~, but you're so t-tight~" Todoroki moans, resting his head on Bakugou's shoulder. 

"Ah~I-you feel a-amazing~" Bakugou moans as Todoroki hits his prostate. Bakugou arches his back more and clenches around Todoroki, trying to keep his release at bay. 

"Shit-how did you g-get tighter~?" Todoroki moans, pounding into Bakugou's prostate.  

"I-I'm gonna c-cum~" Bakugou moans, clawing at Todoroki's back hard enough to draw drops of blood. 

"I want to make you cum again-" Todoroki moans, grabbing Bakugou tighter. 

"You're gonna cum from just your ass, again, what a fucking weirdo. Your like a fucking girl. A slut." "N-No~" Bakugou moans, biting his lip. 

Todoroki stopped and looked at Bakugou worried. He trailed his fingers up and down Bakugou's sides, using both sides of his quirk. "What's wrong, did I say something? Did I hurt you?" Todoroki asks, reaching over to look Bakugou in the eyes. 

"N-No-, k-keep going." Bakugou avoids eye contact. Todoroki began to slowly thrust into Bakugou, only half the pace from before. 

"You're amazing Bakugou. You're strong, smart, handsome, and brave." Todoroki says into the crevasse of Bakugou's neck. 

"Ah~Shoto~" Bakugou moans, hearing Shoto. 

"I want to see you cum while I'm in you~ Bakugou." Todoroki says, biting Bakugou's earlobe after he said the blond's name. 

"Sh-Shit- Sh-Shoto~! I-I'm gonna c-cum again~!" Bakugou moans, pulling Todoroki into a kiss. 

Todoroki started to thrust faster and when he hit Bakugou's prostate again the blond released again. "F-Fuck~!" Bakugou yells as Todoroki continues his relentless pace. 

"Shit- y-your so amazing Bakugou~! I-I'm gonna cum~" Shoto moans, thrusting, somehow, deeper than before. 

"I-Inside~" Bakugou moans, tears forming in his eyes from pleasure. 

Todoroki did as he was told and released into Bakugou a few thrust later. Todoroki rode out his orgasm before slowly pulling out of the blond. Bakugou's hair was stuck to his face from sweat, his eyes were glossed over from pleasure and a tear fell from his eye. Todoroki whipped away the tear from Bakugou's face and leaned down to gently kiss him. 

"Let's get you washed up. Ok?" Todoroki says, picking Bakugou up. Bakugou laid his head on Todoroki's shoulder and wrapped his arms and legs around him. Bakugou noticed the claw marks down Todoroki's back and touched a drop of blood falling from the wound. 

"I'm sorry." Bakugou says, feeling bad he had hurt Todoroki. Shoto just smiled as they walked into the dorm bathroom. 

"It's ok Caramel, it will just tell everyone that I'm taken." Todoroki says as he begins to fill up the tub and just hold Bakugou as it does. After a few moments Shoto turned off the water and placed Bakugou down in the tub. 

"Is it cold." Todoroki asks, concerned. 

"Ya, maybe you should have checked the water." Bakugou says, annoyed and slightly shivering. 

Shoto rolled his eyes and used his left hand to warm the water. "There, better now?" Todoroki says, scooping up a little water and dumping it on Bakugou's head. 

"Ah- ya Icy-Hot." Bakugou says, crossing his arms. 

Todoroki stands up and looks around for a towel. When he found one, that didn't have as many blood stains on it he dunked it in the warm water. He slowly started to wash Bakugou off. 

"Look at you, can't even wash yourself." Bakugou grabbed the towel from Todoroki and the bottle of body was near him. "I can clean myself." Bakugou says, looking down, instead of looking over at Todoroki.  

Todoroki grabbed Bakugou's hands and slowly took the towel from him. "Ignore those voices." Todoroki says, noticing the same look in his eyes from before. 

Todoroki continued to wash off Bakugou before he looked over at him. "How did you know?" Bakugou asks, confused. 

"You look more distant and zoned out. I recognized it, so when you changed your thought on me washing you out of nowhere, I assumed it was that voice lying to you." Todoroki says, leaning Bakugou back so he could rinse out his blond spiky hair. 

Once Bakugou was clean he demanded Todoroki get in the tub, and hand him the towel. Todoroki did so and Bakugou slowly washed Todoroki's back. The wounds weren't bleeding anymore, but still kinda stung. 

After a while they were both clean and Todoroki dried off and picked Bakugou up bridal style, wrapping him in a dry towel. 

Todoroki pulled out a pair of sweatpants for Bakugou to slip on, and Todoroki slipped on a pair of Bakugou's sweats as well. Todoroki layed Bakugou down in the bed, and tucked him in. As Bakugou tossed and turned to get comfortable Todoroki picked up their clothes, and drained the tub. 

"Shoto~!" Bakugou yells, hitting the empty bed next to him. A soft smile returned to Shoto's face as he laid down with Bakugou, causing the blond to move closer to his warmth. Todoroki held Bakugou, and slowly moved the blond to lay on his chest. Bakugou fell asleep to Todoroki's heartbeat, and Shoto fell asleep to Bakugou's breathing and soft noises. 

When morning came no one could find Todoroki or Bakugou, who were both early birds. When Midoria couldn't find Shoto he went to get Kirishima's help, who couldn't find Bakugou either. They checked Todoroki's room first, but when they realized it was empty they went to Bakugou's room. "They've been spending a lot of time together. I could swear they were dating." Kirishima says to Midoria as they walk to his dorm. 

"But Todoroki says that they just study together. I mean their grades are both really good." Midoria says as they get to the blond firecracker's door. 

Kirishima knocks, but when they don't get a reply the red head slowly opens the door. "I knew it!" Kirishima whispers and Midoria gasps. 

Bakugou was laying on Todoroki, one hand in his hair, the other holding his chest. Todoroki had one hand in Bakugou's blond hair and the other at his lower back. The blanket was almost completely off them so Kirishima could see both of them in Bakugou's sweatpants. 

"To-Todoroki is wearing Bakugou's sweatpants, and their clothes are on the bureau." Midoria says, shocked. 

"I knew they were dating. I have to tell the others." Kirishima says, enthusiastically. "I bet Todoroki is gonna sore when he gets up." Kirishima says closing the door. Later that day Bakugou was with the others and when Kirishima pat him on the back and the blond winced Mina could only scream. 

"BAKUGOU'S THE BOTTOM!?" She yells, shocking everyone. Bakugou looks at Mina with a murderous look and moves closer to her.

"What was that pinky?!" Bakugou asks, sparks emanating off his hands.

"Nothing-" Mina says in self preservation.

word count-3,056

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
358K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
86.3K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...