Screaming

WARNING FOR TEEN DRINKING, ABUSE, AND VIOLENCE.

Online school was a different experience for everyone. Aizawa still yelled at everyone who misbehaved, but everyone was on and off when it came to focusing. The long haired teacher also wore his sleeping bag pretty much the entire time, unless he needed to stop Present Mic from doing something stupid. 

During a call Aizawa was asking everyone questions about hero history and there was something different. Bakugou had his mic muted. No one could hear him, but they noticed the pained expression on his face. He was clenching his teeth, trying not to cry. Not everyone was paying attention to him, and most people didn’t even realize his mic was muted. The main people that I noticed were Kirishima, Todoroki, Midoryia, and Aizawa.  

“Bakugou, can you list the first three hero’s to ever get their hero licence?” Aizawa asks, trying to get Bakugou to unmute his mic. 

Bakugou scribbled the answer down on a piece of paper and showered it to the camera. Aizawa sighed and nodded that the answer was correct. “Bakugou, please unmute your mic, you seem distracted. 

Bakugou writes down the question “why” on a paper showing it and everyone else in the class was invested in their conversation. “Because I would like to hear your voice and make sure you're fine. I would like to make sure you aren’t watching TV or playing sad music.” Aizawa says, getting more annoyed and worried. 

Bakugou let out a sigh and unmuted his mic, immediately yelling was heard in the background. “What is that yelling? Bakugou are you watching T.V.?” Aizawa asks, hoping that was the answer. 

“My dad is home.” Bakugou says plainly, wiping away a silent tear that didn’t have time to fall. “I’ll go ask them if they can keep it down while I’m in class.” Bakugou says, standing up and worrying everyone on call. 

While he was gone they heard more yelling and everyone turned to Deku. “what’s up with bakugou’s dad?” Kirishima asks. 

“Why are they fighting so much?” Denki asks. 

“It sounds as bad as my house, is he ok?” Todoroki asks, worried for the blond. 

“He’s not home a lot, Miski doesn’t like him and they fight alot. Normally he isn’t home so this is actually a little bit of a shock, and long as he doesn’t get violent Bakugou should be fine.” Deku says, nervously. 

Bakugou came back a few minutes later, clutching a side of his face and a small cut on his lip, shielding it. The fighting was a little quieter, but still not much better. “Sorry, they don’t want to be quiet,” Bakugou says, clenching his teeth in pain and annoyance. It was then that everyone started yelling, asking him questions.

“Woah, Dude what the hell happened!?” Kirishma asks, pissed. 

“Bakugou, are you alight?!” Uraraka asks, more concerned. 

“Kachan? Do you want me to come over? Mom’s always ok if you need to stay over.” Deku says. 

“What happened!?” Mina asks worriedly. 

All the yelling from his classmates concerns blended in with his parent’s arguing. Because he was stuck in the center of it he started to clench up and become more aggressive, he had smoke emanating from his hands and silent tears falling onto his paper. Bakugou retreated from his computer and after a few seconds of the class yelling Aizawa cut him off.

“Everyone shut up! Bakugou, I’m giving you a pass for today. I still expect that some of this work is done and handed in tomorrow morning.” Aizawa says, concerned for the blond.