Pirate and Mermaid

Warning for-scars, stomach inflation, smut, guns blood, denial, Shoto being Shoto, and Bakugou threatening to kill someone.

"It’s a beautiful day on the ocean today isn’t it?” Denki asks, taking off his hat and looking up at the clear sun. 

“It would be alot more beautiful if you would drop the sails.” Bakugou says, walking over to Kaminarie, annoyed. 

“Sero’s already climbing though~” Kamnarie wines. “Why do I have to?” 

Bakugou furrows his eyes and brows and hits the back of his head. There are three sails, Go let them down now, or you can help Iida and Jiro with the Maps!” Bakugou yells. 

Kaminarie jumps and runs over to the mask, beginning to climb. “Hey~ Bakubro~ Chill out, it’s so nice here, and there’s not a storm cloud in sight.” Kirishima says, smilin and hitting his captain on the back. 

“Do you not remember the waters we will be crossing soon?” Bakugou says, annoyed. “If you aren’t sailing at top speeds they will kill us.” Bakugou says, annoyed. 

“You don’t believe those stupid tails do you?” Kirishia asks, laughing. “It’s just a sailors story.” The red head says. 

“I’ve seen them you fucking shitty hair. They can make the ocean freeze trapping a boat so they can’t escape, or boil the water like hell opened up under it. When they jump out of the water they can shoot fire from their hands and cook their victims on the spot or freeze them in place and save them for later.” Bakugou says, rolling his shoulder. 

“So is that why you have a burn scar on your back?” Kirishima asos, checking the blonds burn scars. 

“Yes, now get to work.” I’m not going through that again. Bakugou says, annoyed. Kirishima laughs as he jumps down to the deck.

Sero jumps down to meet them and a few moments later Kaminarie joins them. As they’re talking and cleaning Kirishima mentions what Bakgou had told him a moment prior. 

“Do you guys believe what Bakugou says about mermaids?” Kirishima asks. 

“No, I always heard that they were beautiful women that could change their appearance to look exactly how a sailor wants them to and they drag them to the depth and then eat them.” Kaminarie says, as if he was telling a ghost story. 

“How does that work, do just all men look at them and go ‘pretty lady must go closer’.” Mina says, making fun of them. “I mean if that is what gets you killed then I guess you have it coming.” 

Kirishima starts laughing as well and Sero joins in. “Dude, they have to hypnotize you or something.” Kaminare says, elbowing Sero. 

“Dde, they aren’t all girls though. They’re guys too. I mean that's the only way they would be able to get Kirishima off the boat.” Sero says laughing. 

“What about me?” Mina says, laughing. 

“You’re right. They would have to be a cute shy girl with freckles or an energetic ripped gut that resembles sero.” Kaminarie says laughing before Mina hits him. 

They continue laughing before Deku, IIda, Momo, Jiro, Uraraka, and Tsu run up to the deck. They were sweating and panting. “It's hot down there, it feels like being cooked alive.” Uaraka says, rolling her neck. 

That catches Bakugou's attention as he looks over the edge of the boat and he yells. “Get your weapons, and get ready for a fight!” He yells, catching everyone’s attention. Kirishima runs over to the edge of the boat and sees the water around them boiling.