Chasing away your demons

*WARNING There is alot in here to deal with depression and suicidal thoughts, please read with caution.  Also use of homophobic language, please don't hate me for it, I've been called it so many times I know how it feels.

“Why are you such a freak?” Bakugou hears the thoughts in his head, yelling at him. The thoughts in his head were vicious and he could never get them to be quiet. “No one actually likes you, they are just pretending.” “Shut up, Shut up.” Bakugou thinks, hitting his forehead. He was in his dorm, at his desk, trying to do his homework for the next day. However, the lack of sleep and stress over work was giving the demons in his head a megaphone. 

“Your so fucking pathetic. You insult everyone you know will beat you. You'll never be the number one hero! What a weakling! You're a waste of space! Why don’t you take your own advice and take a swan dive off the roof! The world would be better off without you!” Bakugou was upset as he felt silent tears stream down his face. As they fell onto the paper he rushed to dry them off. Mr, Aizawa was starting to notice the tear stains and was concerned. Bakugou just threw his head back and continued to cry. Bakugou threw the papers all over the floor in a fit of rage and walked over to his closet. He grabbed a black hoodie and threw it on over his tank top. With his hands in his sweatpant’s pocket he left his dorm and started to walk up to the room. “Do it! Just take a swan dive!” His thoughts yelled. 

When bakugou finally got to the roof he just sat there on the edge of the roof, still trying to fight his thoughts. “I don’t want to!” Bakugou yells. 

“What don’t you want to do?” Todoroki asks, behind the ventilation system on the roof. 

“I-Icy-Hot!? Wh-What are you fucking doing here?!” Bakugou asks, wiping away his tears. 

“I come up here to think sometimes. Now you. Why are you currently standing on the edge of the roof crying?” Todoroki asos, walking over to Bakugou. 

“I-I’m just thinking idiot!” Bakugou yells, upset that he was caught. It was even worse since Todoroki was the only person that made him truly smile. He loved him. Truly loved him, but how could he tell him. “Good job Faggot! Just step back! Jump! Just kill yourself!” The thoughts yelled. 

“Are you sure? You don’t just cry because you're thinking. Wait-Bakugou, step away from the ledge.” Todoroki says, having the thought going through the blonds mind hit him. 

“Why the fuck should I. Everyone would be better if I took my own advice!” Bakugou yells, surprised no one heard him. Then remembering everyone else had ear buds in or a Sound machine after the last false alarm that woke everyone up at 2 a.m.

“No, that isn’t true. Everyone needs you, please step down.” Todoroki says putting his hands up and slowly walking closer to Bakugou. 

“He’s lying, Do it!” “No! Y-Your lying! You Half and Half bastard. You don’t fucking know anything!” Bakugou yells again, taking a step back. 

“No, Bakugou, please don’t.” Todoroki says, panicking. “I am not lying. I know what you think, but please don't.” 

Bakugou begins to cry again and he shakes his head no. He clutches his hair and hits at his head, annoyed. “Stop it! Stop it!” Bakugou yells crying even more. “Just let me jump!” bakugou yells. Bakugou begins to step off the ledge and Todoroki uses his right side to freeze Bakugou in place. 

“I won’t let someone I love kill themselves.” Todoroki says, running over and grabbing Bakugou. Bakugou began to hit Todoroki and try to blow him up, but Todoroki held strong. Bakugou was cursing and hitting Todoroki, calling him anything he could think of.