Safe word

Bakugou knew that he was being punished. His hands were bound above his head with a velvet red rope, and a black leg spreader held his feet on both ends while the bar was connected to the head board. He could faintly see Shoto as his eyes fluttered shut on occasion. He was so deep into sub space the pain Shoto inflicted was immediately turned to pleasure. His chest and some of his face were covered in his own cum from past orgasms, and Shoto wasn't slowing down. There were also two candles above the bed, tied, hanging just over Bakugou's bare frame.  The hot wax was dripping and hitting Bakugou's chest and legs, and Shoto on occasion had used his quirk to melt them faster then the small flame could.  

The toy in Bakugou sped up, along with the small vibrater on his member. Bakugou arched his back as a drip of red and yellow wax hit his skin.  Shoto smirked as he spanked Bakugou again, an icy cool sensation hitting the burnt skin making Bakugou scream. He thought he could take it but it was beginning to become too much. Bakugou came from the next slap as he yelled again. As Shoto turned up both toys again and brought down his burning hand on Bakugou the blond needed a break. A drop of hot red had hit his member making his squirm more, and pulled at the restraints again.

He hesitated, not wanting to ruin anything, before it slipped from his lips. 

"F-Flames-"Bakugou yells, squirming in his restraints. He knew She was enjoying himself, but he couldn't do it.

Shoto immediately turns off the toys as he stands up straighter. "Kitten what's wrong? What do you need me to do?" Shoto asks, going to undo the leg spreader and Bakugou's restraints. 

Bakugou wasn't able to speak as he was slowly coming down from his height. Shoto didn't rush him though as he undid all of Bakugou's restraints and pulled his hands down. The candles had almost slipped his mind before a drop of wax hit his neck. Todoroki winced before blowing out the candles and taking them down from their metal hangers. 

Shoto started to scatter Bakugou's neck chest and cheeks with kisses praising him with every passing second until Bakugou could really respond. "I-I'm sorry Daddy...I know you-" Bakugou was cut off by a sweet kiss before he could finish and Shoto whipped a tear from Bakugou's eye. 

"You have nothing to apologise for little one. I have no right to have you if I don't respect your limits." Shoto says before kissing Bakugou again. "You did an amazing little one, you took so much." Shoto says smiling down at Bakugou. 

"I just didn't want to ruin the mood or make you upset." Bakugou says, looking over to the side. 

Shoto pouts slightly, thinking of how Bakugou was scared of telling him his limits. "Kitten, please never be scared of that. The minute you use our safe word is the minute I stop. You will never ruin anything, you are in control the whole time. You do trust me right?" Shoto asks before giving the blonds neck more attention with soft kisses. 

"Y-Yes I do, Daddy." Bakugou says, slowly turning to face the blond.

"How about we go take a bath ok, and just wash you up." Shoto says, smiling weakly as he wraps his arms around Bakugou. The blond holds Shoto tightly, and Shoto just praises Bakugou the whole time. As Shoto begins to fill the tub he shifts Bakugou in his arms so he can grab an epson salt from under the sink. It was made to help relieve aches and pains, and he knows that Bakugou’s subspace was helping his pain at the moment. It was going to get to him soon though. 

While Shoto was pouring the salt into the tub, Bakugou moved to see what he was doing. “Thank you Daddy.” bakugou says, going back to resting his head on Todoroki’s shoulder. 

“Of course.” Shoto says before turning off the water and testing it with his hand. “Ok, baby boy test the water.” Shoto says, crocheting them down so Bakugou can feel the water.