We're never sick of you

This is a little different, and to be honest, extremely self indulgent. This is a reader x Todoroki and Bakugou. I hope this helps make quarantine easier for you guys even if just for a moment. I have also heard that some areas in the states have started to lift their shelter in place. Even with this I do recommend not going out due to how dangerous it still is. This will just cause a spike in the number of cases within the states, then shelter in place again. Please everyone everywhere stay safe. I would also like to write more chapters like this, so please tell me what quirks you guys would have. I'll be sure to incorporate them into future chapters.

Quarantine was horrible for everyone. You knew it was a selfish thing to complain about having to stay home with the dozens of people who were dying each day. You still got to facetime your friends from UA, but the two boys you missed the most haven't called you once. You wanted to call them, but didn't want to be a bother. You just got off the phone with Tamaki, who was really enjoying quarantine, and it made you smile at how much happier he was.

Iida, Midorya, Uruaka, and tsyua had all called you on facetime and for a moment you thought you were all together. However, Midorya and Iida were still being as tedious as ever and left at 8:00pm. Iida rambling about the effects of blue lights and not being able to sleep. Uruaka had to leave to deal with the family, and you and Tsuya were only able to talk for a few more minutes before your parents called.

You just hung up and placed the phone, face down, on your counter and let it ring out. You missed talking to people, but not that much. It was dark out, the stars were beautifully scattered across the sky. You moved to sit down on your window sill. You had set it up as a bed and you loved it. You opened the book you had there and continued to read it. It sucked you in as quickly as you opened it. You loved to read at this time. If you were reading then you weren't trapped at home. You were fighting a war, or traveling to space. Laughing with your favorite characters or crying with them.

After god knows how long you heard a knock at your door that shocked you out of your fantasy. You closed your book and threw the blankets off you in a panic. "Who is knocking at my door, we're supposed to be social distancing!" You say, yelling the last bit.

"And you haven't called us, idiot!" You heard an all to familiar voice. You took off in a dead sprint and threw the door open. Bakugou and Todoroki were standing there, each holding their own bags.

Todoroki was holding a brown paper bag that you couldn't see through, and Bakugou was holding KFC. It didn't seem that amazing, but it was a delicacy in quarantine. The fact Bakugou got some, and brought it to you, made your heart melt. "You guys aren't supposed to be here. What are you going to do if you guys get caught?" You ask, tears in your eyes. Todoroki reaches out and wipes away your tears. "Both of us tested negative, and neither of us have heard from you. We got worried." Shoto admits, knowing Bakugou wasn't one to express his emotions.

You reached out and hugged both of them. They held you up and walked into your small apartment. When you jumped out of their arms you saw Bakugou's gaze. He was staging at your makeshift bed by the window. Small strings of fairy lights hanging near it and the dozens of blankets. "I know quarantine is bad, but you do still have a bed." Bakugou muse, a playful smirk on his face.

"I know, but that is more fun." You say, smiling up at him, and watching him blush. "How did you guys even get here, I thought we could only go out for work studies?" You asked, turning your gaze to Todoroki, who was pulling Ice cream, pocky, and fruits out of the paper bag.

"Bakugou is, technically, out for his work studies for the next five minutes. I came here as soon as it was over and ran into him." Shoto says, folding up the empty bag.