TodoBaku story

So I've been working on this for awhile, yet have failed to mention it or post any of it. It has dabibaku parts in it, and if you read you'll know why. I hope you guys like the book, it is called Villain to my heart and TodoBaku story. Enjoy chapter one I've posted here☺️.

Bakugou had been taken by the league of villains nearly 13 years ago. During that time the league had beaten, raped, and physiologically tortured him, while showing how everyone reacted. He watched his “friends” forget him and become heros. After ten years Bakugou decided to join the villains. His friends had forgotten him. Red Riot, Deku, even Shouto. They had all forgotten him. From that day forward Bakugou spent every second of his time training and committing smaller crimes, starting with a few lower level heros, working his way up to his real prey. 

Of course that meant an image change was in order. He had started dying his hair black with Dabi, and toga helped him work on making his own clothes. He used his mechanical engineering abilities to transform his gauntlets from School into smaller much more compact sleeves that fit under his hoodie. Twice also helped him for when it came to him getting an actual job, seeing as villanie doesn’t always pay. He had taken up a job as a bartender in a nightclub where he could hear about hero’s more easily. He could also stay pretty hidden since most people are to drunk or stupid to recegnise him. 

“Sho...I can’t do this, you blow me off all the time, this is the ninthe time you’ve stood me up. I’m sorry, I’m leaving tomorrow.” Momo says, wiping a tear from her eye as she sat on their couch , holding Shoto’s left hand and smiling weakly. “You’ll find someone one day who can handle all of this, but I’m not her.” She says standing up. “I’ll come get my stuff tomorrow.” She says before leaving Todoroki home, alone. Shoto couldn’t say anything to stop Momo from leaving, he wanted to grab her hand as he tried to make her stay. They’d been together for 5 years, and he couldn’t picture himself without her there. 

However he was never really there. He was working 24/7, and he thought she would understand the work hours. Seeing as they both had agencies to run, and neither knew when they were really free. He knew that she deserved better, he didn’t deserve her at all. So shoto fell back, looking up at the ceiling, and remembering all of their good memories. After a few hours Shoto lazily went to bed. He waved at the bed next to him, wanting to pull Momo close to him like a human stuffed animal. Shoto was able to fall asleep after a little while, knowing he still had work tomorrow. 

Red Riot was walking through a more rundown part of his patrol, only a few streetlights shining through the dark night. The rain was light as it hit his skin, and the crisp air was making him wish he had just a little more to his costume. There wasn’t much going on, we stopped a few thefts, one rape, and he got to take a few pictures with some kids who noticed him. As he turned down a street lined with abandoned buildings set to be torn down he noticed movement. He walked over to where he saw the movement, but he couldn’t see anything or anyone. 

“Hey someone down there? I can’t have people hanging out in these bui-” Kirishima says before a large explosion cuts him off. He was able to activate his quirk before it hit him, but the shock still sent him flying. 

Kirishima dusted off the dust from the building he hit and looked at where the explosion came from. “Show yourself, hiding in the shadows isn't very beauticool of you.” Kirishima says stretching from the impact. 

He heard a deep chuckle come from one of the abandoned buildings next to him. Kirishima hardened himself as he looked around and another blast hit him from the side. That was when he saw him. A built male about his height, he had on a black tank top and two think green sleeves, along with black sweats. His long black hair was pulled back into a bun, and his ruby red eyes had a malicious smile in them. 

The man ran at kirishima acting like he was going for his legs to trip him, but as his leg shot out and kirishima went to block it the man lifted his leg quickly. He hit Kirishima in the face and disoriented the hero. The man landed perfectly, standing up and stretching before smirking at Kirishima. “You remember me?” He asks. The voice was familiar to Kirishima, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. 

“No, why don’t you tell me who you are-” Kirishima says going on the offensive as he hits the villain with a hardened fist, cutting his cheek. The villain tried to dodge it, by grabbing the hero's hand and using the forc to move it out of the way, but Kirishima was able to quickly move. 

“Fuck that, you cut me…” The villain says before jumping back, and using an explosion to propel himself.  hitting the building and then jumping down to land on Kirishima. He knocked the red head to the ground before flexing his fist next to his face. “...Shitty hair.” Bakugou says, smirking. 

Kirishima looks up at him shocked before going back on the offensive. “No one can call me that-Who are you?!” Kirishima yells pissed. Forcing Bakugou off of him with a strong punch to the gut.

Bakugou clenched his stomach for a second and then“Weird you don’t recognize your-old friend-” Bakugou says, hitting Kirishima down again, nearly breaking his leg and grabbing his throat as he pushed him into the ground of broken walls. “But I won’t kill you yet, I want the others to know I’m after them to. You useless hero scum.” Bakugou says, disgusted by the only thing present in his voice. 

Kirishima just looked at him in shock and waited for bakugou to laugh and say he was joking, or hug him, anything but this. “Y-You...what happened-?” Kirishima says before Bakugou tightened his grip on his throat. 

“Ten years of torcher, while you all forgot I existed. Now you won’t be able to forget." Bakugou says, almost laughing as he pictures crushing the red heads throat in his hands."Say hi to Deku and Shoto for me. I’ll be seeing them soon.” He says before letting go of Kirishima and going to leave. He put his hands in his pockets as he turned from the hero and just walked away. "I'm only letting you live this time, to tell the others." He says over his shoulder. Kirishima just watched him in shock. Bakugou, who he thought was dead, was tortured all of those years, and became a villain. 

When Bakugou was long gone kirishima pulled out his shattered, but still working phone. He called Deku and told him where he was. “Come get me and call everyone from class. We’re meeting at Shoto's. We need to talk. Now.” he says panicked. 

Deku did as he was told and drove Kirishima straight to Shoto’s instead of the hospital, like he said he should. However, the scared and shocked look, Kirishima held scared Deku too much to argue. They got to Shoto’s house and walked in seeing the whole class there. Momo was standing as far from Shoto as possible and everyone was making small talk till they saw kirishima. Who looked like he had one foot in the grave. 

“Woah Kiri buddy what happened to you?!” kaminari asks running over. 

“Are those burn marks?” Iida asks, fixing his glasses. 

Kirishima looks at everyone and moves to sit down. “Everyone needs to sit down for this.” Kirishima says, confusing everyone, but they do as they are told. “I was out on patrols as normal when I was hit by an explosion. A quirk. Katsuki didn’t die 13 years ago, he was tortured for ten years. He’s a villain and he’s coming after all of us.” Kirishima says, scared. “He didn’t look like him, but it was him. We let him suffer all those years.” kirishima says, almost crying. 

Please go check out the full book if you'd like.

Word count-1,422