Attacked

WARNING FOR MENTION OF RAPE/SEXUAL ASSULT. I’M SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING SO READ WITH CAUTION. THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS CAUSE ANY FLASHBACKS OR JUST PTSD IN GENERAL. Also will be listing statistics at the end, just because remembering statistics is a hobby of mine. Personally I am lucky enough to not have been sexually assaulted (yet) and to anyone that has I send my support. I will not try to show any stereotypes, but just how I beleive Bakugou would have reacted.So, I don’t know you but I know you are strong enough to survive it. Having said all of that if you are still here and want to read it go ahead and read with caution. Also the reason this list is so long is because I haven’t been assaulted, but I am struggling with Depression, social anxiety, and bulimia. So I write with those more. Alright now actually go to the story. I’m sorry again. 

Bakugou was sitting off the side of the hospital bed. He was bruised and beaten, bandages wrapped all over his separate limbs. His hands especially were burned from over using his quirk, blowing himself up at well. After a few minutes of sitting there he tried to get up moving. He hated that he was wear some stupid gown. He hated that he had an IV in his arm. He expressly hates that he was used. 

The night before was just another night out. Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Kaminarie, and bakugou went out to a local gay bar to just hang out. Everyone knew that Bakugou and Kaminarie are gay, and Kiri was bi. Mina said she was straight, and just liked going there since guys weren’t hitting on her. Sero was bi-curious so he never protested going out. 

That night Kirishima went with Kaminarie to “study” since they were both too drunk to come up with a better excuse to be alone. Mina eneded up getting distracted with another girl at the bar, and Sero was on the dance floor with a group of guys and gals, and nonbinary pals dancing with him. Bakugou was content sitting at the bar, keeping an eye on everyone. 

He wasn’t sure how it happened, since he never took his hand off his glass. The only time he wasn’t watching it was when Sero yelled for him to join him. Bakugou kept his eyes off his glass for a few moments and sighed. The guy had to have slipped it in...wait...the bartender. He was a larger guy he had to have done it. 

His memory was fuzzy, but he could swear-No he had to stop. Bakugou clenched his hands in his hair, almost ripping it out and trying not to scream. After that he stood up out of the bed, angry and ripping the IV out of his arm. He stomped over and grabbed his clothes, but he couldn’t put them on. They smelled of alcohol and him. It was too much. 

No one had come to see him, so the blond assumed no one knew he was here, or what had happened. He found his phone, which was blown up with text from his mom. No more text. It was just some simple, are you ok? Why are you late for class? Text.

“Fuck class, I need to get home quickly.” Bakugou says, annoyed. “I need clothes!” Bakugou wines, lucky the doors were soundproof. He grabbed his chart reading through it. “Rape kit? What?! Who the!? That fucking bar...that guy!” Bakugou yells, tears stabbing his eyes. “Over use of quirk fighting off ofender.” bakugou says, thinking again. If bakugou “over used” his quirk that that guy definitely needed medical attention. 

Step one, clean up, step two get dressed, step three, hunt this guy down and finish him off.” bakugou says, small sparks emanating from his hands. That just caused even more pain to emanate from his hands, the painkillers wearing off. 

Bakugou just stumbled into the bathroom, walking into the shower to clean off. It was a nice hospital and when bakugou was out of the bathroom he saw even more cuts, bruises, and...bite marks. Bakugou quickly dried off, wrapped himself in the towel and quickly grabbed his clothes. He retreated back into the bathroom and changed into the clothes. It was a struggle, but it covered his marsks well so he could wear it around till he got home. When Bakugou went to leave he was stopped by a group of doctors.