Kitten Bakugou

SMUT WARNING

Earlier that day the school was attacked by the LOV and bakugou ended up being hit by an animal cross quirk. It changed him into a part animal part human breed and he was stuck in a recovery girls office, waiting for her to get back with the results. 

Everyone in the Bku squad had already come by, and made fun of the animal he was crossed with, what animal is that? A cat. He had blond ears blending in with his spiky hair, and fluffy blond tail that he hid under his shirt. He didn’t need Denki and Kirishima picking fun at that too.  Everyone in class one ended up visiting him while sitting in the recovery girl’s office. Everyone except for the one person he wanted to see. Todoroki hadn’t been anywhere near there to see him and it kinda pissed him off. After a little while the recovery girl let him go and he tried to ask about how long this would last, but she just rushed him out. 

As soon as Bakugou stumbled out of the office he fell onto a duo haired boy. “What the fuck extra?!” bakugou yells, annoyed. “Oh, Icy-Hot, why are you going to see a recovery girl? Get your ass kicked again during training? Wait I wasn’t there.” Bakugou says, boasting. 

“Whatever you say. I actually came to visit you. Kirishima says something about you talking in your sleep and told me to see you.” Todoroki says, rolling his eyes. 

“That fucking shitty hair.” Bakugou mumbles, annoyed. He did get a little sleep before anyone got there, and now he knows that Kirisham was standing there before he woke him up. “He’s just trying to mess with you.” bakugou says, hooking his thumbs in his pockets. 

amusement. 

“Ya, probably. He keeps trying to tell me you've got a crush on me.” Todoroki says, smiling in 

Bakugou’s face flushed red with anger and embarrassment, the only good part was that Kiri and Deki pulled so many pranks Shota didn’t really trust him. “He needs to get a new hobbie.” Bakugou says, starting to walk back to his dorm. 

“Tell me about it, last week he tricked me into freezing homework, just so he wouldn’t have to do it.” Shoto says, walking with Bakugou. 

“He had me blow it up after Aizawa told him he still had to do it.” Bakugou says, chuckling. 

“So that’s why the fire alarm went off, I thought I had accidently set my left side ablaze while talking with my father.” Todoroki says, laughing as well. 

“Wait? Have you actually lost control of your quirk because of that shit person we call a hero?” bakugou says, laughing more at Shoto. 

“I froze that guy's legs to the floor once when he was yelling at me for not wanting to marry some girl he picked out.” Shoto says, smirking. 

“Shit, maybe you should have just kept him frozen forever, save all of us some troubles.” Bakugou says, laughing. “So,well why didn’t you want to marry her?” bakugou asks. 

“Well, she wasn’t my type. I’m more into blonds that are smart and strong, still having a submissive side.” Shoto says, staring up at the ceiling. 

“Ha, have fun looking for someone like that.” Bakugou says, smirking. “I don’t think that someone like that exists.” Bakugou remarks, noticing the sly smirk growing on Shoto's face. 

“Oh, I’m pretty sure I already found the perfect person. I just don’t know how to tell them.” Todoroki says, rubbing the back of his neck. “I don’t really know if they DO have a submissive side, but i’m pretty sure they do.”

“Well, how are you going to find out if they do? And what the hell are you gonna do if they don’t?” Bakugou asks as they walk over to one of the open windows. It viewed over the training field, but neither boy looked at eachother.