Punished

Bakugou had been home alone all day, it was annoying him, and he didn’t have anything else to do. He already trained, went for a run, cleaned, prepped for dinner, finished his book, and trained some more. He hated having days off from work. That was when they didn’t line up with Shoto’s day off. This time he was pretty much forced to take a day off when Shoto had to drive to his agency and pick him up because he fell asleep at his desk. 

Shoto found him at his desk, a giant stack of papers under his head and he only got one done after his patrol. Even he would admit he was a workaholic, but he didn’t think it was a bad thing. Neither did shoto, except for when he pushed himself too much. 

There was another three hours before Shoto would get home, so Bakugou did the one and only thing Todoroki told him not to do. He drove to his agency to get some work done. As soon as he got there a few assistants informed him that he shouldn’t be there, each earning their own snarl and curse from the number three hero. He just walked up to his office and began on the stacks of paperwork on his desk. He thought he could get two hours of work done before rushing home just before Todoroki got there. As long as he didn’t leave his agency then he should be fine. After an hour and a half of work, and the countless people popping their heads in to talk to him, he finished the mountain of papers. 

Just as he finished he started to sort them and send them out, or deliver them to their people in the building. As well as deal with his publicity agent and setting up some new commercials or photo shoots for him to do. During all of this he lost track of time. He didn’t realize how late it was till the sun was set outside and he went back into his office. A new, smaller, stack of papers there to greet him. “Fuck-Fuck-Fuck-He going to fucking-!” Bakugou yells in a panic as he runs to gather his things and rush out of the agency. However his panicked yelling was cut off by his door opening and a warm, heat and smell filled his office. 

Shoto closed the door behind him and spoke in a lower tone so the other people there wouldn’t hear him. “Did you really think that I wouldn’t catch you, Kitten?” Todoroki says, the pet name sends shivers down Bakugou’s spine. The blond hastily walked over to the windows, facing the other people, and pulled down the opaque blinds. When they were sure no one could see them, Shot grabbed Bakugou’s waist and pulled him closer. Todoroki looked down at Bakugou, a disappointed and dominant look in his eyes. “Why are you here?” Shoto asks, a bite in his voice. 

“I didn’t have anything to do at home. I had already doen meal prep, trained twice, finished by fucking book, and cleaned the god damn house. I had nothing to do at home, but plenty to do here.” Bakugou says, crossing his arms and looking away from Shoto. The blond knew that if he looked up at his boyfriend he would fall from confident to a pleading and whimpering ing mess for him. 

“So you decided, instead of going out for a walk, calling me, visiting your friends, or heading to the bookstore, to do the one thing I told you to not do?” odoroki asks, seeing the blond struggle to fight his blush. 

“I needed to get some paperwork done, I barely worked at all. Anyways, now I have less stress tomorrow.” Bakugou says, shrugging. Todoroki then lifts up his hand to grab bakugou’s chin and tilt the blond's head so he is forced to make eye contact with his boyfriend. 

“You were supposed to take a day off. But Titten had to break the one rule I had today.” Todoroki says, leaning down to whisper in the blond’s ear. “I guess you just really want to be punished, huh?” Shoto says, leaving a light kiss on Bakugou’s neck before pulling away. 

Bakugou shivered as his boyfriend pulled away from him. “I-I just didn’t want to be  at home. I also had a lot of work to get done. I-It’s not-I didn’t-you don’t have to punish me.” Bakugou says, almost shaking as Shoto slowly trailed his fingers up and down Katsuki’s sides.