Chasing away your demons part2

*AGAIN WARNING FOR DEPRESSION AND HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE please don't attach me. ALSO SMUT.

It had been about a week since Bakugou's "incident" Todoroki was starting to give him more privacy, but constantly asked if he was ok.

That night on the roof never left the back of Bakugou's mind, he could still hear the voices in his head telling him he should have jumped, but they were muted by the normal yelling of class 1A and his unwillingness to hear them.   

Bakugou was sitting at his desk while the rest of the Baku squad were yelling and celebrating over their test scores. Mr. Aisawa had handed back their scores for the past three tests all at once, but Bakugou didn't look at them. Kirishima was pestering him to open them, Mina too. Eventually Sero stole them off his desks and opened them himself. "Holy shit Bakugou. Can you be my tutor or something?!" Sero says, wide eyes in shock. 

"What are they, tell us!" Mina wined, trying to steal the grades from Sero. 

"96, 98, 92." Sero says, flipping the paper for the others to see. 

"Man, I thought my scores were good." Kirishima says, grabbing the paper to compare it to his.  

"Aw, that's no fair. I wanted to beat you this time. At least I beat Kiri." Mina wines. 

Bakugou still hadn't looked at his paper, let alone up from his book. It was on building explosives, which would have been concerning if everyone didn't know his quirk. Todoroki was eyeing the blond from his desk, he knew the normally explosive boy was off, but wanted to let him think by himself. 

"Wow, Bakugou, you did really well." Midoria says from his desk. 

As if the green haired boy's voice snapped him out of a trance. Bakugou was back. "Of course I did, shitty nerd." Bakugou says, closing his book and leaning back in his chair. The false confidence emanating off Bakugou could fool almost the entire school. Except Shoto. 

Later that day everyone decided to go out and celebrate their high test scores. Bakugou decided to stay behind, he told his friends he wanted to get some studying in and then work out a little. They tried to fight him on it, but Bakugou won that fight. Deku invited Shoto to go out to a new sushi bar near town, but he felt scared leaving Bakugou alone. It was stupid since they aren't officially dating, but he didn't want Bakugou to hurt himself.  

"No thank you Midoria. I need to catch up on some work I missed last week. I might meet you guys there later." Shoto says, showing Midoria a faint smile. That was enough for Deku as he went to meet the others. 

Once Shoto was sure everyone had left he headed upstairs to Bakugou's dorm. As Shoto got closer he could swear he could hear noises from Bakugou's room. Not yelling or crying, but moans. Shoto went still, he couldn't move as he stood right in front of Bakugou's door. That was until he heard his name, faintly through the door. "Shit-Todoroki-" Bakugou moans. 

Shoto didn't want to startle Bakugou too much so he just knocked on his door. Bakugou jumped when he heard the knock and removed his fingers from himself. The condom he had had on them was still in him. "Who the hell is it!" Bakugou yells, frustrated. 

"Just me." Todoroki says, flushing Bakugou's cheeks a bright red. 

"What do you want?" Bakugou asks, starting to redress himself. 

Todoroki opened the door a crack and slowly stepped in, just as Bakugou was fixing his pants to hide his boner. "You didn't seem ok earlier, so I just wanted to check in." Shoto says, smiling at how messy Bakugou looked. 

"In other words, your fucking weak. You insulted Deku, just because he's better than you." The voice says, visually affecting Bakugou. "I'm fine. I was just a little tired since you left late last night." Bakugou says, annoyed.