HOW MUCH HAVE YOU HAD?!

This starts out as just fluff, but there is smut at the end. I will put a warning so if you just want fluff stop at that point, if not. Sinners read past that point.

It was currently spring break and Bakugou was still up in the dorm. Almost all of UA was gone to be with loved ones or friends. However bakugou was still in his room, drinking, and dreading having to go back to his house. Luckily Aizawa didn’t check the dorm rooms every week like his mom, so it was pretty easy for bakugou to sneak in a bottle of sake he stole from one of the teachers. Bakugou had gone through about half the bottle, and had closed it. Slowly Bakugou moved to put the bottle in his night stand before he fell back off the bed. He just laid there staring at the ceiling.

He assumed that he was the only one left in the 1A dorms and was surprised when he heard knocking at his door. “Who the hell is it?!” bakugou yells, moving to try and make himself look sober.

“Oh...It’s me Todoroki, Aizawa asks me to check all the dorms for any remaining students.” Shoto says through the door. Bakugou sighed, remembering that if he didn’t have to, Shoto wouldn’t go back home.

“Well, I’m here.” Bakugou says, practicing his balance in case Shoto was gonna make him come out of the room.

“Can you sign this then. Aizawa just wants to know who’s still on campus.” Shoto says.

Bakugou sighed and moved towards the door, slowly using his furniture to balance himself. Bakugou opened the door to see Shoto in a navy blue hoodie and jeans, holding a black clipboard. “What do you need me to sign?” bakugou asks, using the wall for support.

Todoroki turned to him, and the blond saw him go from tired to concerned as he met his gaze. “Pick up one leg and pat your head.” Todoroki says, sighing.

“Why the hell should I do that, you just need to sign something.” Bakugou says, tired.

“You're drunk.” Shoto says pushing bakugou into his room.

Bakugou stumbles, falling on the floor. Shoto steps into the room, closing the door behind him.  “What the fuck Icy-Hot. The fucking hurt.” Bakugou says, slowly standing up.

“Where is it?” Shoto asks, looking at a stumbling and messy Bakugou.

“What are you talking about~” bakugou says, falling onto the bed. “Get out of my room.”

Shoto sighs and sits down on the blond’s bed. “Whatever you're drinking, I can smell it on your breath, and you're clearly drunk.

“Unless your gonna have some or fuck me get out.” The blond says, eyeing the other male on his bed.

“I’ll leave when You hand over what you've been drinking? How did you even get liquor?” Shoto asks, confused.

“Recovery girl likes her sake, and I visit that shity nerd so often I just nicked it from her.” bakugou says as the alcohol truly starts to get to him.

“Where is it?” Shoto asks, sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose.

“Somewhere, if you want a drink just say so.” Bakugou says, sitting up.

“Sure, just give it to me.” Shoto says, annoyed.

Bakugou shrugged, not really questioning if he would turn him in to Aizawa. Bakugou grabbed out the bottle of sake and opened it up. Shoto went to grab it, but Bakugou held out his hand, threatening to use his quirk. Bakugou chugged a little more of it before handing the bottle to a worried Todoroki.

“How much have you had?” Todoroki asks.

“Just a little.” bakugou says, moving to hug Todoroki and hang off him. “Just don’t finish that bottle.” Bakugou says, nuzzling his face into Todoroki’s neck