Maybe Someday [Milo Manheim]

By AuthorError

It's terrible go check out my other books ... More

She's Home
Our Story
Friends
Make a Wish Milo
She's Off Limits
Man Up
No Control
18
Inappropriate
Shower Sex?
Day After
He Won
You Feel Like Home
Trust Me
Stop Trying So Hard
Family Never Gets Left Behind
Broken
Runaway
Moving On
In Pieces
Pick Up The Pieces
Next Steps
Best Friends
Green Hair, Don't Care
Graduation
Cabo
Like the First Time
HoneyMoon
Matter of Time
Home is where the Heart is...
ZomBaes
Love Me Like You Do
If Love Was a Choice, I'd Always Choose You
Two Pieces of the same Puzzle
Fell Apart to Come Together
The Darker Side
Love Me
Making Moves
Too Much Pressure
Still Us?
Mistakes Were Made
Please Don't Stop
Family
Secrets
Daddy
Birthday Boy
Gone
Book 2

Circles

823 14 4
By AuthorError

"Milo—-"
"No, Why didn't I know about him?"

"Josh and I ... we.... it wasn't that serious."
"You can't even say it to my face.." Milo hissed, his nose was throbbing in pain but he felt stupid fighting with Auden with an ice pack on his face. "Obviously it was serious enough for you to let him take those slu—- intimate photos of you... like that.." Auden narrowed her eyes at him, he was lucky he didn't finish that word.

"Who broke it off?"
"He did.." Auden finally answered honestly, her eyes meeting his. Auden didn't date people, Milo was a first or so he thought. He didn't feel special anymore. Now he was hearing about how the only reason whatever happened between her and this Josh guy ended was because he wanted it to.
"Audie.. is there anything between you and Noah?"
"Milo no.. there's nothing." Milo nodded he finally placed the ice pack on his nose as a uncomfortable silence fell over them.

"I'm going back to my moms.." Milo finally announced as he placed the ice pack on the counter and grabbed his keys.
"Okay let me just grab my jacket—"
"—-Audie.. I think it would be better if you just stayed here.." His voice didn't sound normal. It was emotionless as he looked anywhere but Auden, he couldn't meet her eyes.
"What? Milo you can't be serious..."

"Your the one that moved back here and wanted space.. well you got it.." Milo shrugged as he started walking towards Auden's front door. She quickly went to grab his shoulder as he made it out of her house but he shrugged her off.
"Stop.. I can't do this right now Audie ... I just ran over here to figure out another one of your messes. You were right.. I need space from you too okay?"

"This.. this is why I knew we shouldn't date.." Her voice was a whimper as she let go and took a couple of steps away from Milo.
"Audie stop it what are you even talking about?

"I didn't want to date you because I didn't want to lose you.... but your just going to leave me too."
"Audie I'm not going to leave—-"
"I want you to leave Milo.." Milo wasn't quick enough she shut the door in his face. He heard the locks turning and something sliding against the door. He tried using his key but the door didn't budge even after he got it unlocked. Something was latched across it from the other side.
When did she get that installed?

Milo had to stop himself from throwing his phone, she ignored his calls and had finally just shut her phone off. He finally gathered himself and got into his car.

He told her not to come over.. he started pushing her away knowing she's fragile.
She pushed away from you first, you deserve space too..
You didn't have to be so hurtful towards her.. she didn't do anything wrong..
When are you going to stop being so jealous of every guy that's ever been with Auden..
Your pathetic.

Milo hit the steering wheel of his car as hard as he could before letting out a frustrated scream.
"Fuck.."

He finally started his car, when he was at a red light he caught his face in his mirror. He had light bruising around his swollen nose. Milo didn't even know how to explain this to his mom... or his Bubbe and the rest of the family waiting for him back at his house.

"You guys have been fighting a lot.." Mason acknowledged as him and Owen sat around Milo's room. Mason hadn't started at NYU yet due to his spring acceptance and Owen was still finishing high school but Milo had still stayed in daily contact with his best friends.

"I just.. I've wanted this for so fucking long." Milo buried his head in his hands, he was beyond stressed out.
"I know this is probably the last thing you wanted to hear but.. you know how like sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality? Maybe that's you and Auden.. maybe you guys weren't ever supposed to cross this line."

Auden felt more alone than she had in a long time, Demi was on tour, Trevor was with his girlfriend in Canada and now Noah the only person she had.. was just ... what was he doing?

He was friends with her.. he was in a relationship.. but he had naked photos of her on his phone..

Auden didn't know what to do with that information, was he waiting until there was an opportunity? Did he really have a plan to get close to her until there was a time to strike and get with her? Was he just masturbating to the photos?

She was alone and drinking... never a good sign..

Auden grabbed her phone, turning it on. She disregarded all the texts and voicemails from Milo. Her fingers hovered over the contact.. did she really want the answers.
She knew she would have to eventually talk to him again they had to finish filming. There were contracts involved..

"A-Auden ?"
"Noah.. you have 5 minutes to talk."

"Um okay uh.. can I first just say I'm so sorry and I never meant to hurt you... I'll do whatever it takes to make this up to you.."
"That's all you got?"
"I crack under pressure!"

"You want me to come over?" Noah was very surprised when he heard Auden say this. He could tell she had been drinking even more then when he saw her last. He knew he had a couple options but when he realized what was in Auden's best interest he brought the phone back to his ear.

"Yeah okay.. I'll be over right away... leave the door unlocked?"

Auden was up stairs, laying on the cold concrete floor of her balcony as she looked up at the stars. She liked feeling the cold crawl across her skin, it tingled. She felt numb to the core, overwhelming absolutely empty and numb.

"Baby.." She took a sharp breath realizing that wasn't Noah who had come through her bedroom door. She sat up to see her boyfriend, confusion was clear on her face as she watched him walk towards her timidly.

"Noah called me.. said it seemed like you needed someone to talk too..."
Did she have anyone on her side ?

"Babygirl, talk to me.. please." Milo was trying so hard to keep it together as he talked to her, trying to keep his voice steady. Of course he was hurt that she was drinking, inviting Noah back over to her house, ignoring him but none of it mattered as long as he knew she was okay.

"I miss my best friend.."

"Audie I'm right here I didn't go anywhere." He sat next in front of the broken girl, he didn't want to push her too far too fast. Baby steps..

"No I miss my Milo.. I miss the stupid jokes, the constant back and forth, the pointless car rides, singing at the top of our lungs, the stupid dance moves.. I miss cuddling in your bedroom at 10am while we watched scary movies because you can't stand to watch them at night, the evening canoe rides in the canal, the hikes to our lookout, I miss the ease of it.. when you weren't acting like you have to walk on eggshells..." Auden blinked back tears, she was surprised she hadn't begun sobbing but it was like her body and brain finally worked together. She had to get this out.

"You.. don't want me anymore?"

"I didn't say I was finished .. I miss our friendship so much. I don't want to keep fighting with you, I don't want to hurt you.. but that selfish part of me doesn't want to go a single day without feeling your lips on mine.. I never want to stop feeling the way everything feels warm when you walk into the room or when I hear your voice. I love hearing you call me yours.. I love the way you touch me.. the way you moan my name while you make love to me.." Milo couldn't help but start moving closer to her as she ticked off each point. He was on his knees, using his body to cover hers before he was able to pull her up onto her knees, there bodies flush against each other.
"Baby.. I'm yours.. I'm all yours." The words left Milo's lips as a tear found its way down his cheek. Auden just shook her head, everything hurt.. she was feeling everything now and it hurt so much.

"But your not.. your .. not my Milo anymore.. your different."
"I'm the same me baby I'm just your boyfriend now so I have to— the other guys you—"
"I fell in love with you because you were my best friend.. Milo your still the only person I have ever said I love you too. You being my best friend is why it worked.. and why it didn't with anyone else. I can't be with .. whatever your turning into... I want to stick by your side but I'm not strong enough for the mood swings, the jealousy and the insecurities, the fights.. we have so many fights.." Milo saw tears dripping down Auden's cheeks, he saw tears on his sweatshirt sleeve and realized he probably looked the same.

"You promised you wouldn't leave me.." Milo choked out as he held the back of her head to look up at him. He cradled her against him tightly.
This can't just be it..
"Milo I don't know what else to do.. it hurts..everything hurts."

"Give me another chance .. Audie I'll be better. Baby I'll make it all better.. I'll take the hurt away.. just please let me be yours baby." Milo's lip trembled as he tried to keep holding it together. He wanted to show he was strong, that he could be strong for her.
"Please let me make it better.." His lips peppered the lightest kisses over her face. His fingers trailed down the back of her neck running around the edge of the cardigan Auden had on.

His fingers trembling as he pushed the fabric away from her neck and over her shoulders. His lips moved slowly pressing sweet kisses along the side of her face and down her neck.
"I can make it all go away.. I promise." Milo knew she needed someone to take over, to help her feel something else.
Milo grabbed her waist as he stood abruptly from the concrete. The cardigan was only hanging on by her hands as she flexed her wrists, sending it to the floor before letting her arms wrap around Milo's neck.

Auden had just told him all the reasons she wanted him but couldn't have him. He still fought for her.. she couldn't process any of it right then, her thoughts were too loud. She needed someone to take over, she needed the control back.

Milo walked them back into her master bedroom, kicking the balcony door closed with his foot as he made his way to her bed. She stood by her bed him holding her as he started to kick off his shoes, his lips didn't leave hers until she pulled away.

"Mi-Milo.. I.."
"Do you want me to take care of you?" Milo took Auden's face in his hands, he just needed her permission. "Please make it better... take it away." She whimpered as she pulled him down to meet her lips, her lips were hungry, needy. He kissed her deeply letting his tongue force its way into her mouth as his fingers tangled into her thick hair.

She whimpered again when he pulled away, they struggled to breathe but when Auden tried to reconnect their lips Milo held her firmly in place away from him.
"You need to listen if you want me to actually do this.. can you be my good girl?

..............................................................................

A couple things
1 this story will be ending soon
2 the next chapter is going to be intense
3 omg Milo_Manheim_Zed showed me this amazing writer on wattpad who writes Zeddison fanfic and holy shit I'm in love!!!! Go like go check out Kokinu09  seriously amazing.

It's showed me a couple things as well like
1 there is some really well written Milo/Zed fanfics on here I just didn't look hard enough
2 it's inspired me to really work on my own work.. and not just rush some chapter out or make it up as I go along.. I really need to put the content I'm proud of out there
3 she obviously doesn't care what anyone thinks and really made me feel confident to write how/what I want. Also that AU Zed, zeddison content/Milo content can work and be amazing.
I had all these ideas and things I wanted to do with writing my fanfictions on here but I lost my drive when I didn't see a lot of that kind of presence on here...
But now I'm super focused, inspired and excited about the future..

So bare with me 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 14K 21
❝ it was rare, i was there, i remember it 𝙖𝙑𝙑 𝙩𝙀𝙀 π™¬π™šπ™‘π™‘ ❞ lowercase intended The Summer I Turned Pretty- season 1 jeremi...
10.9K 159 54
feel you now... *TRIGGER WARNING*
21.4K 878 6
Blackpink x Fem Reader Oneshots i'll do oneshots for all the members here, so u can DM me requests or comment them in this book. there will be some...
175K 2K 8
β€’Β°. *࿐ ❝you're scared of the way i make you feel because you don't want to feel anything❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡.... hidden behind fak...