Maybe Someday [Milo Manheim]

By AuthorError

It's terrible go check out my other books ... More

She's Home
Our Story
Friends
Make a Wish Milo
She's Off Limits
Man Up
No Control
18
Inappropriate
Shower Sex?
Day After
He Won
You Feel Like Home
Trust Me
Stop Trying So Hard
Family Never Gets Left Behind
Broken
Runaway
Moving On
In Pieces
Pick Up The Pieces
Next Steps
Best Friends
Green Hair, Don't Care
Graduation
Cabo
Like the First Time
HoneyMoon
Matter of Time
Home is where the Heart is...
ZomBaes
Love Me Like You Do
If Love Was a Choice, I'd Always Choose You
Two Pieces of the same Puzzle
Fell Apart to Come Together
The Darker Side
Love Me
Making Moves
Too Much Pressure
Still Us?
Mistakes Were Made
Please Don't Stop
Secrets
Circles
Daddy
Birthday Boy
Gone
Book 2

Family

916 18 7
By AuthorError

"I told you this is why we don't post that we're on our way home.." Auden muttered as Milo and her descended down the escalator of the airport. Milo was out of school for the week and Auden's show took two weeks off for everyone to have a break and Noah had prior commitments to film some promos for his other project in LA.

"Sorry .. I've never had people crowd a airport just to get my photo.."
"How do you forget your not the only celebrity in this relationship?"
"I said I'm sorry, hey look there's your body guards.  Take my hand and don't let go."
"Yes dad.."
"It's daddy to the likes of you." Milo winked down at Auden as he squeezed her hand. She couldn't help but giggled as she buried her face into his shoulder. The couple hurriedly made it out of the airport as they were bombarded with paparazzi. Questions about Auden's show, Noah and Milo were all being thrown their way.
Milo had been in his own little bubble while they were in New York. He forgot just how famous Auden was and he found himself pulling her tightly against him as the crowd got even crazier. Her body guards as usual did their job to protect them but the push and pull of the crowd caused Milo to panic.

As they got into their town car and the driver confirmed the address of Camryn's house, Auden realized Milo was having a full blown panic attack. When she looked back towards the driver the divider had been rolled up, so much for that.

"Hey babe breath you have to breathe.... or hold your breath!" Milo just continued to fight to get air into his lungs. Auden realized he wasn't getting better and did the one thing she knew would make him hold his breath...
She fisted his sweater in her hands pulling him close as her lips melted against his. Milo took a sharp breath in surprise before returning the kiss. She held the kiss for as long as she could before she had to breath, Milo took a long shaky breath as Auden pulled away.

"How.. how did you..know that would help?"
"I saw it on tv..."

"Babe.. what happened? I haven't seen you have a panic attack like that in awhile..." Milo use to get them when he was younger whenever he got really scared, he was embarrassed to admit how much the crowd scared him.

"Oh my god.. the crowd.. baby I'm so sorry." Auden hugged him as she realized all the people trying to fight their way to the new couple caused him to panic that bad.

"I just.. I want to protect you but how am I suppose to do that .. with all those people.." Auden's hand came up to cup Milo's cheek as he tried to breath steadily.
"Babe you protect me from everything that I need protecting from. You don't need to worry about the fans and the paparazzi that's what my team is for.. their also paid to protect you as well. However I was thinking of adding maybe two more guys to the crew.. our status as a couple has been drawing even bigger crowds.." She pecked his lips a couple of times to reassure him it would be okay.

She had noticed Milo had been taking things very personally lately. She wasn't sure how to take it or if she should even bring it up. It just seemed like everyday it was something new that he was anxious about, he needed constant reassurance that their relationship was solid which wasn't like Milo.

"Where's that smile at? We are about to see your mom and all your family!" Milo intertwined their fingers together, playing with the ring on her pinky finger. "You know.. their your family too." Milo offered, Auden smiled but he knew it was fake. She looked out the window wondering about if she would ever see her mom again.. or talk to her.

Milo and Camryn were the only thing that felt like family.

Once they arrived to Milo's house they were greeted by an emotional Camryn. She wrapped her arms around Milo tightly.
"My baby's home from college!"

"Mom.. you literally just visited last month.."
"My baby's home from college, don't ruin this moment." Auden just laughed as Camryn hugged her son, Milo rolled his eyes. 'Watch it..' Auden mouthed as a warning to be nicer to his mom. They had a really amazing relationship but sometimes (more than sometimes) Milo acted like a brat.

"I missed you too mama." He kissed the top of her head as she let go of him.

"So guess what I made for lunch?" Camryn asked as she opened the oven to pull out a lasagna. "Cammy I love you!" Auden exclaimed as she sat at the table ready to eat.

"So .. I know we probably don't have to have this talk since Auden's old enough to know better.." Auden and Milo's eyes shot up to Camryn as she started talking. "You guys are being careful right?"

"What?" Milo asked, while Auden on the other hand knew exactly what Cammy was getting to.

"Like using condoms and birth control and everything?" Auden had never seen Milo's face turn such a dark shade of red before.

"Mom!" Milo started chugging his water suddenly like he needed to keep himself busy as he tried not to freak out.

"Honey it's just sex, we are a open family and—"
"And I love that we are a open family but this wasn't something you had to do in front of Auden.. it's embarrassing." He turned to Auden though who seemed unfazed by the subject matter.

"If your not ready to discuss sex than maybe you just aren't ready to have it." Auden made her voice as monotone as possible as she tried to come across as one of those 'not everyone is doing it' ads. She knew how the lighten the mood.

"Mi relax... and don't worry we are covered on all parts Cammy." Milo cringed as Auden and his mom just casually brought up the sex topic.
However then it dawn on him.. Auden wasn't able to go to her mom about much their relationship was basically over once Auden turned 17. Auden's probably been talking to his mom about her sex life since she started having sex..
So your mom probably knows exactly what's happening between you two in the bedroom...
oh my god...

"Audie?" She hummed in response, she was almost asleep even though it was only two in the afternoon. She loved being cuddled up with Milo in his room, the sheets smelled like how warmth felt and the sun casted a golden light in his room.

"Do you talk to my mom about um us?"
"Like when we fight?" The thought hadn't even occur to Milo.
"Wait you go to her when we fight too?" Auden sat up she realized her nap wasn't going to happen at that moment.

"Milo what are you asking?"

"Does my mom like know intimate details of our sex life?"
"Milo! No of course not, that's a line neither of us want to cross." He was relieved for a minute before the unsettling thought crossed his mind again.
"But you do talk to her when we fight?"
"Sometimes..." He groaned his fingers tugged at the ends of his hair, he just realized how long it was getting.

"Milo I don't see the problem here?" Auden was tired and just wanted to take a short nap cuddled in her boyfriends arms. Obviously that wasn't going according to plan.

"Can't you go to Demi or like Noah with our stuff? I honestly would rather have you bitch to Noah then my mom.." As soon as the words left his mouth he realized that he fucked up.

"I do not bitch to your mom.. don't you think by now if she actually knew the details of the shit you do she would've freaked out on you by now..."

"Then what do you talk to her about?" Auden stayed silent, it wasn't even a big deal but she was so tired of Milo constantly picking fights or needing reassurance in their relationship. He was becoming so needy... and it was starting to effect Auden.

"I'm going to go home.. okay?" She got off his bed as she texted her house keeper to let her know she would be staying there this week after all.
"Home? We've practically been living together for almost a year now... this is your home.. I'm your home." Milo's hand wrapped around Auden's wrist, pulling her to look at him.

"I want to go visit my friends and all of your family will be basically moving into this house tomorrow.. it's just a lot Mi. I think you could use a break from me anyways..." Auden tried to be causal about the whole thing but she knew Milo was probably going to blow it up.

"You mean you?"
"What?"
"Your the one that wants a break from me.."
"Not like a break break Milo.. I just need space I'm on vacation.. I miss my friends.. please don't make this bigger than it is.."

"Fine.. but can you please just stay for tonight? I've been looking forward to coming home with you for weeks.." Any aggression Milo was holding onto melted away as he slipped his arm around Auden's waist pulling her against his chest softly. He loved that she fit perfectly.
She was the perfect height for his tall frame, he didn't have to bend over or move awkwardly to hold her. She was able to stand there with his chin resting on her head, her lips brushed against his neck.
She breathed in his scent and felt calmer as the seconds went by. Even though Milo wore a different cologne pretty much everyday, he still had this certain smell to him that mixed in with whatever cologne he chose that day.

"You smell good.." Auden mumbled into his neck as she lifted her arms to wrap around his shoulders, he instinctively tightened his grip around her wanting to be closer.
"I think you smell better.. you always smell like vanilla."
"But you hate vanilla?"
"Not when it's on you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
27.6K 807 68
Year 4 has just started, when 3 new boys get introduced to the school. All year, these boys cause trouble for the students and teachers. Because of t...
46.1K 1K 38
π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘡 𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘡 𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭π˜₯, 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 οΏ½...
676K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...