Songbird (On Hiatus)

Oleh Detective4Life

A teen boy sings with his window and catches the attention of a punk boy on a bike. Lebih Banyak

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two

fifteen

48 2 3
Oleh Detective4Life

Castiel wasn't sure what song to expect when he got to the street that was his auditorium, but there was nothing for a few minutes. But he was willing to wait forever for his Songbird. Eventually the singing started, but it was softer than usual. A happy tone filtered through the words, which sounded so...precious. But the song didn't sound familiar, so he had Google the lyrics.

A love song...? Castiel raised a brow, feeling mixed emotions. He had no idea what emotions he was feeling, but it felt like something was twisting his stomach and setting him on fire. But he could ignore the feeling to listen to Songbird sing. Maybe the song was just stuck in his head and didn't mean anything? Castiel tried to simply focus on the singing.

The happy tone had more than just a joy of singing. A passion seemed to fill the words, as if the words could be related to. Songbird seemed to be pouring their soul into this song, more than usual. The performance was still loved and appreciated, as all future ones would be as well, but the twisted feeling never left Castiel's stomach. It moved into his heart slowly, but he could ignore it. Even if it felt like a knife in his chest.

Was this jealousy?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

806K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...