『𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵』 [𝐣𝐮𝐧...

By karen-took-the-kids

"Nerds can be sexy too, I mean look at you." "Jungkook, I will punch you in the dick." -Jungkook left the cha... More

(Pt.1 ) 0.0 (info)
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
nOt aN uPdAtE
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4 (end of pt. 1)
(Pt 2) Gaming Girl
2: 0.1
2: 0.2
2: 0.3
2: 0.4
2: 0.5
2: 0.6
2: 0.7
2: 0.8
2: 0.9
2: 1.0
2: 1.1
2: 1.2
2: 1.3
2: 1.4
2: 1.5
2: 1.6
2: 1.7
2: 1.8
2: 1.9
2: 2.0
2: 2.1
2: 2.2
2: 2.3
2: 2.4
2: 2.5
2: 2.6
2: 2.7
2: 2.8
2: 2.9
2: 3.0
2: 3.1
2: 3.2
2: 3.3
2: 3.4
2: 3.5
2: 3.6
2: 3.7
2: 3.8 - SMUT ;)
2: 3.9
2: 4.0 pt.1 (the final)

3.0

6.7K 413 140
By karen-took-the-kids

OMG BANGBANG CON WAS SOOO GOOD. I was going to update yesterday but I was so tired from staying up I just couldn't. I have a plan for this book finally... get prepared :)
It's a long one bois, get ready for some real chapters 👀
—————

"Sun-mi, in here!" They both scrambled into an empty gaming room and logged on. Dae paced back and forth behind her, trying to understand it all.

"So... your Boss's friend online?"

"From about three weeks ago... yes."

"And you also started working here around a week ago, not telling him."

"Well to be fair, I thought I would only be a receptionist."

Dae sat next to the currently shaking girl. Her hands trembled, and when he saw this he reached out and held them in his own. "It's okay, I understand you. It must be hard to try and tell him that, and you must have been so stressed today... having to play as two people and all."

Mi shook her head and pull her hands away and to the keyboard. "I'm fine, really. Just a bit guilty." She reluctantly entered the match. "When we are alone, call me Mi. It's my real name."

The small boy grinned widely and held his thumbs up. He moved his chair closer so he could see his screen as Mi's character loaded in. Her phone buzzed.

-message from JK-

Jk: Mi, put your head set on. Let's talk while we fight, Ye?

Mi: I don't think that's a good idea, I need to focus.

Jk: pleaseeee. I want us to talk, I miss you.

####

Uhh this kid. She knew he was messing around, but she did kinda miss talking to him too. Signing, she grabbed a nearby mic and plugged it in. Dae looked in confusion as she coughed, and started speaking in her natural, lower tone. Her voice no longer squeaked and made dogs bark. It was soft and cute and well, just Mi.

"Hi kook." Dae gasped at the sudden change in her character. Or was it the way she naturally she spoke to Jungkook, their boss? Mi didn't really know.

"Mi! I'm so glad you made it to the last round! I can't believe you beat that last guy, he was hacking you know!" Jungkook sounded so exited. She could hear the giggles and mumbles of the boys in the back ground making fun of him.

"Yes, I could tell." At this point, all the girl felt was pure guilt. Right now, Jungkook was so happy. Chatting away, showing his goofy side to his employees, he turned fully into a little kid. In this moment, he fully trusted her...

It was probably safe to say that we're almost best friends. Sure, they hadn't met in real life. And yeah, it had been around three weeks since that fateful day they met... but since then all they did was talk. They had so much in common, from gaming to a lover for superhero's and banana milk, they really got along.

Basically, they clicked. They clicked so hard, that they couldn't stop talking to each other. Before work and after work they would call. Lately, Mi and Jungkook would fall asleep together 'accidentally' while still on the phone. They blamed it on being tired, but they both knew it was because they liked the company of one another.

And because of this, she felt she had betrayed him. The guilt ran around her mind and through her veins. Her hands started to tremble slightly again and the screen became a blur. "I-I can't. Jungkook- Jung- I cant- can't do this."

She stumbled over her words, bringing her hands off the keyboard to clutch her head. The air seemed to be sucked from out of her lungs and a sharp high pitch noise rang through the room.

She could feel Dae shake her arm and shout to her, but none of it was heard. It was as if time had slowed down. Everything halted, and all she could focus on was the pain she felt of lying to her friend.

"Mi... mi what's happen.... mi? Hello? Mi can you hear...." Jungkooks shouts could be heard through the head set, but they were muffled.

"Jungkook. I'm sorry, I can't I just can't. It's all just, I'm sorry kook. I'm sorry I'm so sorry." She started to weep. Small rivers of salty water ran loosely down her freaked cheeks. It caused her vision to become even more blurred.

"Mi. Just stop." He was now speaking softly. Jungkooks voice melted through the harsh noises in the younger's head in a hushed tone. "Breath. Breath in, and out. It's okay, it's all gonna be okay..."

She took her hands from clutching her head, and her eyes caught Daes worried gaze. Breath in. Breath out. It was okay.

"Mi, are you there? Keep breathing in. Are you okay? Do you want me to come to your house?" She could hear Jungkooks chair scrape as he stood up through the mic.

"I'm... I'm okay, kook." She sighed, resting her head on Daes shoulder. Her patter her hair gently. "I'm sorry.."

"No, it's fine Mi. Let's reschedule this fight, yeah?" It sounded caring and sincere, but Mi could heard the insults and complaints from the background noise. No, she couldn't let them win. She could do this, she had to prove them wrong.

"Stop. Jungkook, I'm fine. Let's start-"

—————

Heyyy, author here :) so this is like two chapters in one. I didn't want to break them up, but if I put them together it would be really long.

So, here is a quick break. Have a lil stretch, drink some water.
Look at some memes:

Oops how did that get there.....

Sorry I'm on my old computer so my memes are old 😭.

You all ready? Back to the story then!!!!

Let's gooooo~

—————

"You sure. It's okay to say-"

"No, I want to." She tried to smile as she wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "It was just a lil moment. I'm ready."

"If you say so..." he didn't sound convinced.

The game started, and Jay went over the rules through the mic. "No hacking. No armour. One weapon, a sword. Bluenova8 wins if he can land a hit on Jungkook in the given time- 10 minutes. If he does win, he is offered to come and work in team ARMY at rank #10"

She nodded along. It's a pretty good deal, and she did want to win. But, how would she work for team ARMY if she can't show her face...

"Wait," Jungkook spoke up. "Rank #10 isn't good enough. I'll be playing my best, so if nova can hit me, they can take Min-ho's place. Rank #5" What? Everyone seemed to start shouting and protesting, but it soon quietened down. "They will have deserved it. That's my final decision. Now, let's begin."

And the game started. Mi-sun's eyes had cleared and she could see the screen once again. Her hands grabbed the keys in front of her and moved forward. Jungkook also spawned in front of her. This was it.

They started off extremely slow. Both of them teasing each other and getting close before backing off, not one attack being made. But after a few minutes, the pace started to quicken. Jungkook suddenly seemed to have a boost of energy, and soon he was dancing around her. No, this wasn't how Mi liked to play. She liked to be the predator and have control over the situation, but right now she was Jungkooks prey...

With a swift leap she advanced forward, throwing Jungkook off for a second. They both strided around each other, getting ready to attack.

Mi saw Jungkooks arm swing back, and she knew he was about to come at her. She dodged sideways, barely missing his hit. Gosh, he was fast. A lot faster than she had seen him.

"Are you ready?" He hummed through the mic. "The game is just starting."

"Aha, don't get too cocky, pretty boy." Mi also started swinging her sword, and soon they where both in close combat.

They jabbed and jumped and struggled around each other in perfect sync. It was if it was rehearsed, as one went to attack the other would move out of the way at the last second. But soon the speed became even fasted, and as one of Mi's keys got stuck pressed down, Jungkook landed a hit on her. 40 HP, right in the back.

"Damn it, keyboard." She cursed, wiggling the key to lift back up.

They carried on fighting as the time ticked on. Every now and again Jungkook would hit her, nothing fatal. But as the clock landed on two minutes to go, Mi found her health points to be at only 10hp, where as Jungkook was still on 100hp. One more hit, and it was game over for poor Mi-sun.

"Ash, my damn eyes." She whispered, wiping them once again.

"You good?" He called back.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Let's get this over with, yeah?" She laughed, and sit forward in her chair. She had one minute left, time to show all she's got.

Her fingers moved fast, clicking away and continuing to hammer Jungkook with attacks. They were erratic and unpredictable, causing Jungkook to become over whelmed. This wouldn't help her win though, it was just stalling.

But she had a secret weapon. More accurate, a secret move. It was an attack she had been working on for a while, but it was a finisher. She could only do it in the last 30 seconds to ensure she wouldn't get killed after it.

40 seconds left. Her hands tap tap tapped away. This was it, she had to do it now. She took her hand off her mouse and both now rested on the keys in front.

As quick as she could, Mi sent ten stabs directed at Jungkooks legs. He backed off and his hands fell down to his knees to protect them. Ten hits, and it drew his hands out of the way. With out warning, on the eleventh hit, she changed to focus on Jungkooks head.

He jumped back, but it was too late.

3 seconds... 2 seconds...

She had hit him right in the face. 99 HP taken off him. He quickly retaliated and hit her back multiple times. But it was too late.

Sure, she was now dead. But he had 1 health point left. She had landed at hit on the Koreas best player.

1...

The match ended.

"Mi..." he gleamed through the voice call. "You did it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.1K 59
Jeon Jungkook is many things, a fuckboy, a player, a heartbreaker but to me, he's just a spoiled, stuck up loser and the type of guy my mom always to...
89.3K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
16K 653 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
21.1K 534 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...