Surrounded By Werewolves...

De illuminacity

Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead choose... Mais

Surrounded By Werewolves
.:1:. ~Angel's POV~
.:2:. ~Angel's POV~
.:3:. ~Angel's POV~
.:4:. ~Angel's POV~
.:5:. ~Angel's POV~
.:6:. ~Bret's POV~
.:7:. ~Trent's POV~
.:8:. ~Angel's POV~
.:9:. ~Trent's POV~
.:10:. ~Angel's POV~
.:11:. ~Angel's POV~
.:12:. ~Bret's POV~
.:13:. ~Angel's POV~
.:14:. ~Angel's POV~
.:15:. ~Bret's POV~
.:16:. ~Angel's POV~
.:17:. ~Bret's POV~
.:18:. ~Angel's POV~
.:19:. ~Angel's POV~
.:20:. ~Angel's POV~
.:21:. ~Bret's POV~
.:22:. ~Angel's POV~
.:23:. ~Bret's POV~
.:24:. ~Angel's POV~
.:25:. ~Bret's POV~
.:26:. ~Angel's POV~
.:27:. ~Angel's POV~
.:28:. ~Angel's POV~
.:29:. ~Bret's POV~
.:30:. ~Angel's POV~
.:31:. ~Des' POV~
.:32:. ~Angel's POV~
.:33:. ~Bret's POV~
.:34:. ~Angel's POV~
.:35:. ~Drew's POV~
.:36:. ~Angel's POV~
.:37:. ~Des' POV~
.:38:. ~Angel's POV~
.:39:. ~Des' POV~
.:40:. ~Angel's POV~
.:41:. ~Angel's POV~
.:42:. ~Angel's POV~
.:43:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:44:. ~Angel's POV~
.:45:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:46:. ~Angel's POV~
.:47:. ~Angel's POV~
.:48:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:49:. ~Angel's POV~
.:50:. ~Angel's POV~
.:51:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:52:. ~Angel's POV~
.:54:. ~Angel's POV~
.:55:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:56:. ~Angel's POV~
.:57:. ~Hunter's POV~
.:58:. ~Angel's POV~
.:59:. ~Angel's POV~
.:60:. ~Des' POV~
.:61:. ~Angel's POV~
.:62:. ~Angel's POV~
.:63:. ~Des' POV~
.:64:. ~Angel's POV~
.:65:. ~BONUS CHAPTER~

.:53:. ~Des' POV~

4.7K 190 6
De illuminacity

There was something a little off about Angel today but I passed it off as her not getting any sleep last night or something because I heard a racket from her room that sounded like she just had a nightmare. She came down and smiled at me slightly.

"What's up?" I asked while eating pancakes. They were amazing I swear.

"Nothing." She got her usual breakfast drink thing out and slowly had some. "I see you're having pancakes." I rolled my eyes.

"Really? I thought I was having cereal." Angel laughed and I stuffed more of it into my mouth.

"What's that on your neck?"Angel asked curiously and I rested the urge to reach my hand up.

"Nothing." I watched her stuffing more food into my mouth. She walked up and before I could do anything she moved my hair out of the way.

"Oh." I felt my cheeks start to burn up and I quickly re-hid it with my hair. "So you forgave him?" I nodded and started playing with my food. "That's a big step."

"It's only a small bite."

"Des he marked you. That's you showing you trust him which I think is a big step." I shrugged and she threw out the popper even though I could still hear that there was stuff in it.

"Knock. Knock." Hunter said and the two of us looked towards the doorway to see where he was. "Hey." Hunter said wrapping his arms around her and putting his head on her neck. Coming to think of it he done that a lot. Drew came in and smiled at me before he froze seeing Hunter there.

"What is he doing there?" Drew growled out slightly. Angel stared him down daring him to say something mean and Drew gave up before walking over to me and sitting down next to me. "Morning." He spoke sexily and I couldn't stop the blush that moved up to my cheeks lighting my whole face red. I smiled shyly before looking down at the food I was eating.

"Morning." I muttered and I could see Drew move over closer to me.

"How was your night?"

"Something happened that Angel thinks is a 'big thing'." I quoted it and Drew turned around.

"What? I saw it even though she tried lying to me."

"What's going on?"

"Drew marked Des." I smiled as my cheeks grew hotter.

"Are they mates?" I nodded stabbing at my food not even hungry anymore. Especially when they were talking about Drew and I. "That's excellent."

"What do you mean?" Drew spat and I stared at him shocked. "You're not touching her." I heard Hunter chuckle and turned to see his head off of Angel and she seemed to be pressed into him.

"I don't want Des but I was saying it was a good thing for mates to have the marking bond between them."

"How can I be sure you don't want Des?" Drew growled out and Hunter ended up laughing right then and there.

"No offense Des but I have someone much better who I actually like." I watched as he kissed the side of her neck and I could imagine her with a bite mark there from Hunter.

"Why don't you mark her?" I blurted out and they all turned their gazes towards me. "What?"

"They're not mates Des. Only mates can mark."

"Bret's her mate." Angel shivered and I frowned at her.

"I think I need another shower." She muttered pulling out of Hunter's grip but he spun her around putting his arms around her.

"I can take your mind off yesterday." He smiled down at her genuinely and her arms went around his neck.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Just imagine that it was me."

"And not me?" She laughed which made Hunter frown.

"I meant and not Bret." Angel shrugged causing Hunter to smile that way down at her.

"I would prefer not to have babies running around here anytime soon." My mum said walking into the room and Hunter winked at Angel who pushed him in return.

"Wouldn't dream of it Amanda." She said and both my mother and I froze.

"Angel have you been talking to Peter?" My mum asked and Angel moved out of Hunter's arms before ending up holding his hand.

"No. Why?"

"It's just you haven't called me Amanda in a while."

"Things change." She smiled up at Hunter and I had a feeling it had to do with the whole him being a werewolf thing. A thought passed her face as she turned to me. "Have you seen Drew as a wolf?" She asked and I nodded slowly. Drew as a wolf had gorgeous dark chocolate brown fur that looked just as messy as his blond hair did. I smiled shyly over at him and he grinned.

"Why?" I said realising that she had asked me if I had seen Drew as a werewolf. I mean why would she ever care? "Have you seen Hunter?" She bit her lip.

"Uh yeah. By the way, when people say that riding a werewolf is like riding a horse they are so wrong."

"Oh my goodness! Angel!" Angel frowned over at my mum over her outburst before a giant smirk spread over her face.

"I didn't mean it like that." Hunter chuckled deviously.

"She also saw Bret as a wolf."

"I didn't pay attention to him. My attention was on the fact that those wolves had really bad breath."

"Are you talking about rogues?!" Drew asked frowning in shock and growling where he was. He stood up and turned to Hunter. "You let her near rogues?!"

"Hey. It wasn't his choice." Angel said putting a hand on Drew's chest and pushing him back lightly.

"What happened?!" He said and I hurried off of my chair towards him. I had a large feeling he was getting a little too worked up.

"Well..." Angel started looking like she was looking for words.

"My pack was being attacked and I didn't want to leave her but she got the insane idea she was coming along with me."

"Hey. If I wasn't there that big brown wolf might have attacked you while you were fighting off that other smelly wolf."

"Yes but then you might not have been straddled by a naked Bret." Angel shuddered.

"Ugh. That was disgusting." I looked around noticing that my mum had left at some point. My mind clicked on what they had been talking about.

"Wait. What?!" I shrieked and Drew took my hand.

"When we change back we aren't exactly clothed." My eyes widened.

"Hunter at least goes and hides to get changed while Bret's just standing there..." She shuddered. "I luckily didn't see anything thanks to Hunter but having him on top of me was disgusting. I had my eyes closed but I could feel him..." She looked like she was going to throw up.

"You might say that but a part of you wants to remember that considering that he is your mate." Angel sighed defeated.

"I need another shower." She started walking off but Hunter wrapped his arms around her puling her off the ground. Angel gasped at the sudden movement and blinked a few times when she was facing me again.

"I'd prefer not to be late She-Devil." He said smiling down at her.

"Oo. Hunter worried about his reputation at school!" He picked her up by the waist and put her over his shoulder.

"Yes I am." He picked up her bag and I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that she was wriggling and protesting.

"Put me down right now!" I laughed and she glared at me. "Drew-"

"No! Don't bring him into this he'll kill me!" I frantically looked towards Drew to see if he was pissed but he seemed amused.

"Drew..." When she saw him smirking she glared before a sly smile appeared on her face. "Please Hunter? You're hurting me." Hunter stopped in his tracks and I giggled knowing that he had reacted to her fake scared voice. He dropped her bag and picked her up. The smile of victory quickly went away when he put her back up but in a different position.

"Is that better?" He asked as he picked her bag up and continued.

"Maybe." She growled. "Hunter put me down!" He slapped her ass and she stopped yelling but was growling curse words and threats.

"You'd never hurt me Angel." He spoke confidently and I watched as she crossed her arms still muttering.

"I'd beg to differ." She mumbled.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, there's this new person to Wattpad and her name is RainbowSparks. She has started putting a book up called Switched and I just thought that everyone should fan her and at least read the prologue of her book.

**All Rights Reserved**

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

428K 16.4K 33
-COMPLETED- Every 500 years a rare prophecy is completed. That prophecy is that a woman at the age of 18 will gain four mate marks. She will then c...
30.1K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
583K 12.5K 34
Maya has been hiding nearly her whole existence. She is an angel, and no I don't mean she acts like one, no she actually IS an angel! The angel of de...
1.7K 123 26
Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginning for Angel: New school, new friends...