SHINee/EXO - My Perfect Bad B...

By taesbae16

Jeopardy strikes when a hood facades to be a Mr.Perfect geek. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Meeting Mr.Perfect
Chapter 2: New Friend.
Chapter 3 : Love at first sight
Chapter 4 :True colors revealing....
Chapter 5: BAD BOY MODE: ON
Chapter 6: Must Prove
Chapter 7: "Tae And Min Forever"?
9: Fell for him again?!
10: Choi Minho
11: Kicked out!
12: The Past
13: The Pervert + New home
14: Second kiss
15. Protect me!
16. Tomboy' s love
17.Silently falling in love with him.
18. His weird Birthday Wish o.O
19. Hold me in the rain
20. The Confession.
21. First love
22. Taemin! Don't ignore me! Please!
23. The Hungry Wolf
24. The Perverted Guy and The Innocent girl + Side Story!
25. The New Badass
26. The Horrible Prom Pairings.
27. My Special Prom Night with him..but the reason is...
28.The Unexpected Farewell
29. Kai in my life
30. Kai assaulted me?!
31. Feelings
32. Hate you Pervert!
33. One Step Closer...
34. Last Conversation
35. Date....?
36. Favorite Mistake
37. It's been a year..without you
38. Restrained desires Part.1
39.Restrained desires Part 2
40. Back to you
41. The Unanticipated Encounter
42. Break-up?
43. Love you enough to leave you
44. Not yours anymore
45. A.....W-WHAT?!!!
46. The Finale

8. MY VIRGIN LIPS!!!!!!!!!

2.4K 94 26
By taesbae16

Key's POV

I went to the Arts room and waited for Haneul. But she didn't come. Everyone in the class came except her. So I went to the class to see whether she's there or not.

When i entered the class, I saw Haneul searching something in a bag without realizing me. But the bag doesn't belong to her. When I went a step forward, I saw that it was Taemin's bag. I was confused. She was holding something in her hand. Something that looked like a rubix cube. What would she search Taemin's bag?

She sensed me and shoved the thing that she had in her hand, in his bag. I moved further and I could see Haneul was a bit tensed. Is she doing something wrong?

"Haneul, what are you doing here? " I asked her.

"I w-was j-just......searching for my w-water bottle" she said stuttering and immediately moved out of the class. It's 100% clear that she's indeed lying. I silently followed her without speaking. We reached the Arts room.I thought I shouldn't argue about it coz the classes have already started.

My only thoughts were "Why would Haneul lie to me? She is not good at telling lies. I knew that on the first day." " What were you searching for? That too in Taemin's bag?".

Haneul's POV

I couldn't concentrate on the class. Thank God, the teacher didn't tell us to do the vocal practice. I was in no mood to do it. My mind was only thinking about the cube. I seriously want to know who is that MIN. I know it's none of my business. Yet my stupid curious mind...Aahhh.. I might become become mad if I don't find that Min guy. After a deep thought, I finally came to a conclusion. My head felt relaxed.

"Ok! Fine! Let me go ask him directly!!!" I thought. Suddenly few girls started staring at me. Why they hell are they staring at me?Suddenly I felt a tap in my shoulders. I turned around to see Key.

"Yah! Haneul! How many should I tell you not to speak out your thoughts?" He said.

Again!!! I spoke out my thoughts!! I should seriously control this habit of mine. Goodness! The teacher didn't notice me.

I apologized to them and they turned away seeing me weirdly.

I reached my class room. Now it's the time to ask. I prepared myself mentally. I went to my place and sat beside him. I didnt like to call him so I cleared my throat so that he could hear me and turn towards me. "Ahem....." I did.

But there was no response. I did it again with a little more sound. Still no response. How annoying!!

With a few gulps, I did it again witheven more noise."AHEM..!!!!" and ended up coughing and I was choked to death. I could sense that that the whole class attention was on me. Was i that loud? The girl sitting at the back of me offered me water. I took it and thanked her. After drinking water, I slowly stood up and bowed an apology to everyone. Too much of embarrassing moments in a day!!!

After all this happened, he still had no response. I ran out of patience. I turned towards him.

"Lee Taemin!" I said and banged the desk lightly. He slowly tilted his head towards me and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and without waiting for a reply, I continued, "Wh-" . " Later" he said and looked in his book again . My mouth was still in the same "WH" position. How could he be so mean. I closed my mouth.

I checked the time, it was 4PM. I was standing near the gate waiting for Taemin to come. I thought of asking him in Lunch break but as usual all the girls were surrounding him.

I saw Taemin heading out. I went and stood in front of him, with my hands wide open trying to block him. He stared at me with a *what are you trying to do* look. He saw around and found many were not there. So he came to his usual self.

"What is that you wanted to ask Haneul? I'm sorry to reject it before. It was your first time initiating a conversation though..." he said me with a warm smile. All of a sudden my heart started beating fast.

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" I thought. He could just ask me what is that I wanted to ask. Why is he adding extra chessy lines...... "Fine! Come to this world!" I mentally yelled and saw straight in his eyes.

"Who is Min?" I asked.

"Min?" He looked at with a perplexed expression.

"Yes, right. Min" I said. Now my eyes eagerly are waiting for the answer.

"That's a part of my name" He said with a smirk.

WHAT?! AS THOUGH I DON'T KNOW THAT!

"Is that what you wanted to ask? " he asked.

"If it's the part of your name then why it is separated by "and"? I asked hoping to get some answers . He stayed silent for a few seconds.

"What are you bluffing Haneul? I couldn't make out a word from your question?" He said now his eyes staring at me. It is clearly shown that he understood the question but he pretended like he didn't know.

"No..I j-jus-" I was cut off.

" You just what? You just secretly dug my bag when I wasn't there. Right?" He asked me with his hands in his pockets and his eyes directly firing me.

How am I supposed to answer this? I never expected that he would ask it. I can't lie..

"Y-Y-Yes" I said with my eyes staring the ground.

"Oh... Fine... Should I bring a lock to my bag hereafter? So that others don't simply see my stuff? He asked with a hint sarcasm. And he walked out.

I felt a weird feeling of guilt. I never thought he would take it this seriously. I ran after him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I just saw some words in the cube when you were solving it. I just wanted to know what it was.... Anyways I'm really sorry.." I said apologetically.

But he didn't seem to care about it. And just continued walking. "Please I'm sorry ....." I shouted, but he was long gone.. I sighed and walked my way to home.

Taemin's POV

I never thought she would be that curious. All of a sudden she said that she wanted to talk to me about something. It was her first time initiating a conversation. I was sooooooooooo happy. I just couldn't describe it in words. But I have to reject her talk now. This "Mr.Perfect" thing... Aaagh..I hate it to the core now..

At the lunch hour, I saw her waiting near the café, looking at me. What? No way! She is waiting deliberately for me... I smile plastered on my face. I thought that I should play with her for awhile. I purposely avoided her during the lunch break and also the other hours.

On my way home, she blocked me with her two hands wide open.. Awwwww...cute...♥♥ I just want to hug her......

"MR. PERFECT!" I mentally alarmed myself.

"Who is Min? " she asked. What? How come she knew about that. There is no way she could know about him... That too she calls by the nickname.. Maybe she saw my Rubix...

Actually I wasn't at all angry. I simply wanted to play. After she cutely apologized to me, I pretended not to care about and so I walked away. I couldn't control my smile. I smiled and walked like a stupid on my way to home.

If i tell "It's okay.. I don't mind you touching my bag.." then she would be like "Oh...Thanks for not taking it seriously" . The end. Who would want that kind of a romance??? I want her to follow me, I want her to think of me....always...only me... I want her to go crazy of me.... just like the way I'm now...

If I don't accept her apology then she will be thinking of ways to apologize to me... she'll think of me.... and that's what I want. Like I said, I want her to always think me, just like I think of her.

Honestly I never met a girl like her. Even though I met a lot of girls, flirted with them, I never felt this kind of feeling..

I have fallen for her..right? Yes. I love her....

"I. Love. You. Haneul Jung." I said with my eyes fixed on the ceiling of my room.

Haneul's POV

Yet another restless night.....!!!!!!!!

"What will I say to him?!" I asked to my reflection in the mirror. It's my fault to look in his bag. I can't even face him. Even though he annoys me to the core and makes me go crazy by acting like a good boy in front of people and his usual self only to me, I should apologize to him.

I shouldn't be a bad person in front of others eyes. And that's the only reason I'm trying to apologize and not because of any other things...

I knew he won't even look at me even if i apologized sincerely. I should do something different . Hmmmm..... what shall i do????? I thinked hard with my head rested on the pillow. After a while an idea blinked.

"A Sorry Note?!!!" Wow.... You're really great Haneul....Yes I'm gonna write a sorry note...

"SORRY TAEMIN... I'M REALLY SORRY.. I SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU'RE PERMISSION. .. DON'T BE MAD. I WONT REPEAT IT. By Haneul:)" I stuck some sorry stickers... it looked a bit childish but I liked it though.

and without realizing I fell in a deep sleep holding the note...

Next day.....

I slowly opened my eyes. The sun shone brightly through the windows and I slowly got up. I stretched my hands and yawned and gave a lazy look at the clock. 8:30.. I got up from the bed and slowly went to the bathroom. Suddenly I turned back at the clock.........WHAT??? 8:30!!!!!!SHOOT!!!! I'm late again. I forgot to set the alarm. I ran around my home like a crazy woman with a brush in my mouth and searching for my clothes and books and The sorry note....

I wore a white skirt and a red top. In a hurry I did a small makeup. Even though it's late, make up is a must coz I think without it I may look a bit dull.

I managed to enter the class by 9:30 sharp. Luckily the teacher didn't come still. I slowly reached my place. And there was Taemin.. He wore a Grey plaid shirt and a white jean, his hair is all straightened.

I sat in my place. I didn't know how to give the note to him. When he bent to take something from his bag, I quickly kept the note in his desk so he could see it easily.

The wind blew through the window and my hair became a little messy. I quickly adjusted my hair. He took a book from his bag and kept it on the desk. I eagerly waited for his reaction. No reaction. Wait... he shouldn't be that mean... I gave him a sorry note yet he is like this... This is too much.. I looked at his desk to pick my Sorry note.. he is not deserved to keep it. But to my surprise it wasn't there.

"Where is it?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked me back.

"The note!" I said.

"What note?" He asked me confused.

"The note which was here" I said pointing the desk.

"Sorry. I didn't see it" he said and went on with his work.

He didn't see it? How come?!

-

-

-

WIND!!!!! I think it flew away because of the wind.

Fine... I'll prepare another note. No... I'll apologize again... I turned towards him but immediately I was disttracted byan announcement made by Key.

"The library needs some clearing work.. so the librarian asked any 2 students to help her. Is anyone here willing to do it coz I have some work that Mr . Kim gave me.."

No one got up.. except Taemin. And as soon as he got up all the girls started getting up. Key was surprised.

"Woah... I just need 2 of them... I know you love me so much but isn't this love too much?" Key said in a diva style.

The girls gave a weird look at him. It's a perfect chance for me to apologize to him. So I quickly made my way out of the class surpassing everyone and ran off to library without even looking back. The others who saw me running might think that I stole something valuable and trying to escape from the Police.

I reached the library. I panted so hard. I waited for a few minutes and there came Taemin. He saw me and went inside the library. I followed him. We greeted the library teacher and she said some works. The library was humongous. There were many cupboards in it. Our work is to take the books out of the cupboard and place it in a corner. She told us the instructions and left.

We started doing the work at 1PM.. The library was very quiet. The librarian was no where to be seen. Taemin was quietly arranging the books which I was giving him. "You should speak to him..Now!" I thought.

"Ah...Taemin.." I called him confidently. He slowly turned towards my side.

"I know that one shouldn't take other belongings without asking for their permission.. but I was really curious.. I'm really sorry!" I said.

He just listened to me and without any reaction he continued his work. That was really a mean act.. I slowly started to lose my temper... Whatever... I'll try one last time...

"Will you accept my apology?" *puppy eyes*.. I never made this face to anyone. It was so embarrassing... still no response. I felt like hitting him with a brick.

Ok. Let him be angry or be upset with me. I'm not going to bother about it. It's none of my concern. I knew that I made a mistake. So I'm apologizing. If he doesn't respond to it, then I'm not going to be bothered about it. My work ends here. Fine I came for apologizing not for working. I'm leaving.

As i stood up to leave, I felt a cold hand holding my wrist. I knew it was Taemin.When i was about turn, he grabbed me by my wrist and within a fraction of second his lips landed on mine......

Author's note: Sorry guys.. I think I won't be able to update for a while coz my exams have started *90 degree bow* But I'll try my best.. thanks for all the support that you've given me...685 reads!!!!! I couldn't believe it. Thank you readers for your comments, votes.. And also the silent readers, I feel thankful for your support... Thank you so much.... Saranghae♥ and continue to wait for my next update.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...