Finding Redemption!!! (Comple...

By Sashster90

When life throw lemons make lemonade. When it throws you a second chance take it like a bull to red clothe. I... More

Chapter 1 Prez kaiden
Chapter 2 Elena Raven Blue
Chapter 3 Elena Raven Blue
Chapter 4 Prez Kaiden
Chapter 5 Elena Raven Blue
Chapter 6 Prez Kaiden
Chapter 7 Elena / Acid
Chapter 8 Mila (Ma) / Elena
Chapter 10 Elena
Chapter 11 Prez Kaiden
Chapter 12 Elana
Chapter 13 Mila (ma)
Chapter 14 Elena/Acid
Chapter 15 Elena
Chapter 16 Elena
Chapter 17 Elena
Chapter 18 Elena / Acid
Chapter 19 Elena
Chapter 20 Elena
Epilogue

Chapter 9 Devon

1.5K 65 0
By Sashster90

Watching this is heart breaking. hearing her yell for dad and scream about blood and needing a fix is killing us. I see it in our brothers eyes. what surprised me trace. he hasn't left her side. he leave for club business and he is back. dean and anna have their R.V and they are in every hr or so checking her making sure she is okay then do a prey and walk out. dean goes hunting and in every fucking way he looks like dad acts like dad every single way. taking her to kaiden new place was a good move. she has a lot of room and no way to escape. not that she could right now if she dose wake she is pleading and groaning in pain. when she is asleep she is screaming her pain and nightmares. we had to strap her hands down so she would stop scratching her self. her face her arms and her body all. acid whispers in her ear every so often and it calms her. we all noticed how he calms her. dean asked if he would keep doing it if he notice her getting worse but he seems to not mind. zane has been in the corner with tears rolling down his face. his anger came out yesterday he took to a club member who stuck up for the whore who done what's he did. when he found out who though the club member shut up when he saw dean kaiden me and acid stand arms folded. we left anna to watch out when we had to go get some shit sorted. dean came to get a break he also needed more ammo. he built a range for him and Elaina saying her focus will need work. theses two are strong with her. strict routine and they made her their focus. they said this is easy as its just a once of she should be coming out soon. fuck its hard. I stepped back when she came home not knowing what to expect but in reality I wish I made her more welcome and held her like I wanted to. but the night we saw her in the tub played over and over. sinking my self into club pussy alcohol and club business was not the right thing to-do but I don't know what else to-do back then. now I sit beside her. I talk and make my self look like a idiot but I would kill for this girl. if only if she knew it.

"she had trouble" k ask walking in

"she seems to be calming down" I say low holding her hand

"fuck dev she did this by her self" k says sitting

"yeah and no" I say

"she had dean and anna" I say low

"yeah but I mean"

"I know man. but I am thankful for them" I say as he nods

"I know man" he says looking to z

"u right man"

"yeah I think Ill go see ma" z says standing

"grab some sleep man" I say he nods "

"hard when I know whats happening with her" he says and we know what he means but we don't say a word.

"hows our girl" dean says walking

"calm" I say he nods

"good good" he says nodding

"she having flash backs" acid says as I look to him odd

"when she says things its flash backs. like kaid threatening to get her dress wet. zane showing her make up at the shops, devon letting her ride his motorbike while cain was out" he says so fucking tired

"yeah she will be having those mixed with bad ones. some mix with each other. her mind playing tricks on her. her body betraying her. she is fighting her inner demons" he says so strong calm and collective.

"what happens when she wakes" I ask stupidly

"we or me depends if you boys are helping. train her. push her like I did before except this time less being a prick. I make her mind think of other things. anna dose the mental side. her food and inner health. I start her back up at work isolate her then get her back to normal. or if she is strong enough we just let her g at her pace. her second time she fucked up I remember when she woke. she straight away got her food then ran. I followed but she ran until she broke on her own. fuck I was proud" he says we nod

"so all depends on her mentality when she wakes" zane ask

"exactly boy exactly" he says so sure of himself

"its different every time. but this time wasn't the normal drug or mind set so I just don't know" he says honest and I love that about him he is a straight shooter. making this more easy and in some cases less easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 52 13
※COMPLETED STORY※ What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...
1M 32.6K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
333K 11.9K 31
Cate, broken and hurting, has escaped to Phoenix to live with her father and start anew. Lakebay at one time was her home and safe haven. She lead a...
374 121 46
I've become a foe to the world, entangled in the chains of my own torment. Im still breathing because I owe a person with eyes that carry a smile for...