descent | πŠπ‹π€π”π’ [HIATUS]

Od totheIakes

Whether you come as lover or executioner, I am ready to receive you. Β© totheiakes The Orig... Viac

𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„.
𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐜𝐬
𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ.
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—

πŸŽπŸ’

13.1K 658 1.2K
Od totheIakes

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rory feels like she's trapped inside her own body. The eyes that she stares into when she meets her reflection—she doesn't know if it's really her. When she looks down at her hands, they no longer shake. Her body doesn't tremble; her bones don't feel so brittle. She doesn't know who she is when she's not trembling. Her gaze diverts towards the golden ring fitted snugly around her finger. It's clean, shined, polished—just like every member of the Strix are.

Welcome to the Strix.

She can't believe her impulsive decision had pushed her into this corner—she can't believe that this is what she's been reduced to. Feeding on people as an initiation to a congregation of vampires probably ten times her age because they found the way she lost control over her bloodlust fascinating.

Stupid. She was stupid. She is stupid.

She places her elbows against the table of her vanity, her fingers tangling itself into her hair. She tugs on the strands just to ensure that she's still there—that she's not floating out into the void somewhere. She feels like it—she feels like nothing she does is properly registering. She feels out of it and trapped in her own body at the same time.

And she's been here before. She's been here multiple times, and she doesn't know when the cycle is going to break. She's lost control so many times that she doesn't know how long it's going to take before she runs out of excuses for herself.

Maybe she's just a terrible person.

"Roro," Kai's knuckles wrap against her doorway as he enters her bedroom. He closes the door behind him, placing his hands against the back of her chair. "Rory, you okay?"

"I don't..." Rory trails off. She sighs, lowering her hands back against the dresser. She meets Kai's gaze in the mirror. "I don't know."

"Klaus is worried about you. Maybe you should go talk to him?" Kai inquires.

"I don't really want to talk to anyone right now, Kai," Rory says quietly. "I'm just... I'm not really feeling up for it."

Kai gnaws on his bottom lip. He's really the only one that's been granted access into Rory's room since she returned, shutting the two Mikaelson brothers out for the time being. For once, she didn't want to be followed by someone that had to do with the Original family. Kai was her friend. He's someone that's solely here because of her, not because of Klaus and not because of Elijah. She wants something to tie her to herself—someone to tie her home.

"Well, I'll be here all day. Literally—I have nowhere else to go," Kai shrugs, sitting on the edge of the bed. He leans against his arms, crossing one leg over the other. "And don't think I forgot that you totally bailed on our Halloween plans to go eat people at that stupid ball without me."

Rory lets out a small laugh, her lips upturning into a soft smile as she turns to face Kai. "You're right. I totally ditched you. I'm sorry,"

"No worries. There's probably going to be more—everyone knows that Halloween isn't over just because it's over," Kai grins. "We can go today."

"I don't really think that being around lots of people is alright for me right now. I'm still... I might struggle, you know? With self-control and all," Rory fiddles with the ends of her hair nervously.

"I'll be there, Rory. I'll help you," Kai responds. "Come on, it'll be fun. I'll hold your hair back if you puke and everything—granted, I might not be allowed in the girl's bathroom, but that's whatever to me," Kai waves her off. "Pleeeeeeease? I still have that witch hat and you're supposed to be a sexy vampire nurse."

"I don't know..."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee—" Kai cuts himself off to take a huge gulp of air. "—eeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"

"Jesus," Rory laughs, throwing her jacket at him. He pulls it off his head, pouting childishly. He bats his eyelashes, attempting what he seems to think are puppy eyes. "Okay. Okay, fine. I'll come with you to your stupid Halloween party tonight."

"Awesome!" Kai exclaims in an excited manner. "You know, I've never been to a Halloween party. Or any parties. Never got invited. But it's going to be a great experience. I can tell you're a real party animal—I've seen the yearbook. To be specific, the most likely to page."

"Oh my god," Rory groans, tossing her hair back in an exasperation.

"Most likely to be arrested under the influence? You're a wild one, Roro," Kai grins, nudging her side.

"I hate you," Rory juts her bottom lip into a pout, tugging him off the edge of her bed. Despite Kai being stronger—and larger—than she is, he allows her to manhandle him. He wiggles his eyebrows at their sudden close proximity, but Rory pushes him backwards. "Get out of my room, you big turd."

"Don't forget the party!" Kai exclaims as he steps out into the hallway, turning the other direction.

"I'll flake just to spite you!" Rory calls back out.

"I'll hunt down everyone you love and kill them—don't think I won't do it!" Kai responds, waving at her as he leaves the compound.

Rory leans against the doorway, a soft smile on her face. She takes her bottom lip between her teeth as she crosses her arms over her chest, letting out a soft sigh. Her nose perks, and she can faintly smell the scent of lavender and... blood? Human blood, to be precise. But it's mixed with bleach, like someone had cleaned it.

Rory descends the staircase in slight confusion, seeing a note placed on the table. Burgundy spots the edges of the card, and she lifts it up to her eyes to examine it.

Roses are red, lavender is blue. Come find me before I find you.

"Rory," Elijah's voice causes her to flinch in surprise, not realising he was there. Rory turns around, the card still gripped in her hand.

"What's this?" Rory inquires, flashing it in his face.

"Nothing,"

"Who wrote this?"

"Nobody—"

"—Because whoever this person is needs to get their facts right. Lavender is clearly purple—"

"—Rory, give me the card," Elijah takes a threatening step forward, his arm held out. There's a serious expression on his face, one that Rory frowns at.

"Who wrote this card, Elijah?" Rory inquires.

"It's none of your concern,"

"Like hell it isn't. I live under this roof too and I can smell human blood. Considering I'm still recovering from last night's binge that I was forced into, I need to know if someone is bleeding out before I go bat-shit insane with bloodlust again," Rory snaps.

"There is nobody bleeding out. Nothing happened. Hand me the card,"

Elijah's arm snaps out to grab it, but Rory holds it out of reach. Boldly, she rips it right before his eyes. Elijah's jaw slackens at her actions, Rory clenching her jaw tensely.

"There. Now we both don't have to see it," Rory responds, turning on her heel to walk away.

"Stop," Elijah calls. Rory pauses, turning to face him over her shoulder. "Rory, when are you going to stop being upset with me?"

"I'm not upset," Rory replies.

"Yes, you are. You've barely spoken to me; you've barely looked at me. Whenever you do speak to me, you do it to argue,"

"You haven't apologised," Rory states. "You haven't apologised for compelling me."

"That was months ago. I did it because I could not have you undaggering my brother—"

"—I don't care, Elijah. Do you know what that felt like? To be compelled again? It felt horrible. I thought you would understand; I thought you would know that compulsion should never be used against me," Rory takes a step towards him. "When I was human, my memories were constantly compelled away. By your brother, by Damon, by Stefan, by Caroline—my own best friend. I constantly second-guessed everything I believed in; I thought I went crazy. You were the one that gave me my vervain, Elijah. I expected you out of everybody to understand why I'm angry."

Elijah stares back at her, his lips parted at the vulnerability in her gaze. "I'm sorry," he finally says. "I should not have compelled you. Rory, I will never make that mistake again," he clutches her wrists in his hand, squeezing softly. "I promise you—I give you my word."

"Your word only means something if you stick to it, Elijah," Rory says quietly.

"I will," Elijah says in a determined manner.

Rory looks up at him, before letting out a quiet exhale. "I'll work on it," she responds. "But thank you for apologising."

"I should have done it a long time ago,"

"Yes, you should've," Rory cracks a small smile, lightly pulling her hand away. Before she does, she gives his own hand a small squeeze. "I'm going to go get a fake stethoscope—Kai let me know there's a Halloween party tonight, and I gotta up my sexy nurse costume."

Rory wiggles her eyebrows, shimmying her shoulders. She turns on her heel, but Elijah calls out for her again.

"Rory, wait," he says. Rory turns to face him, raising her eyebrows in question. "The note. The person it's from..."

"...Yes?" Rory cocks her head.

"Aurora de Martel," Elijah exhales.

Rory's eyebrows pull in confusion as she realises the familiar last name. "de Martel? As in, Tristan de Martel?" she inquires. Elijah nods. "Why would she be seeking you out? Oh, is it because of the Strix—"

"No," Elijah interjects. He walks towards her slowly, placing his hand on her shoulder. His hand drops towards her arm, and his thumb strokes over her skin in a comforting manner. "She was not seeking me out, Rory. Aurora de Martel... Aurora was Niklaus' first love."

Rory inhales a sharp breath. There's a tightening in her chest as she realises—

"—She has the same name as me," Rory says.

"And she was the first woman to ever break his heart." Elijah finishes.

"That note... wasn't for you?" Rory asks quietly. "It was for... it was for Klaus."

"Yes," Elijah says.

"Oh."

"Rory—"

"—So not only do I bear resemblance to Tatia, the woman the two of you fought over, but I also share the name of the first girl that's ever ripped his heart to shreds," Rory runs a hand through her hair as she takes a step out of Elijah's grip. "Wow."

"Rory, I don't think it would be wise to assume anything—"

"—I mean is anything about me... me? My face, it's belonged to three other girls before me. Two of which have been involved with him. And you," Rory throws her arm out in disbelief. "And, of course, because I am a colossal fucking joke to the universe, I also share the same name as Aurora de Martel. I guess it's good I make sure to tell people to call me Rory, right?"

"Rory, wait—"

"Wait, a few years ago... you told me that you knew someone with my name," Rory turns to face him. "That was her, wasn't it?" Rory asks. Elijah purses his lips, slipping his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "So, you knew all this time and you didn't even think to let me know—"

"—Aurora and Tristan were lost long before you, Rory. Had we known they were ever going to show their faces again—"

"—And what's the reason that Tristan asked me to join the Strix, huh? Because I reminded him of his sister?" Rory asks, blinking back the tears that dot her lash line. "I mean, even better—I'm also dating Klaus."

"Rory, you need to calm down," Elijah takes a step forward, attempting to hold the girl steady.

"Don't," Rory holds her arm out, taking a step away from him. Seeing his face fall, Rory shakes her head. "I'm not... I'm not mad at you. I just—" she cuts herself off as she takes in a deep breath. "—I don't know what I did. I really don't know what I did for me to feel like this all the time."

Elijah cups her face in his hand. "Rory, please calm yourself," he says softly. "I'm sure if you were to talk to Niklaus—"

"Nothing about me is me," Rory whispers. She's not even listening anymore. "My face, my body. My name. I thought the only reason that Klaus showed interest in me was because I was a doppelganger that he needed for a sacrifice—but I guess it just takes the cake that I'm named after the girl he was in love with, too."

"Rory, do you remember what I told you?" Elijah forces her to look at him. Tears streak down her cheeks freely, her lip trembling. "You told me this exact same thing a few years ago, and I told you that you are not just another face to my brother. And you are not another name. You're you, Rory. And you are exquisite all on your own."

"Where did he go?" Rory asks softly. "I didn't see him when I left my room. Where did he go?"

Elijah closes his eyes, slowly releasing her face from his hand. His silence speaks a thousand words.

"He went to find her, didn't he?" Rory whispers.

"It is out of concern—"

"Or maybe he's just still in love with her," Rory interjects. She feels like a fucking baby, she feels so stupid, crying over a man like this.

"I don't think..."

"It was her that broke his heart. Not the other way around. He didn't want... he didn't want the relationship to end," Rory wipes the tears from her cheeks with her sleeve. "I have to go."

"Rory, where are you going?" Elijah calls as Rory turns on her heel to walk away.

"I don't know," Rory throws her arms up in exasperation. "I don't... I don't even know," Rory looks up at the ceiling in a frustrated manner, trying to contain the tears that leak from her eyes. "I don't want to fight anymore, Elijah. I'm so tired. I'm constantly at war with myself and I just..." Rory clamps her mouth shut, attempting to find the words. "I don't even know anymore."

"Perhaps you can speak to Camille—"

"I don't need a therapy session right now," Rory swallows the lump of hurt in her throat. She bears the pain in her chest, hammering against her ribcage. "I just need... I just need to be alone."

"I'm so sorry, Rory," Elijah says quietly.

"Don't apologise," Rory wipes her eyes as she shoves her hands into her pockets. "It's nothing personal. It's just business as usual with the Mikaelson family."

Elijah doesn't even manage to let her words register before Rory leaves the compound.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Her cell phone buzzes in her pocket not a few hours later, Klaus' name flashing across her screen. She declines the call, slipping the device back into her pocket. She wraps her lips around the iced tea in her hand, staring out into the streets of New Orleans. It's full of people as per usual; action packed with music and fun and dancing.

Oh, to be a human ignorant to the happenings of the supernatural world.

"I'm sorry, is this seat taken?" a feminine voice speaks up from beside her, Rory lifting her head to see who it is. It's a girl—beautiful—with long red hair and emerald green eyes. She smiles at Rory as if she's found her new best friend. "Ah, I don't think anybody is sitting here. You don't mind, do you?"

"Actually—"

"—It's a nice day out, isn't it?" the woman interjects as if Rory hadn't spoken. Rory frowns at her crass behaviour. The woman turns to face her, a soft smile on her face. "I apologise. My name is Aurora de Martel."

"Oh," Rory says.

"I'm so pleased to finally put a face to the one that shares the same name as me. Oh, Nik must have missed me, hasn't he?" Aurora giggles, placing her elbow on the table. She rests her chin against her knuckles. Aurora tilts her head. "I'm sure he's missed... whoever the doppelganger that caught his attention was before me, too."

Rory exhales, realising what kind of conversation this is going to be. "Right," she says quietly, pursing her lips.

"Oh, don't get your feelings all in a bunch. It's nothing personal. Nik has been in love with me for a thousand years—he only seems to think he loathes me because of what his brother had done," Aurora takes Rory's iced tea, drinking from her straw. "You know, it wasn't me that broke his heart. I was compelled to. By Elijah."

Rory turns her head towards her sharply.

"Mm. A real travesty, isn't it? He had just found out Nik killed their mother," Aurora waves the statement off like it meant nothing. "So, he compelled me to rip his brother's heart out. And I did. I'm sure if it wasn't for Elijah's meddling, Nik would have found me sooner. We're still very much in love."

"Is this your way of staking your claim or something?" Rory inquires, crossing her arms over her chest.

"There's no need to stake my claim. I have my claim. Nik is still in love with me. I'm merely notifying you—you know, girl to girl," Aurora's lips upturn into a smile. She leans forward, patting the back of Rory's hand. "But not to worry—I'm sure there's someone that wants you. I've heard stories about the Petrova doppelgangers, you know. I'm sure you have plenty of suitors to choose from; just not the one that you want."

Rory thinks she's going to be sick. Her phone buzzes in her pocket again. She doesn't even glance at the screen before sending Klaus to voicemail.

"You've made your point," Rory states quietly, pushing herself into a standing position.

"No hard feelings, right?" Aurora cocks her head sweetly. "It's just that Nik and I have history."

Rory only musters a grimace before she turns to walk away.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Rory, somehow, manages to avoid Klaus and Elijah for the better part of the day. She ditches her nurse costume—only because she doesn't want to go back to the compound to retrieve it—and purchases a new one at the costume store down the street. She sticks to the basic girl option—a sexy cat. Sort of.

"Klaus and Elijah have been looking everywhere for you," Kai says as he slings an arm over Rory's shoulder. The oversized witch hat is tipped over his hair, covering his eyes now and then. He has to actively push it further up his head. "They keep asking me where you've been and it's like, after I tell you I don't know for the five hundredth time, take a hint and realise I really don't know where Rory is!"

Rory's arm wraps around Kai's midsection, leaning against him. "Sorry, Kai. It's been... it's been a day,"

"Does it have to do with the fact that your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend has the same name as you and he never bothered telling you?" Kai asks in a casual tone. Rory looks up at him with a frown. Kai grins. "Sorry. I came back to the compound cause I forgot my phone, but I thought it would be rude to interrupt so I just stayed outside and listened."

"You mean you eavesdropped and violated a private conversation,"

"Tomato, potato," Kai waves her statement off. "Whatever. That dick doesn't deserve you if all he does is hurt you."

Rory doesn't say anything to that, coming to a stop in front of the large mansion that stands in front of them. Music pounds from the inside of the home, a couple of drunken stragglers walking around the yard. Kai tugs her towards the entrance, and Rory is surprised that there isn't a boundary keeping them out.

"Frat house," Kai's lips press against the shell of her ear. "The school owns it."

Rory snorts. "Are you sure you want your first party to be a frat party?"

"What, you think I can't handle it?"

"I don't know if you want to handle it. They're pretty gross," Rory pulls herself out of her grip to walk backwards into the crowd. "When I was in high school, I used to get invited to frat parties all the time. Which was completely gross. But you know, being young, dumb and stupid, I went. And it was simultaneously some of the best and worst nights I've ever had."

"Then I guess I'll enjoy this one," Kai grins.

Rory pulls him into the crowded dance floor, the two of them getting enveloped by the lights that almost blind them. Kai, despite never being invited to a party, actually blends in quite well. He moves like he's a natural. Rory's honestly kind of impressed.

Kai lowers his head to talk to Rory again. "So, when do we get to feed?"

Rory's eyes flash red. "Whenever we want, I guess," she responds. "I mean... it could pass for fake blood."

Kai grins against the shell of her ear and pulls away. Rory sees veins creeping under his skin, the white of his eyes flashing red as his fangs poke past his lips. Kai turns, and without compelling the girl beside him, immediately digs into her throat. She lets out a scream, but Rory places a hand over her mouth to silence her. To an outsider, they would look like a couple that just liked to get freaky.

The scent of fresh blood permeates Rory's nose. Her lips peel back as she tilts her head and attaches her fangs into the other side of the girl's throat, feeding alongside the heretic.

Kai pulls away after a moment, tapping Rory's shoulder to signal for her to stop before the girl dies. Rory doesn't listen, her fingers clutching hungrily on the girl's shoulder. Kai curls his fingers around the back of Rory's neck, prying her away from her clueless victim. The girl sways in her stance but Kai lets her rest against his chest as Rory gathers herself, licking her blood-stained lips.

"Naughty girl," Kai teases, wagging his finger in her face.

"Sorry," Rory exhales.

Kai bites into his own wrist, forcing the wound into the girl's mouth. She gags on the metallic taste but the puncture wounds on her neck heals within seconds. Kai turns her around, compelling her. "Forget what you just saw," he says, and the girl stumbles out of his grip and into the crowd.

A Calvin Harris song reverberates through the room, Rory tossing an arm around Kai's neck as she dances across him. Kai grins, throwing his head back as he himself gets lost in the music.

"Rory," a familiar voice speaks from beside them. Rory's eyes peel open to see Klaus' eyes staring back at her, a frown on his face. "Rory, I need to speak to you."

"I don't want to speak to you right now," Rory responds, turning around to show her back to him.

Klaus lets out a frustrated sigh. He clearly does not want to be here—frat parties certainly aren't his scene. His hand curls around her wrist, lightly tugging her out of Kai's grip. The heretic peels an eye open in concern, but relaxes once he realises it's just Klaus.

"Let go of me," Rory demands as Klaus tugs her out into the yard, away from the music that blares in her ears. He doesn't listen, continuing to pull her along. "Klaus, I said let go!" Rory demands, yanking her wrist out of his grip. Klaus turns to face her, his lips parting. "I said I didn't want to talk to you—there's a reason I spent the entire day avoiding you."

"Rory, what my brother told you—"

"—The truth, you mean?" Rory interjects.

"Aurora and I's relationship was nine centuries ago,"

"She said you were still in love with her," Rory retorts. "She says that you're picking up right where you left off."

"She's lying, Rory. She's saying these things to get into your head. Don't you trust me?"

"I don't know," Rory responds. Klaus frowns at her, hurt at her words. "I don't know, Klaus. Honestly, I don't even know what to believe anymore. And you know what? I'm just so fucking tired. I'm exhausted of having to listen to people tell me that I'm just some carbon copy of some person in the past!"

"You aren't, Rory!" Klaus exclaims.

"Yes, I am!" Rory argues. "Stop trying to tell me different! I know I am, okay? I'm literally Tatia's double. And I may not resemble Aurora, but..." Rory trails off, running a hand through her hair. She closes her eyes, exhaling. "I am so tired of feeling this way. I don't feel... I don't feel remarkable. I don't even feel like my own person; I just feel stupid all the time."

"You're not stupid. Rory, you aren't," Klaus walks towards her, cupping her face in his hands. He wipes the blood smudged on her chin with his thumb. "You are the most extraordinary woman I've ever met. I have never met somebody that has made me feel the way you do," Klaus tucks a hair behind her ear. "I'm in love with you."

Rory stares back at him, meeting his gaze. She exhales softly, her lips brushing against his. She pulls out of his grip after a moment of silence.

"I just need some time to myself right now," she says. "Please respect that. We can talk... we can talk when I'm actually... when I actually feel present. My head is all fuzzy, and I can't..." Rory trails off, closing her eyes as she takes a step back. "I just can't do this right now, Klaus—I don't want to."

"Don't run away again," Klaus pleads.

"I'm not," Rory replies. "I promise, I'm not. Please, I just need time to register everything... everything that's happened these past few days. Can you please respect that? I just need space—I-I feel like I'm suffocating. I don't know..." Rory trails off, holding her sides. "I just need to spend time with someone that isn't involved with your family right now, okay?"

"But we will talk about it?" Klaus inquires.

"We will," Rory nods. "But just give me one night to forget everything. Please. Please, I don't know how much of this I can take if we were to have this conversation right now—"

"Okay," Klaus interjects. "Okay, we'll talk tomorrow."

Rory swallows the lump in her throat, resisting the urge to let out the tears she's been holding back for most of the day. "Okay," she says quietly. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll see you," Klaus squeezes her hand one last time.

When he leaves, he spares a glance backward. Rory disappears before he does.

A/N: can everybody stop hurting her??? goddamn its like rory wakes up every day and gets her ass beat for breathing air svnjsksdfj my poor baby

can i please have 90 comments for the next chapter? 🥺

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

955K 21.9K 36
π„π‹π„π€ππŽπ‘ π…πŽπ‘ππ„π’, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
27.8K 962 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
45.3K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
45.8K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...