𝟎𝟔

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ﹚࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In the grand scheme of things, Rory Gilbert should not be surprised that the first thing the Mikaelsons do when they've returned to New Orleans is to throw a party. Klaus explained his motives with little to no hesitation—Klaus and Elijah intend on using this party to lure some of New Orleans' most influential supernatural creatures, picking out the Hollow's supporters one by one.

The only thing is, pretty much everyone in New Orleans despised the Mikaelson family; especially after the five years they spent in supposed "exile", yet somehow managing to return. Elijah was vocal in asking for Rory's assistance—and permission—due to the fact that besides Marcel, she was considered influential and powerful enough to appeal most of them into the Abattoir.

Also, nobody really hated the doppelganger, so there's that.

"I'm not disagreeing," Rory begins as she eyes the two brothers standing in front of her. "But you forget that I'm not the only person in charge of what happens in and out of the city—Marcel is too. And strangely enough, I haven't seen him since I came back."

"I hardly think Marcellus would be a topic worth discussing at this party—" Elijah begins.

"—I think that he would be, Elijah," Rory interjects. She folds her hands on the table in front of her, raising an eyebrow. "He's the current leader of the Strix, king of the city. My name is one thing, his is another. Not to mention the fact that he hates all of you and there's no doubt in my mind that he would've wanted you out of the city the second Freya banished the Hollow. So, be honest with me—where is he?"

Klaus and Elijah exchange a glance. What a shift of power it was, the two of them standing in front of the smaller brunette in a nervous manner.

"Marcel was also influenced by the Hollow," Klaus begins. "The night at the forest. That bloody spirit has been trying to turn against each other, and since he could actually kill us..."

"You have him kept somewhere, don't you?" Rory asks. Klaus shrugs in response. Rory pinches the bridge of her nose in slight disappointment. "You know, I'm going to take a wild guess on where you put him. In the dungeons, right below our feet."

Elijah and Klaus exchange another glance, before they nod again.

"You're kidding me," Rory sighs.

"Marcel kept me in there for five years. I'd say he deserves it," Klaus retorts.

"I'm not saying he doesn't. I'm saying that if you're planning to throw a party with Marcel's name on the invitation, people are going to notice that he hasn't shown up. While he's shackled up in the basement, what are you two going to say?"