Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

51

1.6K 45 15
By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica and Bobby had arrived at the hospital at 8:30 in the morning. Sam and Dean had been checked in already and were in separate rooms. Jessica then decided that it would be best to split up. Cover more ground faster.

"Alright, meet me at the ambulance outside." Bobby said as he left Jessica's side. The girl nodded her head and went to go after Dean.

"Come on come on." Jessica looked into every room. Still no Dean. "This place is like a maze!" As Jessica walked by yet another room, she heard someone hiss in pain and fall to the floor.

"Son of a bitch!"

Jessica smiled as she heard Dean's voice and made her way towards his room.

"And What are you doing out of bed?" Jessica placed her hands onto her hips and smiled down at the man.

Dean looked up at the familiar face. "Jess, you're alive!"

"Of course I'm alive." Jessica looked down at Dean's leg. "My god what happened to you?"

"Monster broke my leg." Dean said. "They also gave me lots of drugs." He blinked to get rid of the blurry images he was seeing.

"Alright, get dressed, we're leaving." Jessica threw Dean his clothes.

"What about Sam?" Dean asked.

"Bobby's got him, but we have to meet them at the ambulance. And quick."

"If you haven't noticed I'm also gimp."

Jessica sighed and looked around the room. When her eyes found a pair of crutches in the corner of the room, she smiled. Jessica grabbed them and handed them to Dean. "There, That should help you." She smiled.

"I was thinking you'd carry me." Dean joked.

"Oh, not in a million years, sweetheart." Jessica winked at the man and left the room. She waited as he got dressed.

"Alright," Dean came out of the room minutes later. "Let's go."

Jessica walked alongside Dean as he slowly made his way down the hall.

"Come on, we're almost there." Jessica kept Dean focused.

The two finally reached the ambulance but saw that they had company.

"Go go go!" Jessica rushed Dean towards the car and pushed him inside. Then she jumped in after.

"Go Bobby!" Dean yelled and Bobby hit the gas. The hospital building became smaller and smaller the further they got away.

~<•>~

3 weeks later...

Jessica was sitting in a recliner watching a Spanish soap opera with Dean. At first, she hated it. She didn't really understand why Dean was so hooked on it but then, something hooked her into it. Now, they were on the last episode.

A woman was laying on top of a man crying. His name was Ricardo.

"Hey." Bobby said as he stepped through the front door.

"Yo," dean pointed towards the TV.

"What happened?" Bobby walked towards Dean and Jessica.

"Suicidio." Dean replied.

Bobby sighed sadly. "Adiós ese."

Dean shook his head.

"Well, this ought to cheer you up." Bobby threw Dean his keys for the Impala."

"My baby!" Dean smiled. Jessica smiled with him. "Now I just got to get this stupid thing off and I can drive again." Dean motioned to his cast.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Typical Dean."

"So how is it out there?" Sam asked Bobby. The man had walked over towards the kitchen counter and poured some coffee into his cup.

"Weird with a side order of bloody." Bobby replied. "Talked to a few hunters. They're running into the same kind of thing that set up shop at that hospital." Bobby placed his cup down onto a table and sat down.

"Yeah, and don't forget tried to kill us at your place." Dean stated.

"Well," Bobby sighed. "Consensus is they're, um, they're like shapeshifters only a lot more into eating folk."

Jessica shivered.

"And nothing can kill em'."

Dean nodded his head. "Good times. Anything else?"

"Yep, they bleed black goo." Bobby looked over at Dean.

"Like that stuff that came out of Cas—" Sam was looking at his brother as well. "Those things from Purgatory. Uh... Leviathan."

"Yep." Bobby sighed again.

"What about those chompers that you and the sheriff saw at the hospital?" Dean asked. "They still making spleenburgers?"

"Yeah, made some calls. That doctor never showed back up to work. Ditto a nurse and some administrator. They took off." Bobby scratched his head. "They could be at any hospital in America."

"What do you think, Sammy?" Dean asked his brother.

Jessica tilted her head to the side as she looked at Sam. His eyes seem to be staring into space.

"Sammy?" Dean still couldn't get his brother out of his trance. "Hey, ground control! Sam!"

Sam snapped out of it and looked between Bobby and his brother. "Yeah, What? I'm—I'm right here."

"You okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Sam replied calmly.

"Good." Bobby shrugged his shoulders a bit. "Every last bit of info I ever had burned down, so..."

"What about this place?" Jessica motioned to the room they were in.

"Yeah, Bobby. Did Rufus leave anything? Did you check the basement?" Dean asked.

Bobby scoffed "C-rations and dust. I don't think he'd been here in years. So, I got to go round up my old library."

"I thought you said most of those books were one-of-a-kind." Sam said.

"Yeah. That's why I stashed copies all over the place." Bobby smiled.

Dean nodded his head. "Hey, two legs. We're fresh out of grub. Want to make a run?"

Sam shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. yeah."

Dean tossed Sam his keys. "Be careful with her, would you?"

Sam chuckled lightly.

"And uh, Sam."

"Yeah?"

"Pie."

"Obviously." Sam scoffed and left the house.

Once Sam was completely gone, Dean and Jessica looked at Bobby.

"So?" Dean started.

"'So' what?" Bobby gave Dean a weird look.

"Before you bail again, 'girl, interrupted' over there. Any thoughts?" Dean asked.

Bobby shook his head. "Looks to me like he's doing better."

"Better?" Dean scoffed. "What do you mean, better? You just saw him!"

"Saw him check out once. That's progress."

"You're kidding!"

"I say he's doing fine too, Dean." Jessica stood up and immediately regretted it. "Mm." She placed her hands up to her temples and rubbed them.

"You okay Jess?" Dean looked up at the girl.

Jessica slowly nodded her head. "I'm fine. I'm just gonna step outside for some air."

"Okay."

Jessica walked towards the door and opened it. Then she stepped outside and shut the door behind her.

"Phew." Jessica leaned against the wooden railing that surrounded the house. Today was a beautiful day. Birds singing, bugs buzzing. The wind kept playing with Jessica's hair to the point where she put it up into a messy bun.

"Don't you look cute?"

Jessica whipped her head to the left and gasped. "Melissa?"

The girl walked towards Jessica with a smile on her lips.

"If you think you can come to me for help to get Lucifer out of the cage, you're wrong."

"Save it." Melissa leaned against the house. "I'm not wanting to get Lucifer out of the cage. He can burn for all I care."

"Wait what?"

"Okay, remember when you and your 'macho man' went to see Sam and Lucifer bring the earth down?"

"Yeah, that was years ago and you almost got me killed!"

"Okay okay." Melissa put her hands up in defense. "That is true but. When you had your little 'interaction' with Luci, he wasn't just killing you. He was killing me too. And that wasn't part of the prophecy."

"So..."

"What I'm saying is," Melissa sighed. "If Lucifer comes back again, I'd like to kill him myself. But I can't do it by myself. Unless... I-you know." Melissa pointed her pointer fingers out and moved them in opposite directions.

"Are you implying that I separate you from myself?" Jessica asked. "But then I'd just be human. No more angel tricks. Nothing."

"Well, not exactly." Melissa scratched her head. "You'd still have all of your angel powers and what not. So will I."

"What's the catch?" Jessica crossed her arms over her chest.

"Uh..." Melissa chuckled nervously. "This whole thing requires a separation spell. Which is easy to get. But..."

"But what? Come on spit it out."

"You could die in the process."

Jessica laughed. "Of course! Why didn't I see that coming."

"Jess, listen. I'm being 100% honest with you. I know I've been like your 'evil' side most of your life. But please! I don't want to be trapped anymore just like you don't want to be either."

"How can I trust you?" Jessica asked.

"You can't, really." Melissa said sadly. "But, my beef isn't with you anymore it's with Luci. And if he comes back we can work together to end him for good!"

Jessica sighed. She opened her mouth to say something else when Bobby came outside.

"Hey kiddo." Bobby said. "You alright?"

Jessica looked between Bobby and the empty space where Melissa once stood. "Yeah, I'm good. Please be safe and call if you run into any trouble!"

Bobby smiled as he got into his car. "Will do." Then the man took off down the road.

Jessica rubbed her arms and slowly headed back inside.

"Hey." Dean smiled at her.

"Hi." Jessica gave the man a small smile.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked as Jessica came to sit down next to him.

Jessica shook her head lightly and shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing, I just." Jessica sighed. "If you could help the world become safe from any harm by doing one thing, would you do it?"

Dean lightly chuckled. "Depending on what it is, sure."

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering." Jessica replied.

"Yeah, I'm also wondering when I'm gonna get this cast off."

Jessica tilted her head back and laughed.

Dean had a wide grin on his face as he watched Jessica laugh. Then he cleared his throat.

"Jess, I want to ask you something."

Jessica perked up and had a big grin on her face. "What is it?"

"Uh..." Dean had reached into his pants pocket and grabbed ahold of something. But, he never got the chance to pull it out. Sam had come back to the house with a bag of groceries.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean shouted inside his head.

"Sammy!" Jessica smiled at the man and stood up. "Back with some grub!"

Sam chuckled.

"Well, at least she's distracted for now." Dean sighed. "I need to tell her, and soon. Or this might be the end of me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 365 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
458 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
1.8K 79 14
Chrissie has had her fill of the supernatural world, in fact she's left it behind. Now in her junior year at Stanford, the void left by her past is f...
30.6K 562 20
Everything begun when (Y/N) was 9 and her parents died on a hunt. Bobby Singer, Family friend, took care of her. He taught her everything about monst...