Not Your Rebound Wolf Girl (J...

By blah_world

April Clearwater hates practically everyone, including her imprint Jacob Black. But she'll have to get over a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A/N
A/N (Again Sorry)
26
27
28
29

11

5.3K 103 5
By blah_world

I don't care!

I mean why should I care?!?

He's not my boyfriend.

I don't even know the guy!

So what if he's the future Chief and fucking toned A-F.

I mean forget six pack everyone knows he's carrying a solid eight pack under that shirt.

And yet he's not talking to me, or at my house and now he's ignoring me at school. Because I obviously asked him to do so. And yet it's driving me insane. Jacob-fucking-Black is all I can think about. It's even starting to impact my grades, yep my D average is now an F across the board. Again, all thanks to the asshole actually doing what I told him to do. The nerve of him.

And it kills me to say it but for once I don't have a reason to be mad at Jacob Black. Turns out life without Jacob isn't as good as I thought it would be. For several reasons.

For example, I hadn't realized how much time I'd recently spent around Jacob. Turns out it was a lot. And now who do I have to hang out with?!?

Stacey.

And Fuck me, Stacey is a piece of work. You know what they say about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer? Well Stacey falls into that category. First thing she did today was make a freshman cry because obviously her socks didn't go with her skirt. A fashion crime in her eyes is a hate crime, that she tends to take to a personal level. Point is that poor freshman hasn't let herself out of the bathroom yet and we've just finished fourth period.

I sighed. In truth I didn't care about what we were talking about, it's probably gossip. I was just starring at Jacob, who's talking to Quil while ignoring me, like he has been all week because I asked him to. I sighed, more out of self-pity then anything.

Silence.

Fuck. I looked around my group of friends. Then looked briefly at Stacey who was looking at me accusingly.

"What?"

Stacey lifted her eyebrows at me. "I thought you said you were over Paul."

I huffed "I am over Paul".

"Well we just said his butt was hot and you did the grisliest sigh". She then mimed herself mock fainting and doing an overly dramatic sigh.

I wanted to point out that if she was capable of human emotion, she'd realize it was a depressed sigh and that Paul's ass was the furthest thing from mind. But Fuck her.

"What you want me to deny it?". I leaned in closer to her and to assert my dominance as I whispered just loud enough for the other girls in our group to hear. "Trust me honey, if you've actually seen Paul's naked ass up close, you'd know it's toned to the point you'd sigh to get anywhere near it. But I guess you wouldn't know seeing as Paul can't stand the sight of your face". The one thing she really hates about me is that I dated Paul while he won't give her the time of day.

I smirked back at her, the followers giggled and for once I thought everything would be okay. I could continue being head bitch, somehow pass high school and then move out of La Push the second I graduate. It was good plan, solid even. The only thing causing me doubt was when I looked over towards Jacob and Quil. I couldn't bear to look at him any longer it was painful, that ache in my chest had expanded ten-fold and I knew it was because I wasn't in contact with Jacob. Don't call me crazy trust me I know. The amount of moisturizer and ice I'd placed on my chest did nothing but prove that:

A) I'm about to drop at any second from an impending heart attack

or

B) I just need to touch Jacob...or get him to look at me!

However, I wasn't going to crack first. Especially when I told him to ignore my presence.

Next period is going to be the hardest fifty minutes of my life. Why? Because apparently my dumb little ass has been moved up to advanced Quileute. AP-Quileute as in advanced placement, as in they obviously didn't read my report card before transferring me in there. I couldn't understand why the sudden interest. I asked my mother about it to which she said the elders requested it. I mean WTF?

Since when did the elders have a say in the education of students? I voiced this to mum even mentioning that she was an elder and could therefore have a word to the school but nope, she wants me in that class. Said it's for my own good and if I didn't shut up about it, she'd ground me for a month. I'm pretty sure I'm failing Quileute like every other class I take. Or, at the very least I never bother to attend. I like to think as Quileute as my 'extra free' period. It's a good amount of time to stretch my legs and plan revenge and so on. But I was told they were going to be checking my attendance for this class. Basically, if I don't go, I'd have to have a meeting with the elders to discuss the importance of an education. My mum did stress that if we got to that point, she'd literally skin me alive and I don't doubt that she would.

And I knew that Jacob would be in AP Quileute because he's super big on tribal pride and smart. So, it's going to be a tortuous fifty minutes. I looked around at my 'friends' they were currently discussing nail beds and for once I hated how cliché they all were.

"So...is anyone here in AP Quileute?"

Silence, blank stares. Going to take that as a no.

"Wait Quileute is a class here?... It's an elective right?" a girl with dyed blonde hair asked. Wow I don't even know this minion. She's basically a stranger and I'm questioning if I'd even seen her before in my life.

"Tina, we've been taking it since freshman year. You always fall asleep during the first five minutes." Winnie replied. I'd always liked Winnie she wasn't a backstabber and knew when to keep quiet. Her only crime was riding off our popularity but everyone at this table does that. Stacey rolled her eyes at this so-called Tina.

Tina looked at me fearfully then briefly looked towards Stacey and then back at me. What, what new girl speak! Except she didn't, she leaned into Winnie and muttered "Can we talk to her?" nodding at me. I rolled my eyes however I wasn't expecting Winnie's answer.

"Only if she speaks to you first or if you're her best friend like Stacey"

Was that true? Stacey flipped her hair and glared briefly at Tina like this was just common knowledge. They had the freedom of speech I wasn't fucking Hitler. I mean I knew they followed me out of fear but to be fair I wasn't nearly as bad as Stacey. Speaking of Stacey, she wasn't my best friend!

I huffed "Stacey isn't my best friend"

Stacey's neck snapped towards me so quickly I'm sad to say she didn't break it. "Excuse me! What did you just say?"

"Oh I think you heard me, in fact your nothing but a conniving bitch and I think everyone in this table would agree that we'd all be a hell of allot better off without you here"

She was turning red; she stood and leaned her hands on the cafeteria table while glaring at me. I would've been intimidated if I hadn't dealt with Jacob pulling the same tactics on me for the past month.

"You can't just kick me out Clearwater, I'm a cheerleader too goddamn it!" Oh, yeah, she was.

I sighed in fake sadness, "Oh Stacey, Hun, I think you're mistaken as head Cheerleader it means I'm forced with the rather hard task of making sure that every member sticks to our policy. Unfortunately, you were in breach this morning by threatening that freshman. Some like myself consider that bullying and well, I just can't have someone who bullies representing my team. You understand of course I mean you helped me write it."

I then stood and addressed the rest of the girls at our table. "I mean you can follow her if you want, but from the looks of it she won't make it till the end of the day". I then turned back to Stacey in mock pity "Oh don't cry sweetheart it's not personal, I'm just doing what's best for the team." With that I flicked my hair over my shoulder and started walking out of the cafeteria. I heard several chairs being pushed and when I turned around Stacey was left at an empty table while Tina and Winnie were on either side of me.

I decided to walk to the locker room, Winnie and Tina were freakishly whispering to each other behind me. I mean it's not every day I kick someone out of the group, especially Stacey who always thought she was irreplaceable. I stopped mid walk causing Winnie and Tina to bump into me.

I raised my eyebrows and they instantly apologized. I realized in that moment I had no idea what I was doing. Stacey had sort of taken over ruling these two while I was off in la la land. Now I'd just stolen my full crown right from under Stacey and it was only now hitting me that I'm out of practice. I haven't been the real bitch since Paul broke it off, I was just the Queen because who's going to follow Stacey Williams when April Clearwater basically owns the town because she's a Clearwater.

My train of thought was interrupted by the bell. I nodded at the two of them and then left them to go to whatever class they had. As I walked to my locker, I actually opened it to check which room this god-awful class was going to be in and then slammed my locker. As I made my way to class I noticed people were looking at me at then whispering to each other, I heard a few people whispering things like "Savage", "Stacey deserved it", "Ice queen", and my personal favorite "Bitch". I took it all in stride after all no one dared say anything or ask if I was okay. No, I was just the queen B and it's another day at La Push High or at least that's what I told myself when I entered that class.

I could tell as soon as I entered the room that this class was going to be a pain in my ass. I know I was early, but guess who the only other person who was earlier than me was. The Disease.

I took the seat right in the back row ignoring him. He regarded me with curiosity, he then sighed and looked at me expectantly.

"Hey, Dumbass are you lost?"

Seriously! I rose my eyebrows at him "No shit head, are you?"

He snorted. "Nope, in fact I can guarantee your lost"

"Oh my God! I'm not lost, I'm here for class like your pathetic ass". After dealing with Stacey I really didn't have energy to waist on Quil.

Quil smirked at me. "You can't be in here without invitation from the elders or being a member of the council so get out of here" he then turned around to the front while ignore me.

"Not that it's any of your business, But the elders are forcing me to attend. And don't pull that bull shit on me you're not a part of the council".

He sighed "yeah I am, we all are"

I laughed "oh okay and who's we?"

Just as I said that the warning bell rang, and my question answered itself. Embry, Jared, Kim and Paul all walked into the room. The Cult. This was obviously a 'special' class for cult members only. They all regarded me with curiosity. On instinct I ignored them all, holy hell I'll be brainwashed for sure.

Brady and Collin then entered, and I prayed to the lord above that my brother was not in this AP Quileute class. However, I knew Seth. That kid is practically a genius and if Collin could get into this class then there's no doubt in my mind that Seth did too. And I draw the line at being in the same class as my brother.

I turned to Paul who was currently eating an apple in such an unattractive way that I honestly don't know what I used to see in the guy.

"Is Seth in this class?"

He quickly swallowed and winked at me. "you know it sweetheart".

Fuck!

And then Jacob and Seth both walked through the door. Double fuck. Jacob took the seat in the front next to Quil and didn't even cast me a glance. I must admit he's pretty good at ignoring me. Better than I am at ignoring him anyways.

I heard a chuckle from my left. "You're drooling by the way".

"Shut up Paul".

Seth chose the seat that was directly behind Collin and that just so happened to be in front of me. So Naturally I was going to find a way out of this but not without answers as to what this class really is. Seth throughout my childhood had been the wolds biggest tattle tale, he seemed like the best option to get information.

"Pssst...". His body seemed to go a little ridged, so the booger definitely heard me.

"Hey..." I whisper yelled

"Hey Seth..."

" Hey...Sethy Wesy..."

Oh, that's it. I casually grabbed Paul's disgusting apple core and flung it at Seth's head. Paul's laughter was immediate. Of course, Old Quil chose that moment to walk into the room. Everyone was starring at me, my brother looked so hurt and I was glaring right back at him. I didn't care if Old Quil saw me either.

Old Quil and I had a great relationship, I was his favorite grandchild despite Quil being his namesake. That of course only fueled our rivalry. When I was younger, I had trouble pronouncing Quil and ended up calling Old Quil, Que instead. He was chill and had I known he'd be teaching this class I wouldn't have been dreading it all day. Was he above brain washing though? Well I guess we're about to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.8K 16
Y/n Swan is Bella's adopted younger sister, and is dreading moving back to the dreary town of Forks, Washington. However, everything changes when Set...
100K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
61.4K 1.5K 20
(Completed) Bella has always known that Jacob and the others are wolves because her dad is Quileute but then what happens when Jacob Black imprints o...
3.2K 123 19
The only thing Jacob Black didn't like about Mick Foster was the fact that he was dating Jen Fuller, causing his youngest wolf to turn into an insuff...