11

I don't care!

I mean why should I care?!?

He's not my boyfriend.

I don't even know the guy!

So what if he's the future Chief and fucking toned A-F.

I mean forget six pack everyone knows he's carrying a solid eight pack under that shirt.

And yet he's not talking to me, or at my house and now he's ignoring me at school. Because I obviously asked him to do so. And yet it's driving me insane. Jacob-fucking-Black is all I can think about. It's even starting to impact my grades, yep my D average is now an F across the board. Again, all thanks to the asshole actually doing what I told him to do. The nerve of him.

And it kills me to say it but for once I don't have a reason to be mad at Jacob Black. Turns out life without Jacob isn't as good as I thought it would be. For several reasons.

For example, I hadn't realized how much time I'd recently spent around Jacob. Turns out it was a lot. And now who do I have to hang out with?!?

Stacey.

And Fuck me, Stacey is a piece of work. You know what they say about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer? Well Stacey falls into that category. First thing she did today was make a freshman cry because obviously her socks didn't go with her skirt. A fashion crime in her eyes is a hate crime, that she tends to take to a personal level. Point is that poor freshman hasn't let herself out of the bathroom yet and we've just finished fourth period.

I sighed. In truth I didn't care about what we were talking about, it's probably gossip. I was just starring at Jacob, who's talking to Quil while ignoring me, like he has been all week because I asked him to. I sighed, more out of self-pity then anything.

Silence.

Fuck. I looked around my group of friends. Then looked briefly at Stacey who was looking at me accusingly.

"What?"

Stacey lifted her eyebrows at me. "I thought you said you were over Paul."

I huffed "I am over Paul".

"Well we just said his butt was hot and you did the grisliest sigh". She then mimed herself mock fainting and doing an overly dramatic sigh.

I wanted to point out that if she was capable of human emotion, she'd realize it was a depressed sigh and that Paul's ass was the furthest thing from mind. But Fuck her.

"What you want me to deny it?". I leaned in closer to her and to assert my dominance as I whispered just loud enough for the other girls in our group to hear. "Trust me honey, if you've actually seen Paul's naked ass up close, you'd know it's toned to the point you'd sigh to get anywhere near it. But I guess you wouldn't know seeing as Paul can't stand the sight of your face". The one thing she really hates about me is that I dated Paul while he won't give her the time of day.

I smirked back at her, the followers giggled and for once I thought everything would be okay. I could continue being head bitch, somehow pass high school and then move out of La Push the second I graduate. It was good plan, solid even. The only thing causing me doubt was when I looked over towards Jacob and Quil. I couldn't bear to look at him any longer it was painful, that ache in my chest had expanded ten-fold and I knew it was because I wasn't in contact with Jacob. Don't call me crazy trust me I know. The amount of moisturizer and ice I'd placed on my chest did nothing but prove that:

A) I'm about to drop at any second from an impending heart attack

or

B) I just need to touch Jacob...or get him to look at me!