6

Rain. Believe it or not I hated it. It never fucking stops. Three days straight and counting, the same amount of time apparently, I've been spending with Alec. Alec is just like rain; exciting when it starts and in some cases like a draught or sex deprivation appreciated even. But after a considerable amount of time like... I don't know three days straight of constant downpour and endless texts, people need to get on with their lives and go outside.

Which is why I'm currently outside soaking wet with a never-ending vibration in my pocket, on my way to his bloody house. I wasn't really in the mood to be laid for a fourth day in a row...even I had my limits. However, I doubt he'd be up to just listen to me rant about how much I hate my life so I'm considering breaking off whatever it is that we have. He's becoming clingy and needy...we agreed on fuck buddies and yesterday during sex he said the L-word. Needless to say, he's got to go. Maybe I could suggest the desperation that is Stacey Williams, perhaps he won't take it too hard if I suggest a rebound.

I didn't have to wait long on his doorstep the eager bastard was already waiting behind the door. God, can he get any more desperate? He was in nothing but a pair of boxers and I'm 100% sure it's the same pair from yesterday...now that's just fucking nasty. Might as well just rip it off like a band aid I guess.

"yeah look I'm kinda tired of this" I gestured in between the two of us "... and you seem a bit more into it then you should be. I mean we agreed to see others while we were together and apparently, you've stopped that, so I don't know I think this needs to stop. It was a stupid idea anyways."

Okay I admit that might've sounded a bit insensitive, but it was truth and let's be real he knew going into this I still had feelings for Paul, and he was just a distraction. I can't deal with the distraction having actual feelings it just makes my life even more complicated. He glared at me, shook his head proceeded with calling me a quote "heartless bitch" and then the door was slammed in my face. So, I guess that's not too bad at least there were no tears and I didn't have to console him.

I sighed it was like a weight had just been lifted off my shoulders. He'll get over it and be hooking up with Stacey by the end of the week anyways. I didn't feel any remorse perhaps he was right maybe I was heartless.

When I finally made it back home it was empty, not like that's unusual but for once I didn't want to be all alone in this house. It was still pouring and yet I went out in it anyway in search of well... I don't know.

I heard yesterday at school that Paul had started seeing Rachel Black. Apparently, they've only been dating for a week but they're in love. I didn't want to believe it. My Paul with someone else, saying I love you to someone that wasn't me! I wanted to be hurt, to morn him but I couldn't, it was like I was suddenly over him and I didn't understand why. Was it because I was heartless? ... maybe.

I had made it to the Black house...I don't know what I'm doing here. Maybe I wanted to punch Rachel Black in the face? But if I didn't care about Paul in that way then why should I?. I didn't want to be that annoying ex that made his life miserable...after all I wasn't Leah.

I was on the porch and just as I was about to knock on the door I stopped. What the actual fuck am I doing? The red door was inviting, and I could hear laughter inside...Pauls laughter...had he ever laughed that loud with me? I had to leave this was wrong. What am I stalking Paul now because I've got nothing better to do?. With that thought I started walking off the porch, however just as I left the porch steps the loudest fucking creak escaped them and the laughter inside the house died down. Shit-fuck-fucking -shit!!! Okay breathe just play it cool, Paul opened the door in nothing but a pair of jean shorts. He looked great don't get me wrong, but I thought he didn't have anything on Jacob. His annoyance turned into disapproval when he took me in.