15

Huh.

Okay.

So...This is real.

I'm actually seeing this and therefore I'm crazy or on drugs. Perhaps its both. 

Jacob Black is a wolf. My not so boyfriend is whining at me. AS A WOLF! DID I MENTION HES A WOLF. 

Fuck. What do I do?!?...should I scream? Run? Vomit? 

"What the actual Fuck Jacob!". 

Apparently yelling at the potentially deadly creature in front of me is my go to. He whined back at me as a response and started inching closer to me, to which I took a few steps back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa No! You stay! FUCKING STAY!".  He sighed if that's even possible and sat. I stared at him for another five minutes before muttering profanities under my breath. 

Well shit now I'm the one pacing.  "Unbelievable"... "Fucking Wolves"..."Stupid genetic impaired Jacob"..."Not real"..."It can't be fucking real"..."If Quil and Embry aren't dead and gay then it's not real".   

That caused a bark like laugh from the not there creature my mind has conjured up. I glared at it.

"Don't fucking laugh at my traumatized state, I'm obviously having a mental breakdown here!". I'm talking to myself. Maybe if I walk away then the hallucination will stay here in the woods. I can get diagnosed by a professional and take some happy drugs to make this all go away. Sounds like a good plan.

I stuck my tongue at the creature, my new found plan had filled me with a sudden confidence. Ha! I'd like to see my mind conjure a wolf outside of the woods. Perhaps it'll transform to a pretty dancing fairy. I stuck the finger at it for good measure and started walking to Jacob's house in search of peanut butter. 

So... it growled when I turned my back on it. And I screamed. And I ran. All the way to Jacob's house, and the fucking thing followed me! It's real. I know because I FELT it's breath on my neck when I was running from it.

The Black's House was in view and I could see my mother inside the window bending down, most likely to talk to Billy. One thought went through my head; MUMMY HELP ME!

I continued on my path, the wolf had stopped half way from the yard to the front door and I was standing on the porch. Fuck it.

I turned around and started banging on the door like my life depended on it, cause it does.  When it opened I latched myself onto my mum and hugged the crap outta her like the brave girl I am. My sobbing was a mess and I could feel my tears seeping into her shirt.  It felt amazing when she stared humming and stroking my hair. I hadn't had this in years. She didn't even ask me what was wrong, or why a fucking giant wolf was in Billy's yard. I sniffed and looked up into her beautiful tired face.

"I'm scared Mumma". I somehow managed to gasp it out. 

"I know. But look your not hurt are you?". I shook my head. Her soft look turned into a glare as she looked over my head at the whiny creature behind me.

"Phase and come back inside. When you do I want you to explain to Billy how you fucked up. The council has rules for a reason Jacob. The only reason that I won't ought you to Sam is because you're family. Next time you go against the tribe, I trust you'll leave my children out of it."

The wolf nodded, whined at me again and left. 

"Let me tell you a story sweetheart, Once their was an ancient tribe but it was plagued by death...". Needless to say I think we all know that the ancient tribe was this one and spirit warriors are real. Legends, Werewolves and Imprints. Totally fucking true.