With souls, Paired

By farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 10

2.4K 198 11
By farslimah

Salaam.
Chapter 10✨that was quick right?
I feel so bad for Amira. But we don't know the future.
Anyways let's get on with it.
Presenting...
Chapter 10

************************************

"You are quiet today." Amira noted.

Karim had said not more than 20 words since she saw him at class that morning.

"Huh?" Karim was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't catch what she said.

"You've been zoning in and out since lectures ended." Amira looked at him.

"Oh. I just have a lot on my mind. I'm sorry."

"Is it anything I can help with?"

"I wish you could." Karim sighed.

"Well I hope you clear your mind. I should go." She stood up from the bench.

"Right now? Why?" Karim was confused.

"Yes. I think you need time to yourself to think for a while." She smiled at him.

"No! I'm fine. I just... I just. Will you sit and listen to me? Please?" Karim pleaded.

Amira eyed him skeptically, before agreeing to sit down.
"Fine."

"Thank you. I just don't know what to do anymore. I have this... um...friend, back home." Karim didn't want her to catch on that he was referring to her so he had to be subtle as possible.

"A friend? I see. And what's wrong with your friend?" Amira asked.

"Well. I found out that he's very sick." Karim stressed on the he.

"Oh really? What's wrong with him?"

"Well he has um...Anemia. Yes Anemia." Karim was trying so hard.

"Okay."

"Yes and he doesn't want me to tell anyone that he's sick. He acts like everything is alright." Karim looked at her carefully.

She hadn't changed her expression so she it meant that she didn't realize she was that friend.

"Well what's the name of that friend?"

"His name is... Latif."

"Well is Latif sad?"

"No."

"Depressed?"

"No."

"Does he want to kill himself?"

"No."

"Does he smile all the time?"

"Almost every time I see him he is smiling."

"Is he carefree?"

"Very."

"Let me tell you something Karim. This is the best version of Latifah you can get. Right now, people don't know he's sick so everyone is carefree and crazy around him. They make him laugh and feel good about himself. But trust me, when they find out he's sick it turns into a pity party. Everyone walks on eggshells around him. They are careful not to push him around. They will make him feel like glass that will break at the smallest touch. Everyone keeps apologizing for stuff that's not their fault. Latifah will turn depressed from all that attitude. Feel worthless even. He will rarely smile or even laugh because he will always be reminded that he's sick and might possibly die. When that time comes you'd wish to get back the days when he laughed at your not so funny jokes."

"Wow. How do you know so much about that?" Karim eyed her.

"Um.. I... Err... I read a lot of tragic stories. I guess that's how I get to understand that."

She was right. When Karim hadn't known about her sickness, he was always hyper around her. Laughing and smiling and playing around. But ever since he found out that she was sick, his attitude towards her at changed. Why are humans programmed that way?

"I get it. You are right. Thank you for letting me understand." Karim smiled.

"Let's go get pie!" Karim exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh no! I've had too much pie this week." Amira chuckled.

Karim had researched on that. Pie wasn't that bad for her as long as she didn't eat it consistently and it had low sugar. Luckily for them, Karim had paid the cafeteria lady to make pies with low sugar for them.

"Don't worry, it's basically the healthiest pie on the face of the earth. It won't even make you fat!" Karim exclaimed excitedly.

"I don't know." Amira didn't want to make anything worse. Even though it already was.

"Amira? Live a little. Something must kill a man. Why not let it be pie?" Karim joked lightly.

Karim was right. She thought. At least if it was her favorite pie that killed her she'd die with a satisfied smile.

"You always have a way to coerce me into eating pie. You are lucky I love pie."

"Great! Let's go then." Karim jumped off his seat.

"I just can't with you." She laughed.

And in that moment, Karim realized, It was better to see her smiling and laughing than seeing her sad.

~

The next couple of weeks were fun. Karim had even gotten a car for himself. He really did not want to be sitting in a car that was surely a bedroom for those rabbits.

He and Amira became almost like best friends and if Karim hadn't set his mind on never falling in love again he'd have had a crush on her already but he wasn't going to risk it. He wasn't even fully over Shamsiya. Even though it was better than before.

He called his family almost all the time and they'd talk till they had nothing more to say again.
Even Z had not called her again and Karim was happy with that. She was bad news. Karim was sure of that.

Everything was going smoothly until during an Economics class Amira did not show up. Karim kept glancing at the door, waiting for her to show up all confused and shy because everyone was looking at her. The class was about to end when the professor called out.

"Young man? The one at the back.Yes you." The professor called out to Karim.

Everyone else turned to look at him. He saw some girls eyes widen and giving him flirtatious eyes but he didn't even give them a second look.

"Yes?" Why was he talking to him? He didn't want the attention.

"Where's your girlfriend? I haven't seen her miss my class before?" The professor wondered.

That was the exact question running in his mind. He didn't even bother to correct the man that she wasn't his girlfriend. At least the girls would back off.

"I'm not sure. I think maybe she has come down with a flu or something." Karim simply replied.

"Well if that's the case I hope she gets better soon. She's the only one who actually looks like she likes being in my class."

Snickers were heard across the room. It was true. Everyone hated the class. Except for Amira. She always had a smile as she listened to whatever nonsense the man said.

" I will give her the information. "

" Okay then class dismissed. "
A second did not pass by and everyone had their bags and were rushing out the hall.

When Karim got outside, the first thing he did was to call her.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Salaam it's Amira here. I'm unavailable at the moment but I will get back to you as soon as I can......

Karim ended the call and tried again but had the same response.

He tried for the third time.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Salaam it's Amira here. I'm unavailable at the moment but I will get back to you as soon as I can...

To leave a message, please wait on the line.

Ping

"Amira? Hey. Um you didn't come to class today so I was worried. Are you alright? I hope everything is okay. If you get my message please call me back as soon as you can."

Karim ended the note. He prayed earnestly that she was okay. But something deep inside him knew it wasn't true. He felt it. Something bad had happened.

He placed his phone back into his pocket and started to make his way to his next class. On his way he saw Nick and Diane at the courtyard talking. They hadn't seen him and he didn't want them to.

They may be over hyper about sex but from the way they looked at each other, you could tell that they liked each other maybe even love. But who was Karim to judge on that.

He walked away before they could see him. He was almost at his next class when his phone began to ring

Amira

He thought. But when he pulled it out the caller ID read

Z

Oh such luck.

He wasn't going to pick up at first but he'd rather not be outed as the crown prince online. He answered the call.

"What?" Karim simply asked.

"Why no good day or how are you Z?"

"I don't have time for this. What do you want? Money? Any amount. Mention it. As long as you leave me the hell alone." Karim raked his hair.

He was saying too much. What if she asked for a billion dollars. Well his dad had that much but how was he going to explain to him that he wanted a billion dollars? Without telling him why?

"I wish. But a few hundreds of dollars won't get me what I need."

"Then what do you want?"

"A meeting. Just the two of us, your highness."

"Shut up. Don't call me that."

"Afraid your little girl friend will hear me."

Karim exhaled sharply.

"Why would I have a meeting with you?"

"Because I have leverage over you."

"If you reveal I'm a prince nothing changes. But if I reveal you are a drug dealer, that was able to smuggle drugs from God knows where, obviously some 20 years behind bars will do."

"I'm scared. But you've got it all wrong, darling. I have picture evidence of you handing me the suitcase. In the picture you look like a drug dealer yourself. Handing drugs to a little girl. That's just one picture. What would your family think when the whole world finds out the crown prince of the most powerful country is into drugs. Such a disappointment."

Karim sighed.

" There are cameras in the airport. It would show that we exchanged bags. I'd be free of any charges before you even blink. "

" Oh I know. I knew that wouldn't push you to meet with me. But what if I knew you're darkest secret. Something only you know about. "

" What do you mean?" Karim hoped she hadn't found the paper.

"That piece of paper you kept hidden in your pockets on one of your clothes. I made sure to get a copy before putting it back. I'm sure Emirati news would kill for such information. I know I would. Oh such hate that will be brought upon you."

She knew.

"Don't. Please." Karim couldn't let that be exposed. Never.

"I knew you'd come around."

"When?"Karim muttered.

" Oh let's see. I think Saturday. In the café by the sports stadium. At exactly 1pm would do. See you soon your highness. "

Karim almost shouted in anger but people were around so he held it in.

Saturday was two days away. He had to think of something to get her off his back and to keep her quiet. He should have left the paper at home. And risk his mother finding it? Not a chance.

He had other things to think about. Like where Amira was. He had her file. His uncle had emailed it to him. By all cost, her hospital name would be on it.

He looked at the door to his next class, sighed and turned away. He had already gone to university already. Missing a class wouldn't make him a failure.

He got into his Mercedes and drove back home.

~

"You're home early." His Aunt Bella smiled.

"I left a document that needed to be presented today. I just came to get it."

"Oh sure then. Let me not keep you waiting." She waved him off and he practically bolted into the room to find the file.

He opened it up and flipped through the pages until he found her hospital records. He glanced through and found her recent hospital she had been frequenting.

Northway Hospital.

Bingo.

He rushed downstairs and even his Aunt noticed how fast he was moving.

"Why such a rush?" His aunt called out.

"No reason. I'm just running late." He replied and walked outside quickly.

Even Bella realized something was wrong. Especially when she saw that he had no documents in his hands.

Weird.

~

Before Karim entered the hospital, he bought some flowers. She shouldn't know that he knew yet. He'd just say he was visiting a friend here.
He walked to the information desk.

"Hello."

"Hello sir, can I help you with something?"

The young nurse smiled at him.

"Yes. I'm looking for a friend. Amira. Amira Yaqub."

"Let me check the system." She looked at the computer for a while after typing on the keyboard.

"Yes we do have an Amira here. Are you family?"

"No." Karim knew they wouldn't allow him to see her.

"I'm sorry but she's listed for only family visits. Maybe if you could call her to change that..." The lady apologized and looked at the flowers in his hands.

But she wasn't picking his calls and he didn't feel like waiting for that.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to make your job difficult. She's my... girlfriend. And we will be getting engaged soon. I just wanted to see her for a while and let her know that I love her so much. I came here as fast as I could when I found out that she was in the hospital. I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm just so heartbroken. " Karim even let a tear slip so she'd realize how serious he was.

For most part he was acting but somewhere in him he knew some parts were true.

"That's really sad. Fine but you shouldn't be there for too long. She's in Room 34. On the second floor. " The nurse said.

"Thank you very much. I owe you." He removed a single rose from the bouquet and handed it to her.

She blushed slightly.
"Oh thank you."

"No. Thank you. I best be going then."
Karim made his way to the 2nd floor via the elevator.

How was he going to accidentally stumble upon her. He was on her floor now. He just couldn't go inside the room. He was thinking of a plan when he heard his name.

" Karim? " It was so soft that he could have missed it.

He raised his head to see Amira. She was holding onto her IV wearing a black abaya. She had lost weight again. If that was even possible. He stared at her for what felt like forever.

"Amira? What are you doing here?" Karim acted surprised.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I came to visit someone."

"Who?"

"A family friend but turns out he has been discharged."

"Really? And you got your male friend flowers?"

"Hey likes roses. What are you doing here?" Karim asked again.

"As you can clearly see I've been hospitalized." Amira said as she turned away from him.

"Why?" Karim asked again.

Just tell me, Amira. Please.

"I'm sick." She answered simply.
She started to walk away from him but Karim followed her.

"What's actually the matter? You've lost weight and you look exhausted." Karim pushed on.

"I'm fine. Karim."

"No you are not."

"I said I'm fine." She stressed again.

"I don't believe you. Please Amira if it's something I can help you with please tell me." Karim pleaded.

"You can't!"

"Why?!"

"I've got cancer! You happy now? Just leave me alone!" She walked into her room and locked the door.

Karim sighed and knocked on the door.

"Amira. I had no idea. I'm sorry if I pressured you. But I needed to understand why my friend had changed so much physically. Please open up the door and listen to me."

"I get it why you were able to explain to me about Latif. Cancer is bad. But it doesn't mean that your life should turn upside down. I don't know about you but I know I'd make the best out of my life if I were you. I also have a secret, Amira. Something, like you, I didn't want anyone to know. It doesn't matter any more if they do or not. I'm still me. Cancer or not. You are still Amira and I will always care about you. " Karim almost gave up until he heard a click.

The door opened to reveal her standing by the door.

" What's your secret?" She asked.

" You want to know? " Karim asked her too.

" Is it bad? "

" No. "

" Are you a serial killer, a murderer, an assassin, a mafia lord, any of those weird jobs?"

Karim chuckled.

"Not even close."

"Then what's the secret then?"

"Search me up." Karim handed his phone to her.

She looked at his phone and reluctantly took it.

"Why?" She eyed him carefully.
"Are you Google famous?" She wondered.

"Just search me up." Karim smiled at her.

"Weirdo. Sure." She started to type out his name.

Abdul Karim Abdul Malik Tawfiq.

Loading search results...

1 match

Abdul Karim bin Abdul Malik Tawfiq bin Abdul Rahim AL Fayasi is the first son of HRH King Abdul Malik Tawfiq bin Abdul Rahim AL Fayasi; King of the UAE and Her royal highness Sheikha Naima Abdul Salaam.
Abdul Karim is the crown prince of the UAE. He was reportedly born in the US and became part of the leading royal family when his father took over. He has two sisters and twin brothers.
HRH Abdul Karim was married to Sheikha Shamsiya for a brief period but she lost her life giving birth to their first daughter, Samia.

For more information on the birth of the crown prince visit
www.royaldiaries.com.

Amira raised her head and looked at him carefully and stared at the picture of him on the phone. Looked at him and stared at the phone again.

"You are a freaking prince?!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Yes."

"You were married!?"

"Widower." Karim voiced out.

"You have a kid?!"

"Yes. Samia."

"What?! How old are you?!"

"21 soon."

"And you are already a widow and a father?!"

"Yes."

"Are you going to kill me now that I know?" Amira questioned him.

"No." Karim chuckled.

She looked at him carefully.

"You are cool. Not much of an attention seeker."

"My father's trait. He lived in the states for 10 years and no one knew his secret. Except my mom and uncles and aunts."

"You didn't even last 2 months. You are so bad at secrets." Amira laughed as she went to sit on the bed.

"I know. Amira. I know you don't want to talk about it but what..."

"Leukemia and brain cancer and the doctors have no idea how much longer I have on this Earth."

"Can surgery help?"

"For the leukemia, I was told chemo and stem cell transplant. The brain, I need surgery but it's very risky and expensive. I already used my inheritance for the first time I got Leukemia." She didn't meet his gaze.

"What are you doing here then?"

"I fainted before coming to school. My body is slowly giving up." She chuckled without humor in it.

"Don't say that. You are going to do whatever it takes to get better."

"The rest of the inheritance won't even get me through chemo. My uncle is struggling with just check ups. I don't want to be a burden on them anymore."

"It's your life at stake here."

"Yes. My life. I decide what to do with it. I don't want to trouble them. I'm just going to go through radiation. If it doesn't work then that's OK."

"What if I paid for your treatment? Would you still want to do only radiation?"

"I don't want your money. I'm not a charity case."

"I know. I didn't say you were. I'm just being a friend."

"Friends don't give friends thousands of dollars for no reason." Amira bit back.
"Do you even know how much it costs? Just for the leukemia is almost a 100 000 dollars, Karim. Not to talk about a difficult operation on my brain! It's going to be heading around 700 000 dollars Karim!"

"I don't care. If it takes that much to get you better. I will get it done."

"Why are you doing this?" Amira's expression changed to sadness and confusion.

"I failed my best friend when I left matters to be. She died. I'm not failing my first friend. I won't." Karim said truthfully. He wasn't going to let her die.

If he had insisted on what was happening with Shamsiya at the very beginning of everything, things wouldn't have turned out so bad.

Amira let tears fall down her face.
She wiped her tears.

" I'm going to pay you back Karim. No matter what you say. I will pay you back."

Karim wouldn't take the money. Maybe by that time he would have left the states, but he wasn't going to fight with her on that now.

He just simply nodded.

"I know I'm acting stubborn and brave but I'm scared Karim. I'm so scared. I don't want to die. I'm just so scared." She confessed.

"Being scared doesn't make you weak, Amira. It makes you human. You are scared to die? I'm scared to the bones to even lose you. Just the thought of it makes me scared. And I just met you over a month ago. So trust me, it's normal to be scared."

She sniffed and wiped her face with her sleeves.

" Where will you get the money, Karim? "She wondered.

" My parents. "

" They'd give their money to a stranger? "

" Trust me. You are not a stranger to them. "

Since Karim entered the room he hadn't realized they were actually alone until the nurse entered the room.

" You two lovebirds should wrap it up."

Amira looked at him. He just shrugged and mouthed that 'I had to.'
She didn't say anything else.

" It's past time. You better get going." The nurse added.

"Okay. When's the next visiting?"

"Is he part of your visiting list?" The woman questioned her.

"Yes. Please add him."

"Okay then. It's Saturday. 1pm."
At that moment, Karim remembered his meeting with Z and he mentally groaned.

He'd ask her to postpone it.

"Okay. I better leave then. Goodbye Amira." Karim smiled at her.

"Bye Karim." She smiled back at him.

~

After praying Isha, he decided to call his parents and ask them if they could help him out.

He called his mother and not a moment later she had answered.

"Karim!" She screamed into his ears.

"Mama. Salaam mu Alaykum." Karim greeted her.

"Wa Alaykum Salaam. How is my baby doing? Have you eaten? Are you okay?"

"I'm not a baby anymore and I'm fine. Is dad there?"

"Yes. You want to speak to him?" Naima asked.

"Yes. Both of you actually. I'm switching to video. " He switched to video call.

He saw his mom and dad in their room, at was very early in Abu Dhabi but his mom would never miss his calls. His dad wasn't wearing a shirt but he grabbed a shirt later to wear. His mom had her hair in a bun as she looked excitedly at him.

"It feels like years since I last saw you." Naima frowned.

"You saw him just a month ago." Tawfiq said to her.

"Salaam dad." Karim greeted.

"Salaam. Kayla halakum?" (how are you) His dad asked.

His dad just wanted to annoy his mom when he spoke Arabic with him.

His mother understood Arabic but wasn't really fluent so she would get annoyed when everyone was speaking in Arabic and she couldn't reply. It could be very funny.

" Alhamdulilah. Madha eank?" (Praise be to Allah. How about you?) Karim replied.

" 'Ant 'ami ghadib lilghaya." Tawfiq chuckled.

Naima scowled.

"Of course I'm pissed. English. Please." Naima begged.

"Fine babe." Tawfiq kissed her cheeks and she smiled.

"I'm right here guys. Keep the loving for later." Karim frowned at them.

"It's 6:20am in the morning. May we know why you want to speak to us." Tawfiq questioned. He didn't like to be woken so early in the day.

"Yes. It's really simple. I want money." Karim asked.

"You have an account with money." Tawfiq answered.

He did. But that money wasn't going to be enough especially when his mother insisted they shouldn't be spoilt brats with millions of dollars in their names. So here he was with just 200,000 dollars in his name. Okay so maybe it wasn't just. Especially since his school fees had already been paid and he was literally being provided for.

His dad had more than 3 million dollars in his name in high school. Not to mention university.

Maybe because he lived alone and provided for himself. And well his parents wanted to spoil him rotten.

"It's just 200k, dad."

"I know..."

Naima cut them off.

"Just! You know how many people would kill for that money? And you Tawfiq. You are edging him on? You are going to survive with that money. I didn't have that much money when I was your age."

"Well you were not a royal mom. I am."

"Don't play that card with me." His mom warned. The last person to talk about money with was his mother.

She abhorred the subject of money. His dad did not want to be a part of the argument. But he spoke up.

"I'm sure he needs it for something important. How much do you need?"

"About 800k"

His mother began to cough loudly. After his him dad had calmed her down she looked at him wide eyed.

"Almost a million dollars, Karim! What are you using that money for?!"

Look who was talking. She had the most expensive necklace ever made in her closet. 800k was nothing.

"To help a friend. Who is very sick." Karim did not want to mention her name. His mother would just overreact to it.

"How long have you been there that you have a friend you are willing to pay 800k for?" Tawfiq wondered.

"Well. Do we know that friend?" Naima asked him.
They wouldn't stop asking until they found out.
They were acting like they couldn't get 800k in 2 seconds.

"Yes. And she is very sick."

"She? Who's that?" Tawfiq wondered but his mother seemed to have gotten it.

"Amira. She has leukemia and brain cancer. That's why I need 800k. For her treatment because they have run out of money." Karim sighed.

"Oh my God. That poor girl." Naima's face fell and Tawfiq hugged her.

"Don't worry, Karim. It will take a while to get the money from here to you. Just sign a check with any amount you need."

"My account is just 200k dad." Karim reminded him.

"My shares at CaPeCo is in your name." His dad said like he was talking about the weather.

Since when was his dad's company in his name?

"How come I didn't know?"

"Your mom thought it wasn't necessary." Tawfiq looked at Naima.

"Hey! I didn't want you going round misusing money." His mom defended.

At least he'd get the money.

"Jazak Allah khair."

"Don't worry about it. I hope she gets better." Tawfiq said.

"Yhh me too."

"Bye guys. I will call you later."

"Bye." His dad ended the call before his mother began a speech of goodbye.

He wanted to help Amira so bad that it had overshadowed anything growing in him.

But in a whole other continent, Tawfiq and Naima thought deeply about Karim. He did not even realize that he was falling in love with his first friend.

~

Here goes nothing.

Hey Z?

Karim texted her. He needed to postpone the date. Hopefully she'd understand.

Amazing. My first text from you. I feel so important to get a message from you.

I want to talk.

What about?

Before Karim replied she called him. He answered quickly.

"I needed to hear your voice. It's manliness does something to my body." She practically whispered.

Karim ignored her completely. The girl had major issues.

"I need a favor."

"A favor you say. And what favor does a crown prince want from a peasant like me?" She said with fake enthusiasm.

"I need you to postpone the meeting."

"No."

She answered so simply without giving it a second thought.

"Any other time. I just can't meet with you tomorrow at 1pm." Karim explained.

"Oh baby. I wish I could postpone it but I can't. Everything has been scheduled to the point."

"Please. I need to visit a friend at the hospital."

"ohh... Is it your sick girlfriend in the hospital? You my darling, have to postpone that." Z insisted.

"How do you know that?" Karim was shocked to say the least.

"You'd be surprised to know what I know. Call your girlfriend and tell her you just can't make it."

"I can't do that."

"Then make another time to meet her."

"It's a fixed visiting time. I can't change rules in a hospital."

"You'd be surprised what a cute face like yours and a few smiles can do. Besides if you can't flirt, there is always money to do the job. Goodbye Karim. Remember Saturday 1pm. Or else everyone will know the truth."

"Please. Just think about it. Please..."

Ping ping ping.

The call ended. Karim had no idea what he was going to do. He'd have to find a way. And fast. Saturday was just a hours away.

What at all could Z want to talk about? If not money then what?

______________________________________

My thumbs 😭😩😩oh my God. It was a really long chapter. Longest chapter in Paired so far.

Forget about Karim being prince. That's not a big secret for him like it was for his dad.
This is Karim. We might never know 🙂
Anyways any guesses what Z wants from Karim?
The right guess will get a follow from yours truly (if I'm not already following you) and a dedication on the next chapter. Yaaayyy💥✨🤸‍♀️👑😂
#VCS
#StayhomeStaysafe.

Corona is real my brothers and sisters. Don't be fooled that it isn't deadly. More than a million people all over the world have already acquired it. Stay safe. Stay home and read Wattpad, reread hidden and Exposed and vote for them chapters all.

Honestly stay safe and healthy.
Word count: 5062

Ciao❤️✨💥💞🚶‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 4K 57
[𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 #3 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨] 𖣔 It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear of the past repeating itself that haunts...
217K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
209K 13.3K 44
Abbas Abdul Rabbani, youngest Prince of Balqaas, is the most wanted bachelor in the city. But after an injury alters his appearance for life, no woma...
139K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...