[finished] Am I Worth It (Nor...

By whitewolf_warrior

The art is mine Don't read it's very bad....QwQ It's a North Korea's AU.... I own the art, not the character... More

Should I Go?
The slumber party
The Nightmare
What happened?
School
bad school day
Bored
trouble
Project Problems
Problems when absent
Not a chapter just drawings
Oh No
what happened
Flashbacks
Christmas
A Pleasant Surprise
The Bad Forest
Not again...
South Korea!
W-what?!?
I'm back
Stuck
Smol
School Again?
Happiness doesn't last forever
Sad Week
Finding South Korea
sadness spreads
Pain & Suffering
traitor part 1
Hunger
Traitor part 2
Quiet pain
The plan
Blinding Pain
Plan going into Action
I got tagged
Breaking Point
Hope
The rescue
Bonus chapter
Worries
Hospital
Afraid
Meal
Back Home
Q&A
Welcome back
Recovery
Confession?
Movie night
Visiting
Curious New Zealand
Drawing
Hanging out
Ame's Problems
bonus chapter 2
Pancakes with Flashbacks
arrival
Someone New
bonus chapter 3
passing time
horrible incident
Bonus chapter 4
Deal
Announcement
Reunion
Taiwan's return
Bonus chapter 5
Different...
Carnival!
The Surprise
Epilogue
author's note
New Story is out!

sleepy

1.3K 51 161
By whitewolf_warrior

North Korea's POV:

I was taking care of New Zealand and Australia. They both were asking me questions of what happened. I ignore the question by tagging Australia and started running. "You'll have to catch me first!" I told them. I wasn't really comfortable doing this but didn't wanted to worry the kids.

Australia looked at New Zealand and they both nodded as a silent agreement on working together. They both started chasing me. South chuckled and ran next to me. I looked at him and we did our own silent agreement. South slowed down to Australia and New Zealand's speed. He then proceeded to go slower while being in front of them.

They tried going around him but South blocked them. I can hear them grunt before they looked at each other and then they nodded before running around South. New Zealand went to the left while Australia went to the right. South tried to block them both before falling down with a thud over the green, soft, grass. "Oh no, I have fallen! Such tragedy!" South said sarcastically while faking to faint on the ground. "Nooo! South Korea!" I responded, "I shall take revenge!"

I turned around and ran to Australia and New Zealand. They shriek in surprised before I, gently as possible, pounced on them. I tickled them both and they started laughing out loud. They wiggled and squirmed underneath me as they tried to escape my tickles.

"These are for killing my dear brother!" I said as I tickled them more. They laughed out, "S-stop! hahaha! No m-ha-more hahaha! We haha are s-sor-ha-ry!" I ignore them and continued to tickle them and they laughed out more. They had small tears on their eyes on how much they're laughing. As soon as I heard them start wheezing I slowly stopped tickling them.

They slowly stop laughing as they took in deep breaths. I heard South chuckle before I heard his steps coming to me. "You might have overdone it though," South commented as he sat down next to me. Australia and New Zealand were still on the ground facing up, slightly giggling as they try to calm down.

(Time skip)

The sun started to set down. The sky had a nice yellow, orange, and red colors. New Zealand and Australia fell asleep not long ago. They were exhausted from playing outside. I would be lying if I said I wasn't. It was fun playing with them a little. It gave me a little part of the childhood I never had.

South Korea picked up New Zealand and I picked up Australia. South went to the house first. With Australia in my arms I went to pick up Australia's kangaroo stuffed toy. I'm sure he wouldn't want anything to happen to his favorite stuffed animal.

I turned around to put Australia to bed when I saw France and a very tired Britain. France had a gentle smile on her face and Britain had a smaller sad smile. "You are very good with children North," France said sweetly. I felt myself blush a little but not enough to show. "I'm not sure that I'm that good," I akwardly responded. "None sense, we been watching you a while," Britain tiredly said. France hummed in agreement. I felt myself blush a little more and felt myself grow shy. They saw me playing like a small child. I don't let anyone but South and small children see me like that. "You're probably better at taking are of them than me," Britain quietly whispered. "Mon amour, that's not true, you are good father you are just tired right now. Let's go inside and rest up, you'll feel better in the morning," France responded before sending a gentle kiss on Britain's forehead.

Britain nodded and went inside. I shyly went inside as well. "Don't be so embarrassed North, there's nothing to be ashamed of being friendly to children. In fact I enjoy that trait you have," France said with her smile. I calmed down a bit. France always seem to know what to say. My blush went away as I started walking again.

I took the sleeping Australia to his room. I carefully set him on his bed. I then grabbed a blanket and put it over his small body. I then put his kangaroo next to him where his hands are. He grabbed it and hugged his kangaroo close to his chest. I smiled at the small country. I got up, turned off the light, and then left the room after I closed the door.

I went to New Zealand's room to see if I can find South Korea. The door was left open with the lights on. I went inside and saw South passed out in the edge of New Zealand's bed. New Zealand was tucked in next to him. I sighed and went over to pick my brother up bridal style since I can't pick him up any other way.

I was leaving and went to France to say that we are going to leave. I found her walking in the hallway, she probably came from her room. "Hey France, we are going to leave," I said. She looked at me and responded, "oh no, I can't let you do that. It's too dark right now and you're probably tired. Please stay for the night." I sighed and agreed.

France said she will get me and my brother some more comfortable clothes. She went to America's room and I heard some talking and shuffling. After a while she came out with some clothes. She had two shirts, a blue one and a red one. She also had two gray sweat pants. "Here have these. Mon petit America outgrown those. They should fit you two," France said as she gave me the clothes. I thanked her before taking the clothes and the sleeping South to the bathroom.

I first changed South without waking him up because I didn't want to disturb his sleep. Then I changed. South is taller than me and the clothes fit him well. But the clothes on me were baggy and looser. They were bigger than me by a little. I sighed annoyed that it didn't fit me. I guess I can't do much.

I picked up South and walked out. France said that she already has the sleeping mattresses. She says there's one in America's room and the other in Canada's. I decided to take South to America's since they are best friends.

I went to America's room an saw America wrapped around in a blanket. He looked at me as a set South in the mattress and put a blanket over him. I then walk to America and sat down next to him.

"So how did it go?" I asked akwardly. "It went better than I thought," America responded, "dad actually asked for forgiveness, and he is going to see a therapist now." America had a small smile. "Thank you North," he said and that caught me off guard. "Why are you thanking me?" I asked confused. America chuckled a little before responding, "if you didn't check on me and defended me, I would probably be beat up and wouldn't have solved this problem if you didn't interfere on time." I hummed after listening to him.

It was getting late and I said goodnight to America before leaving. I went to Canada's room. I said goodnight to him too before going to the mattress on the floor and going to sleep. Before I slept, I had a small smile on my face.

Me is getting writer's block and it sucks! And I'm too lazy to double check this chapter

And also

When did I received Soo many views!?! Wow thank you guys! Your support has helped me have the motivation to write this story! Thank you!

To celebrate this I'll shall do another Q&A

Talking about Q&A's let me answer these

Britain: I know that now thanks to France. I feel very sad and depressed but I'm going to see a therapist now.

~•~

South: I'm doing good!

North: I'm doing good too and I only did what others would have done in my place *blushing a little due to the praise*

~•~

America: Thank you but I still feel insecure about them. I feel bad now to have been soo rude to North at first, I just really thought he was bad. I'm doing better now thanks for asking!!

~•~

New Zealand: thank you! I like being the cute sibling! *Smiles happily*

Australia: thank you! You kinda sound like mom though because she says that all the time. Ray is doing great he just ate an egg and is just chilling in his cage!

New Zealand: I'm doing good! *Happily plays with her kiwi bird*

Well that's all hope you enjoyed the chapter
Au revoir!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 459 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
4.2K 192 39
It was summer and the countryhumans decide to go on a vacation. 9 countries, America, Russia, China, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Ca...
17.9K 1.1K 41
A school AU. I know, totally original. Give me a chance, though, maybe you'll like what I have to offer. And if not, check out some of my other books...
7.9K 143 40
Sequel to the book 1945 Art made by: @YunJins_Polearm Germany with his boyfriend Poland were having a regular day at their new workspace.. suddenly o...