Dangerous In Black (four)

De hals20t

Alejandro Martini has always been in charge of the business side of things; handling the deals and the money... Mais

Dangerous In Black (B4) Alejandro's Treasure
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Quick Question
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Author's Ending Note
More
More Part 2

Fifteen

7.5K 349 15
De hals20t

Rome

She had been waking up in Alejandro's arms for three days now. Three days since she had to get over her nerves and tell him she was okay with him lying down beside her. She shook her head, she had no idea men were so dense...... she'd given him so many clues but nope, he just straight up ignored them. Rome rolled her eyes at the memories before she felt him shift beside her.

Her attention zeroed in on his sculpted jaw and neat scruff that was covering it. His grey eyes firmly shut as his pink lips were parted cutely, Rome would have giggled but held it in as her finger gently trailed his relaxed cheek gently. He was always so serious, Rome knew it was just his demeanor not that it bothered her, she'd grown accustomed to it and could always read his expressions by his eyes. Five minutes later, Rome felt his fingers brushing her side slowly and she smiled knowingly.

"Hi," she mumbled.

"Good morning," his deep baritone emanated through the room.

"You didn't wake up early today," she noticed.

Alejandro sighed, "You were too comfy," he mumbled.

Rome chuckled as he cuddled into her,

حبيبتى

(my love) she whispered.

Alejandro hummed an answer.

"I'm hungry,"

Alejandro popped an eye open, "Do you want me to come with you?" He asked.

Rome smiled, shaking her head, "No, you sleep, I'll see you later"

She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face before wrapping herself in a robe over her pajamas. She entered the kitchen to see Laya's back to her own.

"Good morning," Rome chirped.

"Hiiiiii!!!" Laya answered exclaimed.

Rome noticed her stomach beginning to show and smiled when she noticed Laya rub it.

"What are you making?"Rome asked.

"An omelet, do you want one?" She asked.

Rome shook her head, not wanting Laya to be on her feet much longer, "It's alright, I'll just eat cereal for now; where are Alessando and Elliot?" She asked.

Laya rolled her eyes, "Asleep."

Rome chuckled, "So is Alejandro,"

Rome took a seat beside her as the two ate in silence, "Do you know what gender you're having yet?"

Laya shook her head, "Not yet actually,"

Rome nods, blushing at the next question she wanted to ask. She'd lived with her father and only her father for the majority of her life and still, she was completely naive to most of the outside world. Rome hardly knew what was what but she was free now and was making it her mission to learn anything she could.

"Laya, t-this is a personal question," she trailed off.

Laya smiled encouragingly, "Okay, shoot."

"I don't know much, u-uhh my father practically sheltered me my whole life , and um, I wanted to ask, in your relationship with Alessando and Elliot.... how do y-you k-know.....have s-sex?"

At the end of her ramble Rome felt as thought she'd crossed a line but she took a cautious peek at Laya who was just smiling, "Well, there are multiple ways....."

Rome's eyebrows lifted to her hairline and a deep blush covered her cheeks at Laya's vivid descriptions.

"How does no one feel left out?" Rome asked.

Laya smiled, "It takes a lot of communication, if something is bothering any of us, we have to speak up and work through it together,"

Rome nodded understanding, "I'm sorry I pried...."

Laya took her hand, "Are you kidding! I didn't mind at all!"

Rome helped Laya with her dishes before the two decided to go to the gym. Rome had skipped her way upstairs to change, to find Alejandro still fast asleep before she changed into the workout clothes she'd bought when she'd gone shopping and hurried down to see Laya waiting for her. Rome loved the gym, she loved having the freedom to practice, to be able to defend herself. Her father had been adamant that she just be the best wife but here, Rome was treated as an equal, she still had to pinch herself at times.

Rome lined herself up next to Laya as both shot at targets, Rome quickly noticed Laya's precision as she shot two bullets through the same hole, Rome's mouth agape as Laya continued to astonish her.

"How'd you...... How are you so good at this?" Rome murmured.

"It took awhile," she chuckled, "Hey you're not too bad yourself, I'm impressed!" Laya grinned.

"Thanks!" Rome beamed.

Moments later both women sat on one of the benches, with cups of water in their hands.
"How'd you, Elliot and Alessando meet?" Rome asked.

Laya smiled giggling, before she began her story, Rome held her breath, she couldn't believe Laya and Elliot had been victims of human trafficking and further more everything that came after it.

"So you go on a lot of assignments then?" Rome probed.

Laya suddenly looked bashful, "Yeah, the ones that Allegro needs someone dead,"

Laya seemed to be gauging her reaction, "So an assassin?" Rome asked.

Laya nods, fiddling with her fingers, "I hope you don't feel weird around me now, I don't want you to hate me or anything, I promise I....."

"Laya," Rome cut her off .

"I've been sheltered, but I knew what my father does, what his associates do. I know the business and I won't judge you."

Laya looked like Rome had just ceased all her worries, "Good, cause I really enjoy your company and I know we'll be best friends soon enough!"

Rome felt her face light up, she'd never had a best friend and beamed at the fact that Laya wanted to be hers.

"Come on, we should get changed before lunch."

Rome nodded as she and Laya left the gym before walking back towards the house where Rome caught sight of one of the twins approaching them. Rome furrowed her brows, unable to tell whether it was Arturo or Alessando.

"There you two are, everyone's been asking for you,"

Laya smiled, "What's for lunch?"

"Homemade pizza,"

At that Rome's stomach grumbled as Laya cheered, "Finally!"

When they were earshot Rome leaned, "Which two was that?"

Laya chuckled, "Arturo."

Rome wouldn't have known, "How can you tell?" She asked.

"What do you mean? They're so different!"

Rome gave her a straight face, to which Laya burst into laughter, "I don't know really, I can just tell— but don't worry, even Greece still gets confused sometimes."

Rome nods before they entered the kitchen and were greeted by smiling faces.

Alejandro was among them and quickly Rome found a seat beside him, happy he was finally up.

"How was your morning?" He asked.

"Good, I was at the gym with Laya,"

"Had fun?" He asked.

She smiled nodding before Dallas offered her a piece of pizza.

"Did you have a good nap?" She asked.

"eh, I missed you," he mumbled.

"but you were asleep!" Rome giggled.

Alejandro smiled, "Yeah so, I can miss you all I want."

"Ladies and gentlemen it's a miracle!" Rome turned her attention to the twin who had spoken, Alessando she quickly noticed as Elliot sat on his lap.

"Alejandro just smiled."

Rome nearly coughed on her pizza as she held back a laugh.

At being outed, Alejandro suddenly frowned all remnants of said smile disappearing.

"Ha ha very funny."

and Rome giggled.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

323K 6.4K 29
An influential and powerful figure, a strong-headed and stubborn lawyer, and a rocky start that binds them together. Catalina has always had a hear...
1.2K 112 43
When Silvio, son of the billionaire mafia family, Mancini, is set to take the throne after a tragedy hit the family. But he never meant to laid his e...
383 75 31
After growing tired of her days being the same, Sabrina Rhodes was ready to immerse herself back into the criminal life she knew all too well. She wa...
416K 10.5K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...