Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

50

1.5K 38 3
By Sweet_Sydney14

The sun had set and Jessica had decided to sleep on the couch instead of the guest bedroom.

"Here." Bobby handed Sam a beer.

"Thanks." Sam popped the cap off and quickly took a drink.

"How ya doing by the way?" Bobby asked.

"Uh, I'm fine." Sam lied. He knew he was far from fine.

Bobby looked at Sam and sighed. "That's good."

Behind Bobby, Lucifer stuck a fireplace poker into the man's chest. Sam flinched.

"Sam?" Bobby raised a brow.

"I'm good, it's okay." Sam lied again.

Bobby opened his mouth to say something when his phone cut him off. "Hello?" Bobby answered. "Jody Mills?"

Sam stared at Bobby as the man hung up after his conversation.

"Well, either she's nuts or something's going on over at Sioux Falls general hospital. Could be a Leviathan."

Sam nodded his head.

"Listen, I don't want to burst your bubble but—"

"It's okay Bobby, go. I'll watch the phones."

Bobby said his goodbye and left the house. Leaving Jessica and Sam to watch the place.

"Looks like it's just you and me now." Lucifer had a white cloth in his hands. He took it and began to wipe the blood off of the poker.

~<•>~

"Mmm." Jessica's eyes fluttered open as she stretched. When she sat up, her hair fell down in front of her face. "Pfft." Jessica blew her hair out of her eyes and looked around the room. It was quiet.

"Sam?" Jessica called out. She received no answer. "Where the hell is he?"

Just then, lights panned across the room and Jessica stood up.

"Hello?" Deans voice came from the front door.

"Dean?" Jessica called out. She watched as the man popped his head into the living room. "Back so soon? Aww did you miss me?"

Dean chuckled. "Very funny. Where's Sam?"

"You don't know where he is?" Jessica asked.

Dean shut his eyes and muttered something under his breath.

"What is it?" Jessica placed her hand on Dean's arm.

"I-I gotta go. Stay here, I'll be right back I promise." Dean quickly left Bobby's house.

Jessica watched as the man left in a hurry. "I'll just be here, waiting." The girl sighed. When she closed the door, her phone began to ring.

"Hello?" Jessica answered.

"Jess," Bobby sounded out of breath. "I need you to leave the house ASAP. Meet me at the Riverside motel."

"Bobby, I don't unders—"

"Just do it, Jess! Please!"

"O-okay." Jessica grabbed a pair of keys off of the nightstand next to the couch. "I'll see you in a bit." Jessica hung up and headed outside.

~<•>~

"How are you Sam, really?" Dean asked as he drove Sam and himself back to Bobby's.

"In all honesty," Sam lightly chuckled. "I'm actually fine. I don't hear anything nor see anything out of the ordinary anymore."

"That's good." Dean smiled. Once they pulled up to Bobby's place his smile faded. "Oh no." Both boys got out of the car quickly and looked towards the charred house.

"Bobby!" Sam called out.

"Jess!" Dean yelled. None of them received an answer.

"That place was torched. Somebody knew what they were doing." Dean said.

"You think Bobby and Jess were back there?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Dean replied. "Check the other side of the house I'll check Bobby's shop." Dean got out his phone and made his way towards the shop. He dialed Bobby's number and held the phone up to his ear. There was a beep as the call went straight to voicemail.

"You cannot be in that crater back there." Dean started. "I can't—if you and Jess are gone, I swear I am going to strap my 'beautiful mind' brother into the car, and I'm gonna drive us off the pier." Deans voice began to shake as he spoke. "You asked me how I was doing? Well, not good. Now, you said you'd be here. Where are you?" Dean slowly lowered his phone and hung up. The man's heart began to race as he tried not to think of the worse.

"Bobby!" Sams voice echoed throughout the junk yard.

"Bobby?!" Dean began to walk towards the junk yard now.

As Dean walked closer, he could hear someone talking to Sam.

"Son of a bitch." Dean ran back to the Impala and grabbed a shot gun. Then he ran back towards the junk yard and saw a man standing a few feet away from Sam. Dean cocked the gun and fired right into the man's head.

"Ugh!" The man's body jerked from the blast but did not fall. The wound in his head leaked black goo.

Dean stood there in shock. "These things don't die?!"

The man looked at Dean and tilted his head back to reveal rows of teeth and a slit tongue. He rushed over towards Dean and ripped the gun out of his grasp. Then, he grabbed his jacket and tossed him towards a car. The windshield cracked and Dean fell to the ground.

"Ahh!" Dean yelled in pain as his leg broke. He tried to drag himself up to stand but it was no use. But, he did see the controls for one of the cranes that the Leviathan was standing under.

Sam ran towards the Leviathan and punched his face. Then he looked up at the car hanging above him and looked at his brother. "Dean! Now!"

Just as Dean released the car, the Leviathan stood up and swung a pipe at Sam's head.

Sam's head whipped to the side and he fell down onto the ground unconscious.

The Leviathan looked up just in time for the car to crush him. Black goo oozed from underneath.

Dean dragged himself near his brother and tried to get him to wake up.

"Sam. Sammy?!" Dean shook his brother. "Hey, come on, now. Come on, I'm the one with the broken leg." Dean hissed in pain. "You gotta carry me! Sam?!" Dean groaned and took out his phone and dialed 9-1-1.

~<•>~

Jessica pulled up to the Riverside motel and walked towards room twenty three. She knocked and listened as someone on the other side of the door unlocked it.

"Oh thank god!" Bobby grabbed Jessica into his arms and hugged her.

"Hi Bobby." Jessica was caught off guard. She slowly pulled away from the man and looked at him. "Why am I here?"

"You're here because I ran into a Leviathan problem at Sioux Falls General hospital. I wanted you safe before anything bad happened. I knew they might've gone back to my place."

"Well, what about Sam and Dean? Dean went to go after his brother and told me he'd be back."

"There at Sioux Falls." Bobby replied.

"Well then we gotta get them out of there before something else happens."

"Wait," Bobby rummaged through a bag and handed Jessica a nurses outfit. "You're gonna need this as cover."

"Alright." Jessica quickly walked towards the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She got undressed and put on her new clothes. When she walked out, Bobby was wearing a nice suit. "Well look at you." Jessica smiled at Bobby. "You look like James Bond."

Bobby lightly chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Come on, let's go."

"Let's." Jessica followed Bobby out of the room and towards his car. Then, the two took off towards Sioux Falls General hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 16 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
140K 3.6K 25
Rachael grew up with a bunch of hunters. All the kids there either had a family member on a hunt or their parents were killed in a hunt. Rachael'...
100K 2K 38
Ever since you were seven you knew something was up with Dean Winchester. You were childhood friends for a couple of months and then just poof? He ge...
5.3K 359 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...