[✓] complete ༄ ab6ix

Від midzynite

˚✧₊⁎ 𝐀𝐁𝟔𝐈𝐗 ⁎⁺˳✧༚ 「 completed 」 ❝life feels so complete when we're together, i love that feeling. ❞ 《 hig... Більше

complete
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

thirty one

124 7 1
Від midzynite

+ nothing without you

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"it's our school dance tonight, and i have never been this nervous for something." dahee paces around.

"dahee, sweetie, you're not even performing anymore. it's us performing." woong chuckles softly. "no need to be nervous for us."

"we cant help it." i shrugged. "we're excited for you guys and we're nervous for you guys at the same time."

"we'll be fine, yoomi." youngmin patted my head. "just.. make sure you listen to our songs' lyrics."

"do all of them have special meanings behind it?" i asked the boys, and they all nodded as a response.

"oh definitely yooyoo," daehwi grins. "not all these songs are written by me."

youngmin and woong begin to chuckle as woojin and donghyun seem shy. i looked at the two and understood why daehwi said that.

"uhh.. anyways, we hope you guys enjoy it. we wanted to surprise you with what we came up with, which is why you haven't heard it yet." donghyun smiles.

"definitely excited!!" dahee exclaims. "now if you don't mind, yoomi and i are gonna go ahead and get ready tonight. we wanna look our best for this school dance/concert, and we wanna make it a memorable night."

"we'll see you guys later?" i say to all of them, and they nod with smiles while looking at me.

i looked at woojin, who was fidgeting and looking down at the ground. it seemed like something was bothering him, and i'm not sure what. we haven't really talked the past few days ever since i left him on that "cliffhanger".

"we'll go ahead to to get ready and probably rehearse a bit, even though we're the last performers of the night." woong says as all of them begin to take off.

looking back at them take off, i looked at woojin, who coincidentally also looked back. immediately, i turned back around and kept walking, and from here it's as if i felt woojin's sigh before he continued to walk with the boys.

"yoomi, are you sure you're good? you looked a bit down earlier." dahee said, concerned.

"no i'm fine, really, it's just— i haven't talked to your brother yet."

"and... why is that?" she asked.

"it's not that i'm scared to, it's just— i'm afraid because i keep on delaying things, he probably changed his mind." i say.

when it comes to committing to certain things, all my insecurities pop out, and it gets me worried. i always tend to have the what if's and the maybes, and i know i shouldn't think like that.

"yoomi, just trust me when i say this. when my brother sticks his mind to one thing, he will stick to that one thing until he finally gets a confirmation that this is this, this is that, if you know what i mean." dahee says, only confusing me a bit, and she sees that.

"oh gosh yoo," she facepalms while chuckling. "what i'm trying to say is, he has mind stuck onto you, and because he does, he will not just remove you out of his mind just like that because he already showed that he is fully committed to you, and only you."

"okay but i'm just really insecure and—"

"yoomi, everyone has their insecurities and that's okay." she smiled at me to reassure me. "woojin definitely had his insecurities with donghyun and youngmin liking you the same time he did."

"woah, i just took that in." dahee says in amusement. "3 boys have truly fell in love with you, and you only had the choice of choosing one."

"okay stop, you saying that will only make me feel sad for donghyun and youngmin." yoomi pushes dahee jokingly. "anyways, let's get into our dorm and get ready.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

no ones pov

it's kinda funny right? a whole university hosted a school dance, when normally universities don't do that. well, what do you expect from performing art students who love to sing and dance?

as yoomi and dahee are finally ready to go and see the school concert and to party, dahee makes sure that yoomi is prepared.

"hey yoomi, you don't like surprises but you don't mind them right?" dahee asked before they head in.

"ummm i guess so.." she awkwardly chuckled.

"okay good, cause you will like what you'll see."

the two girls entered the school concert/dance area, presenting the 5 boys on stage, ready to perform and everyone crowding them.

"hi yooyoo! this one is for you! a special someone dedicated "shining stars" to you, please enjoy everyone!" daehwi introduced their first song and they immediately began.

looking all five boys, yoomi was definitely proud to be friends with all of them. she's proud of daehwi and donghyun for how much they've grown from high school, proud of youngmin because he became more open to everything, dahee is definitely proud of woong, and looking at woojin, he seems to be more comfortable now than he was at his practices.

yoomi couldn't help but just look at him the whole time. his rap, his dance skills, his stage presence was beyond amazing. of course, she thought the others were pretty amazing as well, but woojin... she knew he was basically the whole package.

after a while, they performed the rest of their songs, or let's say their "album", and dahee even had a song dedicated to her too, because of woong.

and after many performers performed, the concert was finally done and now they can just party.

"um wait, were actually not done yet." woong said in the mic and everyone turned around. "we wanted to use this time for everyone to get with their loved ones. we'll be playing the audio of our song, nothing without you."

"it's a slow song, basically explaining the feelings of one person, who cannot live without their loved one because without them, they're basically nothing. they are the only reason they feel complete which is why they want them by their side forever." donghyun said.

"who does this apply to out of all of you guys?!?" someone yelled in the crowd.

"definitely woojin right??" someone else yelled.

"haha you're not wrong!" daehwi yelled back at them. "play it dj!"

the boys got off the stage and approached dahee and yoomi. "i love the vibe daehwi, you wrote the lyrics right?"

"yes and another person helped me too." daehwi smiled. "not that i can relate to these lyrics but it's based on my observations..."

daehwi elbowed woojin, signalling him to approach yoomi and talk to her while the vibe is right.

woojin and yoomi look up at each other while the rest of them slowly leave their sights.

"so.. you hear the lyrics to this song huh," woojin said. "it's kinda cheesy to say, but basically this whole song explains that i really am nothing without you."

"woojin..."

"no seriously though, i know i'm never one to really mean what i say when i'm affectionate, but like i mean it.. A LOT this time." woojin shyly laughs while looking at the floor. "i couldn't stand not talking to you for days."

"i... feel the same way.." yoomi says shyly. "i'm sorry i left you hanging. i just didn't know what to prepare for or—"

woojin interrupts her with a hug. she felt flustered at first but she eventually hugged him back. "yoomi, you don't have to prepare for anything in life all the time." he lets go of the hug and smiles at her.

"sometimes you gotta just go with the flow y'know? it works out like that most of the time."

"well woojin... you can ask me again if you want." yoomi again said shyly. he completely understood and smiled.

"well yoomi, do you want to be my girl—"

"yes." she immediately answered. "is it too strong for me to say that i really love you?"

"no because i completely love you too, and you are definitely something apart of my life that completes me." woojin says happily. yoomi smiles at him and hugs him one last time.

she looks up at the ceiling, directing towards the sky technically, and says, "mom and dad! i completed my life puzzle! i found the last thing that can really complete my life!"

woojin smiles at the joy he sees in yoomi. he's never really had this much excitement in himself and it's honestly been a while since he's really felt something this strong. in this moment, he thinks everything he's feeling right now is much stronger than what he felt in the past.

their friends from afar watch their two friends give each other happiness after the song ended.

"i think it's our cue to stop watching them!!" daehwi chuckled. "let's go party guys!"

daehwi, woong and dahee went ahead of the crew but youngmin noticed donghyun was still there. immediately, youngmin knew whats up.

"it kinda hurts y'know.." donghyun said with a painful smile. "but i'm honestly so happy for both of them. they really deserve each other."

"i know.. i know it hurts donghyun, trust me. i almost feel you with that one." youngmin admits. "but as long as they're happy, that's all the matters right?"

youngmin gives donghyun a pat on the shoulder. "let's go follow the rest of them."

with youngmin and donghyun following the rest of their friends, yoomi and woojin tagged along too. everyone saw them and was honestly so happy to see how happy they looked after clearing things up.

"yoomi, i told you that you'll be able to do it before school ends." dahee said, smiling. "i believed that some boy out there will complete the happiness you need in your life, and it turns out, it's my brother."

"i'm glad you too met," she added. "you two are honestly what i needed to see."

yoomi smiles at dahee's comment. after everything that just happened, and everything she was thinking about before, she honestly believes that this is truly her happiness now.

her parents often told her that believing your happy and continue to stay positive, will only
make it true that it will stay this way. despite her insecurities, she always had that one part i  her heart where she believed she will find the right happiness at the right time.

tonight has really proved it to her.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

haha finished writing this chapter at 4am but hey, sorry again for my lack of updating uGH even in quarantine i'm busy !!!

second update will be tmrw or in a few days!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.7K 374 28
"we had so much together." in which they count the ABCs. Started: 170821 Ended: 180623 (unedited)
467K 26.8K 41
[COMPLETED] y r u guys still reading this Changbin feels attracted to the newly hired barista who always wears a beanie at a cafe he's a regular at...
144K 6.3K 52
"I'm eighteen years old and haven't done anything with my life... I don't have someone who I can make happy every day," "Jay-ah, you don't need to wo...
82.3K 1.8K 22
*some mature themes, you've been warned :)* "daddy, there she is! go talk to the pretty lady!" "daddy, is she gonna be my mummy?" "hey! what's up?" "...