Just kiss me

Da RealityRuinedMyLife7

I hate him. He hates me. There's nothing more to it. There's no chemistry between us, we don't secretly love... Altro

Just kiss me chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5(edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Is this where it all ends?
Chapter 32 -I trusted you.
Chapter 33-did you miss me?
Chapter 33- Did you miss me? (re-upload)
Chapter 34-Can you pick me up at the police station?
Chapter 35-I do
Chapter 36 (WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME. XD)
Introduction to the sequel.
Important announcement

Epilogue

6.1K 189 27
Da RealityRuinedMyLife7

"Jason wake up... you can't sleep in every single god damn lecture." I sigh as I knock him slightly.

"Okay okay..." He sighs as he opens one of his eyes slowly.

He quickly leans over to kiss my lips before I block them quickly with my hand.

"Pay attention to the lecture."

"But I can't when my beautiful girlfriend is sitting right next to me." He winks.

I hit him with my text book as I move to the seat next to me away from him. It's my second year in Stanford and my grades are falling because of this idiot.

If your wondering how dumbass Jason got into Stanford don't even ask me.

I didn't even know he was coming to Stanford. He never told anyone and shouted out the announcement 2 weeks before college started.

"Okay that's it for today." The professor sighs as he gathers his books.

"Come on it's just one lecture Becca..."

"Every lecture counts Jason."

"Okay come on lets get out of here I'm hungry." He grins as he grabs my bag and swings it around his shoulder whilst taking my hand.

"I'm not hungry." I say as my stomach grumbles.

Amazing timing body.

"Lets go." He says as he kisses my forehead.

We walk out of the room and he guides me to his car. We walk in a comfortable silence side by side to the parking lot.

"So when are we getting married?" He grins.

"Jason." I groan as I hit him with my books.

"Fu... you really need to stop doing that man." He groans as he rubs his shoulder.

"What do you want to name our daughter?" He asks.

"Jason why are you even thinking about th-"

"I want to name her Anna." He smiles.

"Hell no we're naming her Willow."

"Willow? No what the heck Anna's more of a normal name not a god damn tree." He replies.

"Willow is a really pre... Jason why are we talking about this." I groan.

"Why are you so certain were going to get married? For all I know I could fall for Marcus in my lectures or John my neighbour. Who says I'll marry you?" I grin.

He puts a hand on the right side of his chest with a hurt expression. "Can you hear that? It's my heart breaking."

I take his hand and put it onto the left side of his chest. "Your heart is on the left side you dimwit."

"I'm not going to fall in love with another girl when I have you in my arms. I'm not going anywhere and I'm sure you can't resist me either. I mean come on your obsessed with me." He laughs.

I push him away, groan and walk away.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." He laughs as he catches up to me and drapes an arm around my shoulders.

I roll my eyes as I cross my arms against my chest. This is how it's been for the past few months. All he talks about is getting married and I'm scared shitless that he's going to propose now. We're too young and also it's too early.

Why is he even thinking about this now.

"I swear one of these days I'm going to propose to you. You better be ready to scream yes." He laughs as he opens the car door.

"You are kidding me right?" I laugh.

"Who says I'll say yes?"

"Of course you'll say yes."

"We'll see." I laugh.

"You will say yes... right?" He asks as he gets into the drivers seat.

"Maybe."

"Oh come on Rebecca..." He whines.

"Just shut up and drive."

8 Years later.

"Daddy can you keep your toes still please?" Alexa sighs.

"Alexa I told you I don't like purple" Jason groans as he wiggles his toes.

I laugh to myself as I set down my apron and walk over to the sofa. Alexa is currently painting Jason's toenails with sparkly purple nail varnish while Jason's sorting out some paper work.

"Your going to be away on a business trip next week right?" I ask as I sit down onto the sofa.

"Yeah I'm going for a week so you better take care of your mom Alexa she's going to be missing me a lot." He smiles as he ruffles her hair.

She nods as he closes the nail polish bottle and disappears upstairs.

"You better not miss me too much." He smiles as he sits beisde me and kisses my cheek.

"Oh trust me I wont." I laugh.

"Do you know when the moment I actually fell in love with you was?"  He asks.

"Why are you suddenly asking me that?" I laugh.

"I don't know I just think I never actually told you." I smiles.

"Okay then tell me." I reply as I glance at him curiously.

"First it started off as a joke to just get you too fall in love with me because you spilt coke on me. I wanted revenge on you because you ruined my designer shirt but honestly I think it was just an excuse I made to get closer to you. I fell in love with you the minute I actually saw you. I just never realised because I was a dumb horny ass teenager." He laughs.

"I don't regret it though." I smile.

"Regret what?"

"Ruining your shirt."

"I'm happy you did too." He smiles as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"I told you we would get married." He grins.

"I never said we wouldn't."

"Yes you did. I remember that day clearly. We were walking to my car and you said that you could fall in love with your neighbour or Marc-"

I place my lips onto his and smile as he kisses back.

"I love you." He smiles as he stares into my eyes.

"I love you too."

"Ew...." I hear a high pitched tone from Alexa from behind me.

"What do you mean ew? I kiss your mom all the time." Jason snorts.

She comes to sit onto my lap as she wraps her arms around my neck. "Hey she's mine." Jason groans.

"I want a hug from her too."

"I get more than hugs from your mom." He winks.

I slap him on the shoulder and shove him off the sofa and smile at Alexa. "Don't listen to your dad okay?"

"Okay." She smiles back.

I laugh as I glance at Jason walking off to his office room with a frown on his face and smile. "You should go and give dad a hug too. He's pretty jealous right now." I laugh.

She jumps off my shoulder and runs off into the direction of Jason and after a minute I hear a lot of laugher coming from the room.

This is what happiness is like. This is what my parent's never had and this is what I always wanted. Never in my dreams did I expect myself to be in this position I never thought I deserved it. But now I have a beautiful daughter and an amazing husband in my life.

And I could not be any more grateful.

OMG OMG MG OGM THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS IT'S REALLY OVER GUYS ITS REALLY OVERRRR... ._.

I'm sorry if the epilouge sucked but I just really wanted to upload it and it broke my heart to just leave JKM like this. BUT I hope you guys are excited for the sequel because I am~~~~

THANK YOU GUYS TO STICKING WITH ME AND SUPPORTING JKM.

Goodbye Rebecca and Jason. Thank you for all you've done.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

48.6K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
393K 16.8K 43
I meet him at the right time. Or a completely wrong one, depending on the perspective you look from. I am not the one to fall head over heels in love...
425 18 37
He can be so nice, then so mean. He can care and protect, make you laugh, and at the same time play games with your head. And after he's done with th...
5.4K 723 40
And we are put on this earth, a little space beyond us. With the possibility that we might learn to bare the beams of love. And I'd love to learn tha...