Chapter 4 (edited)

"So he mentioned it.?"

Anna looks at me and nods slowly as she wipes off the smudges underneath her eyes.

Anna had to make a huge choice that was going to interfere with her life forever including Jason's. He completely ruined everything for Anna and everything was getting a whole lot better since this happened  around a year ago.

I wasn't there at the time when this happened  but I heard so many rumours about what had happened I knew exactly what happened before Anna even told me herself.

At the night of one of Jason's parties Anna had gotten drunk (like always) and ended up sleeping with Jason. Not much of a shocker but it turned out to be when she found out that she was pregnant. Anna had gotten an abortion as soon as she found out she had a baby. I know I'm probably stating this like Anna get's pregnant every week but at the time it was shocking but now it's just that past. It's behind us.

Well not until Jason brought it up.

"Hey do you hear that?" Anna asks.

I start to hear a lot of mumbling outside of the bathroom so I open the door and peek my head through the door to get a better view of who's having the catfight today.

I then see something I didn't quite expect to see.

Jason?

 Jason's POV

 "Go already."

"No are you crazy?"

"You said you wanted to go 10 SECONDS AGO?"

"People can change."

"Not that quickly."

"It's possible Matthew."

"Is there something wrong?" Miss Clark asks.

"No sir." Me and Matt reply in unison.

Matt starts to pinch me and kicks me under the table so I bite my tongue from screaming because this guy does some pretty hard core kicks. He starts kicking me to an extent that I end up just jumping up from my chair.

Everyone turns to face me and raise their eyebrows. "Is there something wrong Mr Parker?" Miss Clark sighs whilst putting her board marker back onto the table.

"Yeah I need to go to the toilet." I sigh as I glance at Matt.

"You may go." She replies as she throws me the bathroom pass.

I stand up and walk out and just a few minutes later Matt walks out of the class too and joins me in the corridor. As soon as I seem him fury builds up inside of me and I kick him hard in the leg. Harder than a fucking horse or whatever those animals are that kicks hard as fuck. Oh yeah.

Donkeys.

"OW? What the fuck was that for?!" Matt shouts whilst rubbing his leg.

As we begin down the corridor the sound of the weeping and wailing of a girls cry started to get louder and louder until we reached the peak and I ended up sprinting back down to math class.

"JASON." Matt shouts as he catches up to me and grabs me by the arm.

He drags me back to the front of the girls toilet, and yes literally drag because I was clinging onto the lockers like a fucking Koala.

"Its uhm okay Anna" I hear a familiar voice echoing in the bathroom.

"Go in." Matt whispers

"No seriously man I can't what the fuck do I even say." I groan.

Matt quickly pulls out his phone and waves it around in front of my face.

"I'll be listening in on the convocation and I'll text you what to reply to them if you get stuck." Matt laughs.

I feel Matt pushes me in and I freeze. Standing in the middle of the girls bathroom.

I take my chance to have a look around the girls bathroom I mean c'mon. When will I ever see this bathroom again? Or when will a guy at our school even see inside of the girls bathroom.

Becca turns to face me and she raises an eyebrow.

"I knew you were a pervert but seriously?" Becca sighs.

"How is going into the girls bathroom pervertish?" I scoff.

"It just is okay? It just is. How would you like it if I walked in on you in the toilet?" Becca asks.

"I would enjoy it because you would." I wink.

"Anyway." I say as I glance at Anna.

"Why are you here Jason?" Becca groans annoyed.

"Uh...." I quickly look down at my phone and scan through the text Matt just sent me.

Wow I'm an idiot.

"I just came to see if you were okay Anna. I was an asshole to you back there in class and I like to eat underwear for break... wait a second." I sigh and I put my phone away.

I should of never trusted Matt. I'll just have to use my brain to talk to these people.

Ugh.

"Actually Jason I think we should talk." Anna sighs.

"Actually... I need to talk to you Jason" Anna says walking out