Chapter 20

The door creaks open as I push it further and I step one foot into his room. A wave of panic streams down my body as I step both of my feet inside of Alex's room and the door slowly closes.

Why am I so nervous? He's just another one of those man whores.

Whatever.

I decide to just walk over to him confidently and wake him up and if he dosn't I'll just have to use my brothers way of waking me up.

Pouring water onto him.

I walk down his room and step over his abandoned clothes scattered all over the ground and crinkle my nose in disgust.

Then I freeze.

Absolutely paralyzed in fear.

I've just stepped on something.

Something... squishy.

I look down slowly and see that my foot has just stepped into something that looks like...

Lasagna?

"Holy... Crap." I breathe as I stare down at the food.

And what's worse?

It has fucking mold on it.

I let out a scream and Alex instantly falls off his bed with a loud crash and sits up, worry filled in his face.

"What happened?" He shouts as he stands up.

Then he stops walking as he see's me standing in the middle of his room with my foot stuck in a pile of fucking shit.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

"You're dad's making me turn you into some star student so I'm going to make you into one. Just get dressed I'm sure you don't want to go to school in your boxers. Right?"

"Actually don't answer that." I quickly add as he opens his mouth to speak.

"Okay well are you going to stay in here while I change? It dosn't really matter if you stay because I just have to put a shirt and some jeans on." He says cooly as he rummages through his closet.

"Wait? Are you actually listening to me? You're really going to go to school?" I laugh.

Well maybe this will be easy.

I just have to wake him up. Make sure he dosn't get into trouble and also make sure he does his homework.

And boom I have myself a scholarship.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs just hurry up you're late already I don't really want to make you even more late." I sigh as I walk out.

I climb down the stairs from his room and pant as I reach his landing.

Yes climb.

He has like fucking 6000 stairs.

A few minutes later he comes flying down the stairs with a pencil behind his ear and jumps onto the landing.

"Where's your bag?" I ask.

"My bag? I don't really need one I just need a pen don't I?" He laughs.

Oh boy.

"You need a bag to carry your books. Unless you're going to carry them all." I reply.

He shrugs his shoulders and walks out toward the garage.

He presses a small button on a remote and the door rises open, revealing 5 cars in line with eachother shining and glistening.

"Wow." I mumble.

He walks to the black car and walks into the front seat and I do the same.

Well not in the front seat but well, you know what I mean.

"Are you not going to do you're seatbelt?" I ask as I click mine into place.

"Are you serious? Why would I need to. I'm an awesome driver we're not going to crash." He says coldly as he starts up his car.

Then he drives off in full speed. If I diddn't have my seat belt on I would of gone flying out the window. I grab the handle handing from the car roof and clench it tightly in fear and I close my eyes trying to remain calm.

I'm going to be sick.

"Hey are you okay? You're going a little pale..." Alex laughs slightly as he pulls up into school.

I nod let go of the handle and wagg my fingers around trying to return the blood back into my fingers.

He laughs at me as he walks out his car and starts to chew on one of his pens.

I walk out of the car slightly stumbling and he starts to laugh even more.

How am I going to control this... creature?

We walk into school and I watch him as he signs into the front office.

He has a tall broad figure, with sandy blonde curly hair. He looks a lot like Jason just with blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

Hypnotising eyes.

Now before you say that I probably like him, I don't.

I just happened to like his eyes.

"Okay. Now what?" He sighs as he walks toward me through the office.

"You need to ask you're teachers for all the work you've missed and the homework too." I reply.

"Are you shitting me? That's going to fucking take me a year to finish."

"I guess you better get started now then. I'll help you Alex don't worry." I laugh.

"Why exactly are you helping me? Just because my dad asked you too?"

What do I answer to that?

I mean helping someone because you want something isn't bad... Is it?

"I just wanted to help you." I smile.

Well fuck.

"Seriously?" He laughs as he begins to walk down the corridor.

"Where are you going?" I shout.

"I'm going to go get my work. You know the work I missed?" He smiles.

"You're really listening to me?"

"Of course I am Becky."

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT. I'll UPDATE EVERY 10 CHAPTERS. SORRY I UPLOADED 1 VOTE LATE..

Thanks for reading ^^

Please check out my new story "The secret fangirl"