Chapter 5(edited)

OKAY IM SORRY IF I SAY ILL UPDATE BUT I NEVER DO. I END UP LEAVING IT FOR LATER AND FORGETTING. IM SORRY GUYS...

Jason's POV.

"Uhh... Okay I'll leave and give you two space or something?" Becca says while walking out.

"Okay so-"

"Just shut up for a second" Anna groans rubbing her temple.

Ouch.

I really cant be bothered with a lecture on why I didn't help her when she was going through this. I'm a 16 year old boy what do you expect to do when your told 'the girl you slept with 3 weeks ago is pregnant'.

I feel guilty. I mean if the baby was alive right now I know that I probably would of ignored it. I guess when I found out Anna was pregnant I kind of understood how my dad must of felt. My dad completely ignored me. Well even now he does but I got over it. He never loved me or my mom. He married her because she was pregnant.

"Jason..? Jason. JASON?" She shouts as she hits my head.

"Oh right sorry but damn for a girl you hit hard" I groan as I rub my head.

"Back to what I was saying. The past is the past and-"

"Anna I'm sorry" I groan trying to not puke at what I just said. I just want her to shut up. I know I'm mean but I just fucking hate hate hate  lectures and speeches or sorry speeches or you were wrong and I was right speeches.

"You what?" She blinks.

"I'm sorry for not being there with you when I should of been and I'm sorry for bringing it up today." I sigh.

She stares at me shocked and she hangs her mouth open. I shut her mouth for her and pat her on the head.

"It's uh... Okay I guess." She stutters.

She's actually probably the first girl I've ever apologised to. So she has the right to be shocked I guess.

I flash her a smile and walk out with my hands shoved in my pockets.

God that was intense. I just wanted to get out for gods sake. Woman and their talking goes on for ages and ages.

I wonder around the school looking for Matt and then I see him leaning on the lockers talking to Becca.  So I do what any best friend would do. Hide behind the other lockers and try listen to their conversation. Maybe if I know what type of stuff she likes to talk about it would help me.

"So how've you been" I hear Matt say.

"Matt seriously? You completely ignore me in the halls when you're around your man whores. But then when no one is around you act nice as my fucking grandma." Becca snaps.

"Becca I'm sorry. I just cant hang around with girls you know? I gotta hang out with guys. They understand my needs" Matt laughs.

That's my boy.

"You've changed so much Matt. Where's the Matt where I use to have sleepovers with and talked to day and night and teased you whenever your trousers fell down cause you never owned a belt." Becca sighs.

I bite my tongue from laughing and try to get a closer look at Matt.

"We can have a sleepover today?" Matt smiles while he ruffles Becca's hair.

"In you're fucking dreams. Matt you're a teenage boy with hormones stronger than anyone else's. I don't trust you sleeping in my room anymore.

"Okay I guess I'll just be coming to you're house to eat." Matt smiles.

"I don't think so-"

"Great. I'll see you after school." Matt grins as he walks away. Whilst he walks past Becca he walks past the lockers which I'm hiding behind so I grab him and pull him to me.

"Holy mother of CRAP HEL-"

"Shut up it's just me. Stop being so dramatic this isn't the hunger games where you could die any second." I sigh as I cover him mouth.

"But it's worse. School is worse than the hunger games if you have not noticed." Matt groans as he takes my hand away.

"Anyway I'm coming with you to Becca's place." I say as I start walking down the corridor.

"Uh. I don't think so bro." Matt laughs as he follows behind.

But even if Matt said no he knows that I know that he probably is going to take me in the end. And which he actually did.

Which honestly I did not think he would of.