Chapter 16

Rebecca's POV

"Well thanks for the ride" I say awkwardly as I undo my seat belt. Just as I open the door Jason runs out of the car and opens it for me with a grin.

There has been an awkward atmosphere ever since we walked out of school... Hand in hand.

I guess it's because non of us have actually been in a relationship. I havn't been in one cause I'm not popular and Jason has been in one since he's a man slut.

"I havn't done that to any girl before but I saw it in movies and girls seem to love it" Jason smiles as he helps me out.

Hey maybe I could trust him? Maybe he does actually like me and wants to change his ways and be with me.

I don't know I don't think I should 100% trust him yet... But fuck sake I already have since I've already said yes to being his girlfriend. Why did I say yes? I could of just run away. But I have to admit. I feel kind of... Happy that I said yes?

"Thanks"

"This would be a scene like in the movies if only I wasn't sweaty" Jason laughs awkwardly.

Just like a long lost puppy he follows me from behind until I stop in front of my door.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school yeah? There are some things I have to deal with today"

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow" I reply as I turn the key in the lock.

I have to say I'm pretty disapointed? He normally would just come inside with me which I would prefer to have him in my house than nobody.

Then without me knowing he quickly kisses my cheek and jumps down the steps and runs back to his car as he waves at me frantically.

"I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW" He shouts as he smiles while waking up the whole god damn neighbourhood.

"You're crazy"

"About you" He winks.

A smile starts to creep onto my lips and he grins back knowing that his statement has made me smile. Well fuck you emotions.

He jumps back into his car and gives off one more wave and smiles as he drives off.

Maybe I could give this boy a chance. Maybe that smile was a real smile.

JASON'S POV

"Hey" I puff as I flop down onto Matt's sofa while throwing my coat onto his table.

"How'd it go?" Matt asks whilst concentrating on his game.

See girls. Guys can multitask too.

"Well she said yes?"

"That's good"

"What's good?"

"She said yes?"

"So what?"

"But won't she get hurt?"

"Well wasn't it your plan? To make her like you then crush her just because she spilt coke on you or some shit?" Matt laughs.

"Dude I'm not some pussy who get's sensitive about getting my clothes wet" I groan annoyed.

"Well since your dating her you better just break up with her tomorrow?" Matt sighs.

"I don't think this is a good idea"

"Bro what the fuck you were the one who stole my idea and claimed it as yours and now your saying it's a bad idea?" Matt says as he leans back onto the sofa.

"How about I break up with her later?" 

"Why don't you just date her and make her fall in love with you then break up with her.That'll crush her even more since she would be in love with you. She obviously does not love you now since you two started dating TODAY" Cameron shouts as he appears from the kitchen with a can of coke.

When did he even get here?

"Okay whatever I'll do that instead" I sigh.

Honestly I don't want to do anything to her. I don't want to crush her either.

I don't like her but I can't say that I have no feelings for her.

"You can't like her bro. I'm just warning you. Because if you like her popularity is just literally going to g-"

"I know Cameron"

I'm just going to have to buy as much time as I can. Cameron's right. I can't like her. I can't commit to a relationship and she's probably better off with someone else? And my popularity is important too.  I don't want to 'break up' with her yet. I just kind of want her to stick around for a while, by my side.

I guess I could get use to that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY SO. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE ACTUALLY TALKED TO YOU GUYS OR LEFT A MESSAGE ON MY STORY.

FIRSTLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 35 FOLLOWERS AND THE AMOUNTS OF READS I'VE BEEN GETTING AND VOTES. I'M GREATFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE READ/VOTE/FOLLOWER.

I'M ALSO VERY SORRY THAT I DON'T UPLOAD AS OFTEN AS I USE TO I'VE JUST BEEN QUITE BUSY AND I'VE HAD A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK FOR A WHILE.

AND GO FOLLOW MY FRIEND SASHAWATHA!!!  SHES WRITING A BOOK CALLED 'The Confessions Of Being An Artistic Pessimist' If your like me and you like books which are mixed with romance and comedy and I don't think art is a genre but you should really check her book out :D (Her stories does not contain assholes like Jason in my story) XD

AND LASTLY. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME (as well as checking my friends out on wattpad) IF YOU GUYS WOULD READ SOME OF MY OTHER STORIES. I ONLY HAVE 2 MORE "I can hear your voice"  . I WAS THINKING OF DELETING the STORY SINCE THEY WERE NOT GOING SO WELL AS "just kiss me"WAS GOING BUT IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU COULD STILL CHECK IT OUT :)

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING JUST KISS ME AND FOLLOWING ME IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3